AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping they fixed the laughing scene oh my god

I bought both the Vita and PS3 ver, a nordic game store had a deal that if you bought the limited ps3 edition you could buy the vita version for 5€ extra(i havent gotten the vita version yet because the store where out of those at the time). As I understand it, the Vita version come with the first game on the cartridge and you get a download code for the sequel, is that right?
And I'm a little disappointed with the EU limited edition content. I thought the limited edition would include the soundtrack blu-ray but that was only in the US. Its totally my own fault for not doing better research before the purchase but still...come on square!

But still the game(s) looks really good. I keep thinking back to when I first played the original release and how blown away I was at the time with the visual and to see it all again ''touched up'' is just awesome. But yeah my judgement and opinions are clouded with nostalgia...

Korreline said:
Here's hoping they fixed the laughing scene oh my god
*Spoiler-ish* Come on it was suppose to be horrible fake laughter to cheer Yuna up and get her to laugh when she was thinking about her fate! Why do people keep on taking that scene out of context and talk about how horrible it sounds?

Now only if sqeenix can get their shit together and give us Kingdom Hearts 3 and a Final Fantasy VII remake then that would be just swell.
Fuck they've been blue balling us about that remake since the PS2 days, at first they said it will happen, then some time later they said it will never happen with the crappy excuse that it would take time and money(no shit? Like all the time and money they poured into making FF versus13(now called 15) how long has that game been in developement? It was announced back in 2006 and there still no definite release date...) and then all of a sudden they give ''demands'' for a remake. I think Alphaomegasin on youtube said it best when he talked about the issue: ''SHIT OR GET OfF THE FUCKING POT!''.

And that concludes todays rant, sorry about that SquareEnix is a touchy subject with me. :oops:

I got the PS3 version, having never played it before. It's shiny. Though, it really shows it's age with some camera angle choices.

Reitas said:
Now only if sqeenix can get their shit together and give us Kingdom Hearts 3 and a Final Fantasy VII remake then that would be just swell.
Fuck they've been blue balling us about that remake since the PS2 days, at first they said it will happen, then some time later they said it will never happen with the crappy excuse that it would take time and money(no shit? Like all the time and money they poured into making FF versus13(now called 15) how long has that game been in developement? It was announced back in 2006 and there still no definite release date...) and then all of a sudden they give ''demands'' for a remake. I think Alphaomegasin on youtube said it best when he talked about the issue: ''SHIT OR GET OfF THE FUCKING POT!''.

And that concludes todays rant, sorry about that SquareEnix is a touchy subject with me. :oops:
Kingdom Hearts 3, while announced early, is in development. They have a working build of it right now, but only the "B" team is currently developing. They're the same team that developed the handheld games (Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance). The team that made Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are still busy with FFXV, but will join them as soon as it's completed.

Final Fantasy VII will only ever see a remake when they're finished making Final Fantasy games, according to an interview I saw. They said VII was the absolute best FF they've made, and if they ever resort to remaking it, it'll be admitting defeat to themselves that they're just incapable of making a better one.

Final Fantasy XV has been delayed for sure long, because of the restraints of the PS3 hardware. It just wasn't up to Nomura's standards. Now that he's got so much more freedom with the new consoles, and a fancy new Luminous Engine, I can see a late 2014 or Spring 2015 release for sure. Hopefully more will be announced at E3 in June.

On Topic: I haven't picked up the remaster yet, as my backlog is still quite heavy, but I can definitely see myself picking up a copy and visiting Spira again soon.

Reactions: Reitas
PepperoniPiz said:
Kingdom Hearts 3, while announced early, is in development. They have a working build of it right now, but only the "B" team is currently developing. They're the same team that developed the handheld games (Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance). The team that made Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are still busy with FFXV, but will join them as soon as it's completed.
Yeah I know its been announced, but like I said they announced FF Versus 13 back in 2006 and showed working builds of that back in 2008. So an announcement from Square at this state means diddly-shit to me. KH2 was released in late '05 and instead of making a porper sequel they got the ''B'' team to make handheld spinoff games when they could have focused on 3.

PepperoniPiz said:
Final Fantasy VII will only ever see a remake when they're finished making Final Fantasy games, according to an interview I saw. They said VII was the absolute best FF they've made, and if they ever resort to remaking it, it'll be admitting defeat to themselves that they're just incapable of making a better one.

Yeah I read that interview too, but it was Sqeenix old CEO Yoichi Wada who was replaced a year ago, and I think the man was afraid of making money based on all the stupid things he said. While the series producer Yoshinori Kitase said recently. "I can tell you personally I would love to do it," he said. "But before I decide to do anything of that kind, I would have to bring my dedication and motivation levels to the maximal high. It's not the kind of project I can start casually working on, it's a really serious project. It would be nice if I got the opportunity to do that in the future, but at the moment no plans." If they can't commit to it then why no outsource it another company like Atlus or Ghostlight? Full interview here: http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/17/squar ... ws-hd-rem/

PepperoniPiz said:
Final Fantasy XV has been delayed for sure long, because of the restraints of the PS3 hardware. It just wasn't up to Nomura's standards. Now that he's got so much more freedom with the new consoles, and a fancy new Luminous Engine, I can see a late 2014 or Spring 2015 release for sure. Hopefully more will be announced at E3 in June.

That I didn't know, Nomura has made some awesome games(we have him to thank for Kingdom Hearts) and its nice to see someone at the company to atleast try to keep standars high. I just wish Hironobu Sakaguchi had taken the FF brand/trademark with him when left Square.

Also heres the AlphaOmegaSin video i was talking about, his feeling on the subject resonate with mine.

I got this the day it came out and I have been struggling to find time in my schedule to play. I get so addicted to FFX when I play it and have a hard time putting it down. LOL I've finally got to the last part in the game, so I'm working on side-quests now... Boy was I in for a surprise. I was using my old strategy guide from the first one and didn't know about the where-abouts of the Dark Aeons. I had only played the US version before. o_o
Needless to say, I have accidentally died from running into those damn things trying to do side quests. Anyone else have that issue? XD

How many hours have you all put into FFX HD? Anyone filled out the sphere grid for any character yet?

I completed the original version again about a year ago, with everything done. Really couldn't bring myself to pick up the HD, although it looks amazing.

Bring on 15, I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.