AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinymartianslut

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 1, 2017
The Moon
Twitter Username
@marsmayhem42
Chaturbate Username
not_your_waifu
Hey, I'm a Chaturbate streamer and there was a bot I really liked that I cannot remember the name of. It was a statistical analysis bot. So, you basically entered how much you want to make each hour and it kept you on goal privately.

- It gave reminders of how many people had joined you per hour or half hour
- How on goal you are: "You're making $35/hr" or "$7/hr"
- It told you how many new followers you got

It was really nice, but I can't remember the name... anyone know??

• Helpful!
Reactions: gddp and Mila_
Is it the CamSense bot by pmyshkin85? (I see that it tracks client engagement and offers an hourly wage goal tracking option)

There's also Chatroom Stats, Room Statistics Bot, and Stats Bot, but CamSense appears to be most popular/fitting.

Btw, I found these by searching for "statistics" in the bots search bar (the apps didn't yield any results for me) and keyword searches usually work pretty well when you want to avoid unnecessary browsing.

Is it the CamSense bot by pmyshkin85? (I see that it tracks client engagement and offers an hourly wage goal tracking option)

There's also Chatroom Stats, Room Statistics Bot, and Stats Bot, but CamSense appears to be most popular/fitting.

Btw, I found these by searching for "statistics" in the bots search bar (the apps didn't yield any results for me) and keyword searches usually work pretty well when you want to avoid unnecessary browsing.

Thank you so much for your help. That was exactly what I needed. I guess I'm just a horrible researcher. Again, thank you. You really did me a solid.

• Hugs
Reactions: gddp
Thank you so much for your help. That was exactly what I needed. I guess I'm just a horrible researcher. Again, thank you. You really did me a solid.

Aw haha, the search function for apps/bots actually isn't so clear, so I wouldn't blame yourself. Happy to help :cat:

Awww Myshkin is such a great guy, he asked me to test his app when he was developing it but I never did cause I suck... I am happy to see its working and a popular app, will try it soon.

@mila & @gddp thank you! I had no idea anyone was actually using that bot. I stopped development on it probably close to a year ago now. Happy to hear it's been of some use. The CamSense project was shelved simply because I was exhausted from coding professionally full-time and didn't even want to look at code.

However, the good news is that I've been back on the project for a couple months and even more invigorated with ideas I have for this service. Furthermore, the CS software is no longer dependent upon CB Bots/Apps and will be hosted independently - integrating with each site. While I'm currently focusing on CB, conceptually, the service will be able to gather statistics from many sites at once.

Thank you Mila for the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.