AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FFM or MMF in a threesome?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather get into a FFM or FFM threesome?

Yes, to both of those options you put there. I agree wholeheartedly with those.

I feel like I'm cursed when it comes to threesomes, they haven't been that great when I've had them. One time both dudes couldn't really keep it up during a spit roast but still high fived after.

The only one I actually really liked was a FFF one I had a few years ago.

I'm not sure why, but this question reminded me of the Brooklyn Bridge soliloquy in the documentary about Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Cruisin', where he names all those he feels wronged him.

"To Jen and Michelle, that was supposed to be an orgy...."

In answer to the question, either way, I'd be in way over my head.

MMF. Sorry but pretty much all FFM experiences I've had suck and are awkward. If I'm with a woman I want to be with her alone. Dudes can barely please me by myself much less with another vagina involved.

Sorry not sorry to crush your boners, but FFM threesomes actually kind of suck irl most of the time.

I haven't had the opportunity to do a threesome. But, I think I'd prefer an ffm, or an mff. Then again, an fmf sounds good. ;)

MMF, MMMF, MMMM...., I like attention B) I read a little article saying something like women are built for multiple sex partners in one session and that's why we orgasm multiple times and need more build up, and also why men's penises are shaped to "scoop" competitor's sperm out. Idk if that's true but it's a neat concept.

been there done that on FMF, dunno if it was the participants but it's not my cup of tea. Im a fiercely alpha female so Im not good at the cliche "guy as the head of the threesome and girls are extensions". Depends tho, if I had a FMF with a sub F and M. Something to think of.
Not been in either FFF or MFM but them's the dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.