AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For those who enjoy watching cams...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

creativedreamer

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 27, 2015
What would you like to see in a private session?
What would make a private session special/memorable for you?
What was your best private session experience and why?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions,
I hope to gather some entertainment ideas for my own shows.
:mrgreen:

G'day Creativedreamer,

I am new and haven't done many private shows, but the ones i have done ive found its more about attentiveness than anything. Often when going private the viewer already knows what they want, i like to jazz things up with a little quirk like naked with siik kicks on and a funky hat but mostly the guys/girls are very specific in private shows and just want the space away from the crowd to enjoy you. I Hope that helps!

xxx Kyla_foxx

What's best in a private is going to vary a bit from member to member, as I've learned through my time camming. Some are all about the visual appearance of their fantasy and aren't as concerned about whether or not I reach orgasm, while others just want to see me enjoy myself. If I haven't discussed with the customer what he wants to see before the private starts, I make sure to ask what they'd like to see right away, before I start taking my clothes off.

I have noticed that a lot of guys enjoy seeing me use a realistic dildo, as that helps them fantasize that it's their dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.