AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finally got an answer on Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
supermanforme
Hi @punker barbie.

Chaturbate has finally gotten back to me regarding my banned account and it makes sense now.

The reason for the ban is that i used altered identification or someone else's identity documents.

I have a passport, ID and Drivers license that's not fake so that didn't make sense.

The only think that comes to mind when i think about that is that i wanted to add a friend to my account.

We are both new to the new age verification process and because i already did mine prior to this when the new verification process was introduced.

When he got to the facial recognition part the camera zoomed in to much and he couldn't scan his face, then he turned the phone to me showing that it's not working.

It then probably scanned my face and that's how this happened.

It was clearly not intentional because i was already verified and there is no reason i would then on the same account verify my face again with another document.

This was clearly a stupid mistake and no harm intended and caused.

I understand why it's a red flag but the fact that i had no reason to do explains that it was not intentional.

Please can you help me get my account ban lifted, it's been months now.

i hope they understand my explanation and what happened

Username: Supermanforme

Thank you @punker barbie .

Regards.

Hi @punker barbie ,

They replied telling me why i'm banned yes.

I then replied to them explaining exactly what happened but then they did not get back to me yet.

Because of my account being on a banned status, they might not even take the time to read my explanation.

This whole time i knew this ban can't be because i did anything wrong, and i was right.

WE are new to how the new age verification work and it's easy to make a mistake like that, I'm sure they would understand.

Please, if possible, i know if you give some motivation from your side to look into my explanation it will make the biggest difference.

The first 1,500 tokens i make back online i will sponsor to any person you choose.

i can't wait to get back online.

i missed my people.

thank you.

Regards.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.