AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!
with Amber's permission and I could link this tread to my profile so my "other" freeloaders can see it and be "AWARE" of my bitchiness :violin: ...

and btw, most of you are still missing the point...blinded by the lil friendship you have going on on this forum, which I can understand...

if only your dear premium "friends" could see how you are bashing them in the Model's Only section, they would re-think the whole situation..

LoveLov said:
if only your dear premium "friends" could see how you are bashing them in the Model's Only section, they would re-think the whole situation..
You, my friend, are not only a bitch, but a liar. Watch your step, lady.

Mikeythegeek said:
Oh, for fuck sakes Amber, just ban her fucking pathetic ass.
Yeah you're right. I'm way too fucking nice to get stepped on by people like her. But her last comment about the model's only section makes me wish I could make it public just for a bit so the world could see how stupid she was in there, and prove the rest of us don't have the malicious intent that she implies. Obviously I won't do that, but I just wish. ;)

Reactions: PennyLaPerv
LoveLov said:
Yay!
with Amber's permission and I could link this tread to my profile so my "other" freeloaders can see it and be "AWARE" of my bitchiness :violin: ...
Good luck with that now that you have no access. :whistle:

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Oh, for fuck sakes Amber, just ban her fucking pathetic ass.
Yeah you're right. I'm way too fucking nice to get stepped on by people like her. But her last comment about the model's only section makes me wish I could make it public just for a bit so the world could see how stupid she was in there, and prove the rest of us don't have the malicious intent that she implies. Obviously I won't do that, but I just wish. ;)

Frankie said the same to me via Twitter on Saturday night.
Frankie (via Twitter) said:
You should see what she posted in the models section. >_> If I would, I'd share it.
But you're the boss.

LoveLov said:
... not to mention most models in this forum say pretty much the same damn thing I say.. its just sugar coated....

I can say for a fact (for those who are new to the forums), "most models" DO NOT, let me repeat myself DO NOT!!!!!!! (hehe!) feel the way she does.

And, THANK YOU Amber for banning the bitch! :)

ETA: Boce, we were already talking shit about her in the model forums :D

Reactions: PennyLaPerv
All I'm going to say is this...

If her attitude here is the attitude she has in the real world, then her being a cam girl is the only way she's ever getting fucked.

And I move that the message under her Banned label read "Banned for being a liar and a bitch." It's probably too long to fit though.

Wow, that's a desperate move for her to try and turn your crowd against you. Also, VERY stupid. Hopefully this psycho doesn't stalk models from the forums like the last one you banned did.

Frankie said:
I would bet the one guest on this forum right now is her, just wishing (or scheming up a new name to) troll some more. XD

I just asked Amber via MFC PM and here's what she told me:
AmbersMikey: Amber, a question has come up on the forums re the bitch... is the ban an IP block or just a name block?
AmberCutie: i ban by everything :)
AmberCutie: name, email AND IP

So she isn't be able to see this right now.

Eh, I dont care if the girls bad mouth us in the models only section, as long as its not to my face I have no way of knowing so why should I care?

I am glad to see that woman gone though.... she really was on my nervs.

Jebbaz said:
Eh, I dont care if the girls bad mouth us in the models only section, as long as its not to my face I have no way of knowing so why should I care?

The bad mouthing that does happen, to my knowledge is about no one on the forums. It's always some random douche who only calls model "bb" & is the type most of us ban as soon as we realize what he is. XD

KileyBright said:
Aww did you really just ban her?
Damn, I was working on a really cool post of all her quotes to post in the "things models say" topic. Now its not so much fun when she cant see it.

You too? LOL After the first couple of posts, I PMed Amber and was like "uhhh, you saw that right?" LOL Almost makes me think we should cam cap her shit from the models sections, the stuff that wasn't "Models Only" worthy....ya know? But that would be for Amber to do. We don't "talk shit" about our friends, members or other models in there anyway......we do it here where you all can enjoy it ;)

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:

The bad mouthing that does happen, to my knowledge is about no one on the forums. It's always some random douche who only calls model "bb" & is the type most of us ban as soon as we realize what he is. XD

Yup it is always the random moron that tips 50 tokens and expects you to absolutely everything. hahaha.

Frankie said:

Yeah, I was going to say that I haven't seen one negative thing about anyone on the forums.

~It's girls like her that give girls like us a bad name!~

karma will bite her in the ass.
She must be a pretty sad, lonely & angry person inside.

ON TOPIC: & obviously anyone keeping up with this thread knows to dismiss her comments & remember that it's only 1 models view of Freeloaders etc...

The majority of comments/feelings speaks for its self.

P.S. Way to go Amber!! I already liked u & your ways, but now I REALLY like your attitude & ways! lolol

I was just composing a reply to her reply of my "being myself" post in models only....something like "if doing this gig successfully means turning into a mean-hearted jaded cambot it may not be the life for me". Seriously, I'd rather get struck from the planet than do something where people become nothing more than numbers and token Johns.

But I guess you have made that unnecessary Amber. Good call.

Kara

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deliciouskara

Deliciouskara said:
I was just composing a reply to her reply of my "being myself" post in models only....something like "if doing this gig successfully means turning into a mean-hearted jaded cambot it may not be the life for me". Seriously, I'd rather get struck from the planet than do something where people become nothing more than numbers and token Johns.

But I guess you have made that unnecessary Amber. Good call.

Kara

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Deliciouskara

And that would be a good reply (Amber has told some of us bits and pieces of what she was saying in the model's area). Those who act like themselves on cam end up having more fun on cam. It's just that simple.

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:

From what I've observed of most models here, they have enough class and self-confidence that if they had a problem with the way a forum member was behaving in their room or whatnot I assume they'd simply speak to the member directly in pm anyway.

Unless you're USNicoleAngel of course.

I actually feel slightly sorry for her - not for being a bitch, but for being in a job that she seems to hate so much that she can't even be civil to customers or fellow models.

In an earlier response to her I gave the example of being in a store, being approached by a sales clerk, responding that you're just browsing for the time being - and being told to get the fuck out. She lol'd, but that's in essence what she claims her policy is, in fact I think she bans if the person says they have no tokens at present - which is analogous to the clerk having security throw the browser out the door.

Jupiter551 said:
I actually feel slightly sorry for her - not for being a bitch, but for being in a job that she seems to hate so much that she can't even be civil to customers or fellow models.

Yeah, I actually feel really sorry for her because of that. I've been in the adult industry a long time and I've met plenty of women who despise what they do but keep doing it for the money. It's like watching someone cannibalize themselves.

Those women are definitely in the minority but they do exist and it's soul crushing to watch them self destruct. But you can't help them. God knows I've tried and all it got me was a whole mess of trouble.

I hope she gets out of the industry before she really screws herself up permanently.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:

Yup it is always the random moron that tips 50 tokens and expects you to absolutely everything. hahaha.

phew! thanks for not telling Jebbaz what I said about him guys!!! :shifty:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
phew! thanks for not telling Jebbaz what I said about him guys!!! :shifty:
Self esteem....crumbling. Now entering fetal position to cry. :crybaby: :crybaby:

Back to the topic..... :lol:

I admit, I freeload. However, I do tip when I have tokens. Not often can I actually buy a pocketfull, but when I do, I toss them out 10 or 20 at a time, for whatever reason or no reason. But for the most part, yeah I just visit you all and say hi.

I don't feel teh guilt because a full room attracts more people (generally) which ups the odds of better tips. I go rate the models if they are fretting over their cam score. I don't ask any of you to do anything, even on the rare occasion I do toss a big tip out for you. I'm a quiet, friendly, unobtrusive spectator. I don't bug you with PMs. (I think PMs while a cam model is talking to everyone in a room is kinda rude and stupid. leave her alone and talk in public already).

For a long time, I lurk in a room and see if I actually like the model and her personality. I find real gems, like Frankie, or Alex, and a few others. Some I find annoying. Some, I hang out int their rooms because they are entertainingly lousy at being a camgirl. I freely admit, I go around looking for entertaining train wrecks for teh lulz.

If there is a free show going on..... duh, I stay even if I'm broke. If you say you leave out of some kinda honor thing, you are probably slipping back in as a guest. (Just admit it.)

The BEST thing a model cal do is to be publicly HONEST. We're gonna have a show, tip or GTFO. If you really honestly feel cheated by freeloaders watching a free show..... Don't do it. Do groups.

You can't really blame anyone for watching a free show for free. That's why it's called a free/public show.

Now, I have to go buy some tokens because I feel really, really guilty. Thanks a lot ladies.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.