AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FOR NIPPLE PIERCED MODELS ONLY. Did it hurt?!?!?!??!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one pierced. Got it done about 2 years ago and there was basically no pain at all. Even the piercer was like, really? that didn't hurt!?? I have had a problem with it healing though. I don't know if it's because I'm lazy or because it hates me, but it still acts like i got it pierced a few months ago. The worst part was really that no one can play with it for a while after you get it done. :( but i love how it looks and I'm happy I did it. go for it, just take good care of it!!

...piercings don't affect sensitivity one way or another. They don't create or destroy nerves after all. :?

The only thing that changes is that the weight of the piercings make the wearer more aware of their nipples. Sure; the metal may get cold or warm, but both of these things are added -sensations- not added "sensitivity."

Reactions: Jessi
My nipple piercings were the most painful out of the 13 that I have. I actually like to tell the story of how they were done to people because when I got the first one pierced, I let out a terrifying scream that could be heard throughout the piercing shop. The piercer stopped and asked me "Do you want me to keep going?" I yelled at him " Go go go go go before the adrenaline wears out, dear god!" He did it and yet again I screamed, it frightened the girl that was going after me to get her lip done but I thought that it was pretty ridiculous. I was also working at that piercing studio at the time and my co workers never let me live down how much noise I made.

I found getting my nipple piercings a very strange sensation. I decided I wanted to get both done at the same time as I like my piercings symmetrical and was worried the pain might scare me from coming back to get the other one done if I only did one at a time. I explained this to my piercer and she was very comforting, she said she'd do one and if everything was still okay go on to do the other one and if not she'd only charge me for the one. Great! She got started with my right one first and I didn't feel a thing, I was surprised how little it seemed to hurt! I said this to her so she carried on with the left. FUCKING HELL did that bad boy hurt! My toes curled, all I could do not to squeal was bite down on my lip! No idea why the two were so drastically different, when asking the piercer afterwards she said people can be more sensitive on the side they don't use as often (Say if you're right handed like me you'd be more likely to be more sensitive on your left side) but my personal opinion was that by relaxing I lost that nervous rush that originally numbed the pain. I'm so glad I got them done though, it was totally worth the pain! I love my little rings. :)

My left nipple hurt about as much as when I did my belly button, which definitely was not pleasant. When she did the right one, my vision clouded over from the pain. I was really surprised by that. My piercer claimed that most people have one side that hurts more than the other. Interesting.

Reactions: KaeKaboom
ViruSphere said:
Out of curiousity Noelle, is there any scarring or decreased sensitivity after taking them out?

Regarding nipple piercings themselves, I think that women look better without them but seeing a woman with them isn't an automatic boner killer either.

Very very minimal scarring. The shape of my nipple never changed, but if you look really closely you can see a tiny pink dot on either side of the nipple where the piercing was. It's completely unnoticeable to anyone but me, and even I have to look pretty hard to be able to see it anymore.
No change in sensitivity.

Reactions: ViruSphere
I have had a ton of piercings, and my nipples hurt the least of all. I didn't even feel it. They didn't change my nipple shape, size or color, didn't leave any scar tissue and it is completely unnoticeable when I take them out. The sensitivity didn't change, they only get hard when cold [or stimulated], and I had no problems whatsoever with healing/getting them caught on anything. It was like it never happened. I even put a bra on a couple hours after piercing them.

Plus, they're super hot and lots of fun! :drool:

As for my nose piercing and vertical labret...well, those are a different story. :oops:

yes it hurts.. like fuck! i just had mine RE- done last week.. and i dont recommend that at all!
piercing true scar tissue hurts in general.. but holy fuck.. on your nipples.. well i almost passed out..
i think piercings and tattoo's are really hot.. so when i toke mine out 6 months ago.. i wasnt prepared for the fact that i would miss them so much..
then i hooked up with my bf.. and he had his done.. and i just HAD to have em back..

dont use alcohol on it, dont use parfumed products on it, use unparfumed baby soap, and DONT PLAY ROUGHLY WITH THEM IN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS!
i always used wound desinfectence.. and that prolly why they have been bugging me for so long...
be sure to wear a good fitting bra.. and please ask for titanium studs.. they use surgical steel alot.. but that irritates alot more then titanium.. if youre really sensitive.. go with bio-plast..

thats all the info i can offer ;)

CitN9TC said:
Isn't the idea to be more attractive to the opposite sex? If that is true don't do it. Real men don't really like it, it's not sexy or attractive. Take a look at the really beautiful girls on the site and none of them have piercing, other than ear lobes. Nor do they have anything more than a super small tat. It takes away the beauty, it adds nothing.

EL OH EL.
:lol:

Reactions: coolestusername
CitN9TC said:
Isn't the idea to be more attractive to the opposite sex? If that is true don't do it. Real men don't really like it, it's not sexy or attractive. Take a look at the really beautiful girls on the site and none of them have piercing, other than ear lobes. Nor do they have anything more than a super small tat. It takes away the beauty, it adds nothing.

Real men don't dictate what women should or shouldn't do with her own body for their own selfish reasons. Sorry to break it to you, but sometimes we do things because WE like them, we're not always just trying to make men happy. You are entitled to your own opinion of what you think is beautiful, but that doesn't make it the "right" one. Different strokes for different folks ;)

Any ways...

I found the most difficult thing with mine was the healing process. I have had it for about a year and a half and sometimes it still gets angry and irritated. I don't think nipple piercings ever really heal completely.

I've had my nipples pierced three time, twice horizontally and once vertically. I didn't think the pain was bad, relatively quick and easy, and I have sensitive nipples. I haven't worn jewelry in years and have very little scaring and no decrease in sensitivity. I went with a friend to get her nipples pierced and she jumped, screamed expletives, and vowed it was the most painful experience of her life. I feel like everyone's perspective is completely different and there's only way for you to find out!!!

I really can't stress this enough... SEA. SALT. SOAKS. Non idiozed of course. DO NOT clean your shit with dial, cotton balls, twist the balls a lot, or just fuck with your piercings in general.

I have wanted mine done for a long time, but I don't think I could take having them being fucked with, because my nipples are so sensitive.

Hi! New model in da house! LOL :oops:

I've got both nipples pierced three years ago and yes, it HURTS. It took 1 hour of hard pain and 48H more of a dull ache, but I think it depends on how sensitive you are.

Unfortunately I had to take off both piercings because of a metal allergy and now I have a little scar and both nipples VERY sensitive, which I love it, but I think I will not pierce them again... how knows, I'm still thinking about it, lol

However, in my opinion it is worth trying to pierce your nipples, you get a lot of new sensations ^__^

It hurt pretty damn bad for me. I had to lay back because I felt like I might pass out, lol. It's been just over a year, and I still get crusties - they take a long time to heal completely. And they HURT when you catch them on anything. I've debated taking mine out numerous times, but then I look in the mirror and can't remove them because they are so damn sexy :)

Yes nipple piercings hurt, yes they will take a time to heal, yes you will snag them with your hairbrush and seat belt at least once.

I got mine done when I turned 18 (after trying a few times on my own lol) Take vitamin C for about the month before and at least the month after, This should speed up healing time. If your a slow healer or have a low pain tolerance its going to make the process less enjoyable. But if your like me and love the way pierced nipples look, go get them done. he needle isnt as bad as the clamps (if they use them) or threading in the ring/barbell afterwards. For awhile afterward you'll want to wear or soft bra or shirt (especially when brushing your hair lol) Soak in warm salt water, clean often and you'll be fine. I also think the captive rings heal better, less bits to get hair caught in and lets the hole to breath and goo while it heals

CitN9TC said:

I've got a "real man", he does "manly things" and has a really manly "manliness" and he loves my piercings. But really a REAL MAN will love you for who you are and not want you to pretend to be something else just for his affections.

Sorry, bumping this shit because I totes got this shit done. And I know before I got my piercings I really wanted a lot of information so I figured one more post couldn't hurt.

Everyone told me that one side would hurt less. Two friends got in to an argument about it (The first one hurts less because you aren't expecting it; the first one hurts more because you are expecting it, to ad nauseum). I found that both sides hurt equally. On the second side I felt the clamp a little less but in all it was the same.

As for pain levels, where 10 is the agony of a sinner burning in the lake of fire, I would say my nipples were each a 1.5 (For me, easy needle play is about a 1.2 and the harshest beating I've ever had I would perhaps rank a 4, and that was fairly hard. What I'm saying is that in the moment it stings, but in the greater scheme of things it's nothing).

Before I had them done I had an older woman friend tell a story of her piercing. She said she was screaming in pain and could only get one done, so I was very nervous. But honestly it did not hurt that much for me... it felt a lot like an ear piercing, just over a larger area and with more fiddling about afterwords.

The man who did them warned me it would have a burning sensation. I didn't understand what he meant, because when it happened it was just a piercing sensation, but afterwords they definitely burned. I took a Vicodin for the first day but I'm sure after this I'll just need some asprin and TLC.

DO NOT clean your shit with dial, cotton balls, twist the balls a lot, or just fuck with your piercings in general.

I was told to clean the piercings with antibacterial soap like Dial and a Q-tip to clean off the gunk beforehand.

From what I've read, most people have different opinions about how to deal with cleaning piercings, and this is valid, because every body is different and will respond differently to different things. (different). I've heard everything from LITHA (leave it the hell alone) to saltwater to dish soap. I would say, unless you're experienced and have something that works, go with what your piercer recommends. That way if there is a problem and you're asked how you took care of it, you can say that you followed their recommendations.

I will say though that I definitely do not recommend fucking with piercings in general. I was told to clean them twice a day and I doubt I will touch them any more than that for as long as possible.

Also, this is probably common sense, but clear your schedule for your piercing! I got my navel done at the same time and I didn't feel it at all after it was done, so I could go shopping, chill with friends, whatever. But with the nipples, because they hurt, you will probably want the opportunity to sit down and relax for the rest of the day. Even going to Target after for soap to clean them with was a horrible experience.

(As for where to get it done, I just went down to a popular tattoo place downtown that a lot of people go to. I paid $25 for each piercing I got, so to do both nipples it would be $50 total. This place is often highly recommended so unless you go somewhere super chic it probably won't be more than that)

Tl;dr: If you really want the piercings, do it. Even if the pain is bad for you (and it wasn't for me), it only lasts for about 120 seconds if your piercer is working quickly. A few pain pills before or after will fix you right up.

Evvie said:
(As for where to get it done, I just went down to a popular tattoo place downtown that a lot of people go to. I paid $25 for each piercing I got, so to do both nipples it would be $50 total. This place is often highly recommended so unless you go somewhere super chic it probably won't be more than that)

$50, jeez! Where do you live lady? I paid $60 just for my septum, and it's like $110 to get both nipples pierced. I really want to get mine done once I lose some weight and my boobies perk up and go down a couple cup sizes.

BuxomZoe said:
Evvie said:

$50, jeez! Where do you live lady? I paid $60 just for my septum, and it's like $110 to get both nipples pierced. I really want to get mine done once I lose some weight and my boobies perk up and go down a couple cup sizes.

Lol, I saw on the piercing price list that septum piercing is a "project", it was one of the most expensive on the list ($40). As I was considering getting my septum done I'm now slightly worried about what evils being a 'project' entails.

The shop I went to was an older and more established one in the older part of town. I felt like if I went to a newer shop on the west side it would have been more expensive.

CitN9TC said:

I have 10 piercings and have had no complaints.

I think that it's slightly offensive to those of us who do have them, and those men who like it, to say that "real men" don't really ike it, and "really beautiful" women don't do it.

i've had 24 piercings.. the pain for my nipples was somewhere in the middle. my medusa and lower belly button and my daith hurt way more than my nipples, but my nipples hurt more than my corset piercing and my lower lip piercings.
it cost me i think $110 for both, plus the tip to my piercer
the left one (the second one) hurt much worse than the first
i didn't get mine clamped, the piercer i go to never uses clamps, she just held the nipple in her hand.
i've left the jewelry i got them pierced with in.. plain silver barbells. my nipples swelled a bit when they got done, and the swelling never really went down, they're still bigger than before, and when i take the piercings out now they are kinda perma-hard and they look funny without the rings in.
took more than a year to fully heal, i was still getting lymph fluid drainage about a year after they were done, but they're fine now.
the nipple has increased sensitivity, i dont like having the rings pulled on, but i like having the nipple itself tugged on. personal preference i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.