AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First enjoyable private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I was feeling nostalgic today. These pictures are the three from my first enjoyable private, and while it was my second time taking a model private the first time was a disaster. Does anyone else want to share pictures or stories about the first good private they had? Models are also welcome in here of course, to share their experiences.

HL0M8.png

My first good pvt was pre-membership to any site, many years ago as a guest. I was talking to a model trying to describe how she thrilled me, she removed the privacy block and enjoyed herself with me as though pvt. It was a sexy sweet way to compliment me. I knew I wanted to try as a member after that. A few years later I first joined a site.

Reactions: Shaun__
I don't know if the sharing of the private archived pics is a cool thing to do. Some models only do certain things when they are on private.

Same story here, the first time was not enjoyable at all. The second time, this time with a feisty redhead that is an active ACF member :lol:, was cool and really enjoyable.

MrRodry said:
I don't know if the sharing of the private archived pics is a cool thing to do. Some models only do certain things when they are on private.

I understand, I would not have shared them if she was doing something risque.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.