AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Finally joined MFC...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2017
So, after working Camsoda, Chaturbate (unsuccessfully), and Streamate, I finally joined MFC. I'm pretty nervous about it because I've heard about how hard it is. I only tried it because Streamate has been giving me odd customers lately (a sudden influx of men seeking BBW in my room when I wear a US 4/6 on top??).

I'm pretty nervous about switching SM for MFC since it seems more volatile, and I rely on full time camming as my income. My camscore is at 2133 and new girl status just ended (my first day was not great). I'm super nervous to sign on tomorrow and see if my room is empty. :sweating: Should I be working SM before MFC just in case? How long did it take you to feel financially comfortable camming on MFC?

- The nervous Elle cat :heartbreak:

one of the best advice I have received is that you must have a "normal" part-time job
suffer and feel pressure for finances is reflected in the camera, but if you have an income that comes from somewhere outside the camera, you will enjoy spending your time online
the second advice is about taxes, I read it in a blog that has a girl who is a camera model but I do not know what to do in that case
I'm waiting to move out of the country to become a camera model, so I do not know how to declare my taxes yet
I am afraid to tell you that the expected success does not come from one day to the next, of course there are models with a lot of luck
let me know why you went wrong in the previous places, tell me everything maybe I could help you

Status
Not open for further replies.