AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For all the in love w a camgirl dudes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Lollipop

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Genius!

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
yes, please get therapy instead. your lives will improve immensely if you commit to it as much as you commit to asking us for help/advice.
Therapy will be able to improve your life's state, but experienced sex worker understands exactly what a man needs. It'd not be bad if you have a talk with a worker first

I follow her on twitter and while I think it's a great idea...I'm not 100% sold on some of her takes.
I am wondering how many men would actually do this? Our opinions don't really matter in the grand scheme of things here so I can't imagine a guy reaching out to her for the truth or accepting it if they did.

Therapy will be able to improve your life's state, but experienced sex worker understands exactly what a man needs. It'd not be bad if you have a talk with a worker first
even if you cannot find a therapist who was once a sexworker, because not a lot of women are out about their previous profession for safety and stigma. still, go get therapy. just because a mental health provider didnt live the experienced life, they can still empathize and work on teaching skills that will improve their patients' lives tremendously. only if the patient commits to it.

if anyone is scared of judgment. do not go to any religious/spiritual counseling and focus on relationship and sex therapy. lgbtqa+ therapists are usually more open and knowledgeable of sexwork.

It kind of is bad if you’re sucking her energy and empathy, and not compensating her, like pretty much all of the in love with cam models guys do here. They are looking for low key charity therapy, validation, normalization (lol) and empathy, and to be told the obvious. But, yeah, it’s not as titillating to actually do some work, in a room with someone who isn’t half clothed, half your age, and not telling you what you want to hear.

Trying to get free “therapy” is shit. It’s exploitative, unless the sex worker in question has specifically offered you a free ear. I can say that as a sex worker and as an ex therapist. Therapists get trained for years on how to avoid burn out, identify abnormal psychology, and how to process vicarious trauma. Sex workers are out on a limb trying to deal with everything at once. It’s a completely fucked up expectation, and I’ll die on that hill for sure!

Attachments

• Uuugh.JPG
    Uuugh.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I follow her on twitter and while I think it's a great idea...I'm not 100% sold on some of her takes.
Yeah this thread was not an endorsement just to be clear.. just thought it was interesting to see someone see this as a niche to monetize!

An experienced sex worker knows exactly how to push your buttons to make you give them money.

This might line up with your needs but their goal is to make money.

A therapists goal is to help you. (Obviously also running a business but with strict ethical guidelines )

Sex workers are not replacements for therapists.

My therapist is a practicing sex worker and even she explained to me how she handles sw clients who come to her wanting more therapy then sex work. She won’t see them as a SW and refers them.

Status
Not open for further replies.