AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2016
Twitter Username
@violetthorne_
Tumblr Username
violet-thorne-model
MFC Username
violet_thorne
Chaturbate Username
violetandfinn
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/475844/Violet-Thorne/
For those that have had success in camming with other girls, how did you go about it? Is it likely I'll find one in my area? How does one search for another without revealing their area? Any sites that may help? I've been camming almost 2 years now and wanna find a girl half for the exposure but mostly for fun tbh. I have a bf I cam with too but her being willing to join us isn't essential but would be cool too. Any advice on going about this would be amazing!

Twitter and these forums are a great place to meet other models. Get verified, bb!

Camming with someone takes a lot of chemistry. I would not push your bf on models (I know you said it's not essential) but I've been in situations where boyfriends have made me SUPER uncomfortable. I know lots of models who feel the same. I honestly don't even like to content trade if I don't know the models BF/Husband and he's there- I just find it a little unprofessional especially if I don't know him or anything. I make sure my house is empty when content trading (I will only cam with girls I actually know and have a connection with) and my husband is a well respected fetish model. Unless it's one of my friends that know him then of course he can stay. I want everyone to be comfortable and make someone feel not creeped out.

Finding a girl for G/G is difficult enough most of us don't want to touch a dude. I would just keep this in mind!

@bianca, no i completely agree about all of that haha what i meant was I'm looking for someone for ME to cam with and if they were suggest it or bring it up I wouldn't turn it down. I don't really try making my bf apart my personal life with girls unless they're the ones to bring it up. I'm bad at talking to girls as it is without accidently making it awkward lmao

Hello Violet. I have been wondering the same thing.

Where do I find a model FM model to cam with (that is safe of course).

I understand the "empty house" thing - though my boyfriend does bring a lot to my camming table.. my lighting, Photos, Moderating, connections, lush, room setup,cooking for me, fetching drinks lol and almost everything else so I really don't mind him hanging around while I cam. So now not only where do I find a partner, but where do I find one that is ok with my boyfriend being here like hired help as well..

Foxxygirl30 -

I NEED TO GET VERIFIED Dx im trying to post and stuff on here rn so i can be
Interesting discussion. I'm posting partially to be able to get verified, but also because I am wondering about the same things. It would be really cool if one of the cam sites would allow models to search for other models (that signed up for being found) by country or state. After that, details can be discussed privately

Reactions: Spacecadet_
Status
Not open for further replies.