AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FOSTA - videos with models without consent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaAja

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2013
hello , since i have a free time right now i was looking to find videos with me posted without my consent and good news ! seems like all the sites are down right now and u can t find anything ... this sites have something to do with FOSTA ? cause i was looking 2 - 3 months ago and there were plenty .

hello , since i have a free time right now i was looking to find videos with me posted without my consent and good news ! seems like all the sites are down right now and u can t find anything ... this sites have something to do with FOSTA ? cause i was looking 2 - 3 months ago and there were plenty .
not all sites have been affected yet by it i see still the streamate one (livecamclips) and mfc/cb/etc... (camvault) online and actively uploading

yes but i have the faith that all of them will be shut down

Fandango's right. The ones that ignore requests for removal are already hosted outside the US. FOSTA's not going to do anything good for your stolen clips. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.