AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC makes me want to tip EVERYONE, how does it not make you want to? I'm a model wishing I could use my tip income on other models.. I'm at the mall looking for a place to sign for a tip on a receipt for a t-shirt, tips are so engrained in our culture and my brain. To sit and watch someone get tipped over and over and not feel the desire to tip her for at LEAST the friendship is kind of rude. To decide you're above tipping because you don't get sexual gratification is RUDE. I mean, you don't even like your waitress half the time and you're tipping her 20% (at least, I do.)

That being said I know it's the internet and I know not everyone has money.. I'm not expecting tips out of everyone but if you're in my room every time I get online I should hope that eventually you have the human decency to throw a few dollars my way.. not just because you want to see my body but because you've enjoyed my time, presence and friendship. I am one of those few models who often leaves basic member chat unmuted because I hope one day those people will decide it's worth the $20 dollars. I know it's not going to happen because a lot of them are basics because they will NEVER pay, but I have people who really appreciate that and eventually pay me back for their freeloading. I mean, without freeloaders I'd probably be sitting on a lot of silence.

I just hate the freeloaders who don't understand the idea that not everyone is tipping for nudity or a show. A lot of my tippers have tipped for clothing back on or tell me not to subtract their tip from the countdown and freeloaders piss me off with their "you'll get more viewers if you're naked" or "You forgot to count that tip, you're cheating us!" I'll be cheating when YOU pay and YOU want nudity and I do nothing, until then.. Don't get pissed because someone else tipped for a snuggie, when it's your turn to tip, you can tip for the whole moon if you've got the tokens!

TLDR: The best freeloaders are the ones who will pull out an inside joke or will defend you when there is a troll. Then they're some entertainment and security and you're kinda being a help! Especially if you say stuff like "If I had any tokens tonight, I would be tipping right now!" because it encourages those people who kinda forgot they were sitting on some tokens and they might send a few to your lovely lady!

I don't expect everyone to tip. Not everybody has money to throw around willy nilly! And I realize a lot of members buy small token packages every paycheck and are out by the time they find me. As long they're friendly and not demanding they are more than welcome to chill in my room! Maybe they'll learn to love me and tip me when they can, and in the meantime hopefully they'll help keep the conversation going in my room! Sometimes a good laugh or a sweet gesture is worth more than a tip ever could be.

LacieLaPlante said:
Don't get pissed because someone else tipped for a snuggie, when it's your turn to tip, you can tip for the whole moon if you've got the tokens!
[/i]

That made me laugh SO hard. It's very true, though.
I was having problems getting my OhMiBod to connect one night and a basic claimed I was scamming them by saying their tips would make it vibrate. At the time I was asking for a 1 token tip to test it. Scamming away all your money 1 token at a time, that's me.

bobdontdance said:
:twocents-02cents:

Over the past month I've been around, I'm never going to be called a big tipper, but I try my best to bring tokens to the table every night I show up. My problem is that I'm flirty and like moving around to chat with different girls each night. I'm never going to be one that is seen as a regular in any one room. Just not my nature.

I've had a VERY good time so far in the rooms I've visited, and here are some of the things I'd suggest to newer guests and premiums (I could be completely wrong, but then again, I usually am):

1. Tips don't have to be huge and constant, but they are important. You don't HAVE to drop a ton, but be polite and show your appreciation.

2. I have a lot of fun trying to come up with something that will make the girl giggle, laugh, or snort on the tip comment. Make my tip stand out even if I can't afford to be a huge tipper that night.

3. Don't ask for anything if you can't tip a lot. If I can only tip 10 or 25 tokens, let it be out of politeness and respect, rather than getting her panties off ASAP.

4. If the girl is doing a countdown or raffle, make my tip work in relation to the topic at hand. If it's 20 tokens to play hi-lo, you're going to do more with one 20 token tip than four 5 token tips. Be a part of the show.

5. Talk. And I mean, seriously CHAT. Listen to the cam girl, read the text on the screen. Once again, be a part of the show. If you can make your host laugh or smile, do it.

6. Have fun with your tips. Figure out your "budget" for the week, or the girl, or the show, and make it work for you. I've passed tokens to other regulars to get them involved, rather than tipping myself. If the girl has a countdown of 50 tokens till top off, and you know she has a good sense of humor, tip her 49 tokens. Not only will she laugh, but you might get a premium who is either broke or shy to tip that last token to get the job done.

7. Don't be afraid to use the offline tip. It doesn't have to be a big tip, but let a girl who has had a shitty day smile when she logs on and sees a tip there for her before she even turns on her cam.

8. "Perv" on a regular and tip her from outer space WHILE she's on cam. I have one girl that entertains me to no end, so I make sure to always anonymously "sneak" attack my tips from Narnia or somewhere rather than actually doing it in front of her other regulars. Then I watch her cam and see if she laughs at my Tip note. (Note: If she doesn't laugh, you will see me sneak behind her on cam and take the tip back out of her purse. Seriously, watch it sometime.)

Well.... that's just me.

So well put Bob, thank you!

I was in the store yesterday, and some lady with a tray of samples asked me "would you like to try a sample of XYZ?"

I freely admit, I hesitated a second in fear she would run off to an internet support forum and complain about me eating the sample and not going ahead an buying a box of the tasty delicious XYZ.

But then I said to myself what the fuck.... and took 3 samples.

Hey, they were good samples.... can you blame me?

:lol:

I nearly post in here every time it's bumped :D

I love and hate freeloaders. Hate them for spam, piggy-backing others tips (without knowing what they tipped or requested for) and complaining they don't see stuff, ruining the rooms ambience.

However, MFC works because of freeloading. The whole community builds up because you can go there and have fun without having to pay - and you're likely to see some tatta's while you are at it! The cut off between when a tipper becomes a freeloader is specific to individuals (i.e. I tipped 900 last week, does this mean I can watch public shows for the next month, or does it only count that night? What about 20 tkns?) and if it was impossible to freeload, I think members would have a lot less fun, and therefore not stick around and spend as much either.

So love them, hate them, they're what makes MFC "different" and somewhere I enjoy going :)
Of course, I do still wish there was a system whereby those who do tip could get to see the show, and those who don't couldn't (the pledge or chip-in I mentioned elsewhere) :D

Zoomer said:
I nearly post in here every time it's bumped :D

I love and hate freeloaders. Hate them for spam, piggy-backing others tips (without knowing what they tipped or requested for) and complaining they don't see stuff, ruining the rooms ambience.

However, MFC works because of freeloading. The whole community builds up because you can go there and have fun without having to pay - and you're likely to see some tatta's while you are at it! The cut off between when a tipper becomes a freeloader is specific to individuals (i.e. I tipped 900 last week, does this mean I can watch public shows for the next month, or does it only count that night? What about 20 tkns?) and if it was impossible to freeload, I think members would have a lot less fun, and therefore not stick around and spend as much either.

So love them, hate them, they're what makes MFC "different" and somewhere I enjoy going :)
Of course, I do still wish there was a system whereby those who do tip could get to see the show, and those who don't couldn't (the pledge or chip-in I mentioned elsewhere) :D
Even worse than piggy-backing lately is trying to take credit for other members' anonymous tips. It's happened to me twice in the last week. It's just unbelievable. How low can you go as a freeloader?

AmberCutie said:
Even worse than piggy-backing lately is trying to take credit for other members' anonymous tips. It's happened to me twice in the last week. It's just unbelievable. How low can you go as a freeloader?
This is why, when I anonymously tip, I say in the tip note that it's me and to be quiet about it. I do that because I don't want others to know that I've tipped, but I want to inspire others to tip.

Now, if some random freeloader started to claim that he tipped when I anonymously tipped, then I'd say that it was me and I'd tell him to go fuck himself since no one else will.

To me, if some freeloader does that, that should be an instant 60 day ban and reporting to MFC admins in the tiny hope that they will boot him from the site.

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
This is why, when I anonymously tip, I say in the tip note that it's me and to be quiet about it. I do that because I don't want others to know that I've tipped, but I want to inspire others to tip.

Now, if some random freeloader started to claim that he tipped when I anonymously tipped, then I'd say that it was me and I'd tell him to go fuck himself since no one else will.

To me, if some freeloader does that, that should be an instant 60 day ban and reporting to MFC admins in the tiny hope that they will boot him from the site.
Unless a person REALLY wants to be a secret, I'd always advise leaving a note in the tip comment when you do anonymous tips. You may not want the room to know who you are, but I love to know who you are, so let me in on the secret! It also lets me pinpoint the pricks who try to take credit for them.

AmberCutie said:

Excellent point, and I have seen it happen. They should be castrated...

This subject is always a complex one and it varies from model to model. If I have no tokens at the time, the majority of models are great as long as I am honest with them, some of them just enjoy a bit of company from a familiar member and I always like to compliment them as well. I ask if they want to talk or if they are busy but if I see they are a bit busy I leave them to their job.

I do feel a bit guilty if they do get naked and I haven't tipped and sometimes I actually leave the room. Some of them PM me asking where I go and they say its OK but I think its the gentleman thing to do.

From a members point of view though I tend to spend my tokens on girls which I am more friendly with. If I can ask the models, do you tend to favour members with a higher amount of reward points knowing that they regularly purchase tokens?

Wilfy84 said:
From a members point of view though I tend to spend my tokens on girls which I am more friendly with. If I can ask the models, do you tend to favour members with a higher amount of reward points knowing that they regularly purchase tokens?

Good question. Do models just click names on the side to see who to suck up to? I rarely even look at those stats at all, but perhaps that's just me.

I favour the people I recognize and those who make me laugh. And obvisouly I try to be nice to anyone who HAS tipped, esp if it was a big tip, or if they wrote a cute tip note.

LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

Good question. Do models just click names on the side to see who to suck up to? I rarely even look at those stats at all, but perhaps that's just me.

I favour the people I recognize and those who make me laugh. And obvisouly I try to be nice to anyone who HAS tipped, esp if it was a big tip, or if they wrote a cute tip note.

Ah tip notes! that's where I'm going wrong!

AmberCutie said:
Even worse than piggy-backing lately is trying to take credit for other members' anonymous tips.

Another horrible one: someone lying to you, saying they've tipped you a large amount (and have their tokens hidden) and claim MFC is crashing and not showing the tip and trying to convince you that you should still get naked :angry4:

EllaXoXo said:
AmberCutie said:
Even worse than piggy-backing lately is trying to take credit for other members' anonymous tips.

Another horrible one: someone lying to you, saying they've tipped you a large amount (and have their tokens hidden) and claim MFC is crashing and not showing the tip and trying to convince you that you should still get naked :angry4:
Ooohh that's bad! Why do people suck so much?

Wilfy84 said:

Actually, I just realized last night how big of a difference a tip note can make. It makes it the tip more memorable and thus makes YOU more memorable. Members can say something silly that makes me laugh and then tip me, but I don't always associate the two, especially during a clusterfuck of tips from different people.

Tip notes get you noticed and make us smile! :D

LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

Actually, I just realized last night how big of a difference a tip note can make. It makes it the tip more memorable and thus makes YOU more memorable. Members can say something silly that makes me laugh and then tip me, but I don't always associate the two, especially during a clusterfuck of tips from different people.

Totally! Unless the tip note is like "mmm ur ass good bb shake it 4 me." I don't like those tip notes. Those tips are better left without a note, as it has negative impact on the tip (for me, personally.)

AmberCutie said:
Totally! Unless the tip note is like "mmm ur ass good bb shake it 4 me." I don't like those tip notes. Those tips are better left without a note, as it has negative impact on the tip (for me, personally.)

Still memorable, though. Just in a bad way.

I like tip notes that are funny/silly or say sweet things like "This is for having gorgeous eyes" or "Could you show me that pretty smile, again?" Those tips still count towards the countdown but they're really sweet and flattering as well.

AmberCutie said:
LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

I did try to make a girl do the big fish, little fish, cardboard box dance and tipped 3 lots of 100 tokens and put in tip notes "big fish" "little fish" "cardboard box" on each separate tip.

:dance: :lol:

Wilfy84 said:
I did try to make a girl do the big fish, little fish, cardboard box dance and tipped 3 lots of 100 tokens and put in tip notes "big fish" "little fish" "cardboard box" on each separate tip.

I am not familiar with this?

LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

This video will explain it :dance:

Wilfy84 said:
LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

I almost spit my rice crispies out I'm laughing so hard!

LadyBakes said:
Wilfy84 said:

I almost spit my rice crispies out I'm laughing so hard!

It will be all the rage on MFC in a couple of weeks :-D

LadyBakes said:

Must do - if I wander around with a few k of tokens showing (back when I had that kind of tokens laying around :D ) then messages galore popped up. Any room that wasn't crowded with premiums would undoubtedly result in a message within a minute or so. It's understandable though - if $200 is walking past, do you let it go elsewhere or try to coax some out for yourself... It's just the way you go about it that may make the difference :D

Ladies are there to make money, some guys are simply there to jack off (free or paid for). Others, like myself, actually really enjoy the company of one or two. Rather than watching shite tv or playing repetitive video games, I go and chat to one or two ladies instead (they NEVER ask me for tokens or pester for shows or anything else - we genuinely chat for hours).

As for tips :D One lady had "I collect $1 bills" in her profile - so I tipped her 10 tkns with a message "hear you collect $1 bills". I continued to do so for the next minute - tip notes were the total so far - 2, 3, 4, 5... what's after 5, 7 ... no, 6, shit lost count - restart. 1, 2, 3, 4...". It livened up her room a lot :D

With my favourite lady I occasionally do "Ed Stevens $10 bets" type things. 100 tokens if she does the bet (sometimes it's dance in a funny way, steal her sisters underwear so she can't find it when she finishes her grp, gag her sister when she's singing, only reply in free chat by typing words out sdrawkcab (backwards), wolf whistle using her big toes instead of fingers in her mouth, putting cake mixture on herself when she was baking naked (which turned into a messy show :D )... you get the idea :thumbright:
A recent favourite is when i saw her working out numbers in her head after tips. Now I tip numbers which aren't multiples of 5 or 10 (14, 7, 23, 4, 8, 13 etc) - whilst she's working out the first subtraction, lay in a second, third, fourth, fifth... :woops:
All good fun, and when a room is quiet - some good tip notes and funny stuff can kickstart silent people into life.

Doesn't encourage others tips though - but can change a room atmosphere in the space of minutes if you get all those silent type Premiums (I think they're silent because they're scared they have to tip if they talk...and they have no tokens) :D

Zoomer said:
Must do - if I wander around with a few k of tokens showing (back when I had that kind of tokens laying around :D ) then messages galore popped up. Any room that wasn't crowded with premiums would undoubtedly result in a message within a minute or so. It's understandable though - if $200 is walking past, do you let it go elsewhere or try to coax some out for yourself... It's just the way you go about it that may make the difference :D

Ladies are there to make money, some guys are simply there to jack off (free or paid for). Others, like myself, actually really enjoy the company of one or two. Rather than watching shite tv or playing repetitive video games, I go and chat to one or two ladies instead (they NEVER ask me for tokens or pester for shows or anything else - we genuinely chat for hours).

As for tips :D One lady had "I collect $1 bills" in her profile - so I tipped her 10 tkns with a message "hear you collect $1 bills". I continued to do so for the next minute - tip notes were the total so far - 2, 3, 4, 5... what's after 5, 7 ... no, 6, shit lost count - restart. 1, 2, 3, 4...". It livened up her room a lot :D

With my favourite lady I occasionally do "Ed Stevens $10 bets" type things. 100 tokens if she does the bet (sometimes it's dance in a funny way, steal her sisters underwear so she can't find it when she finishes her grp, gag her sister when she's singing, only reply in free chat by typing words out sdrawkcab (backwards), wolf whistle using her big toes instead of fingers in her mouth, putting cake mixture on herself when she was baking naked (which turned into a messy show :D )... you get the idea :thumbright:
A recent favourite is when i saw her working out numbers in her head after tips. Now I tip numbers which aren't multiples of 5 or 10 (14, 7, 23, 4, 8, 13 etc) - whilst she's working out the first subtraction, lay in a second, third, fourth, fifth... :woops:
All good fun, and when a room is quiet - some good tip notes and funny stuff can kickstart silent people into life.

Doesn't encourage others tips though - but can change a room atmosphere in the space of minutes if you get all those silent type Premiums (I think they're silent because they're scared they have to tip if they talk...and they have no tokens) :D

Like your style.

On your last sentence, I am always confused why members come into a room and don't even have the courtesy to even say hello when they come in, the models don't bite!

Zoomer said:

[/quote]

ahaha, you jerk! Maths are hard. >_< (I'm not really calling you jerk, love)

Yeah, I think a large percentage of guys on MFC are simply too afraid to talk to a model. Which I can understand, because sometimes I have the same problem when I'm perving the site myself.

This thread has become more of a tipping technique thread than about freeloaders. I feel bad for helping steer it off topic, but oh well.

Reactions: Just4friends
LaLaLand_xD said:
Wilfy84 said:

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BIG FISH LITTLE FISH DANCE?!!!

Tip notes make me laugh, make me smile, and sometimes even make me cry. The best part is scrolling through them later in your session archives and seeing all those sweet little comments *sigh*

Back to the topic at hand: freeloaders aren't the same as regulars who aren't currently tipping, those are two different animals. I've had several regs PM me, concerned that they are coming off as freeloaders because they can't tip constantly. This makes me feel sad. If you talk and laugh and have fun with me and play nice, you are welcome to hang out as long as you wish, whether I'm doing a show you've tipped for, or not. If you make requests without tipping, try to get me to do things based on another guy's tips, constantly redirect the attention to yourself, or pretend you are the anonymous tipper, you are a freeloader and a D-bag. I don't usually have to worry about the freeloaders because my knights in shining armor set them straight :D But to eliminate freeloading would be impossible; MFC is a classic example of the Pareto principal in action- 20% of the members supplying 80% of the coinage.

Oh, and I have never, ever clicked down the list of names to check token amounts, that sounds exhausting. I barely have time to keep up with the chat and PMs! The only time I'm concerned about how fat your pockets are, is when you're trying to take me private.

TeslaWynn said:
The best part is scrolling through them later in your session archives and seeing all those sweet little comments *sigh*

YES!

Oh, and I have never, ever clicked down the list of names to check token amounts, that sounds exhausting. I barely have time to keep up with the chat and PMs! The only time I'm concerned about how fat your pockets are, is when you're trying to take me private.

I'm the same way.

So, not all basics are really freeloaders! I have a Chip-in for a laptop on my profile and a couple nights ago a basic member donated towards it! That just made me smile. They said they couldn't buy tokens because they don't have a credit/debit card, but they DO have paypal and wanted to help out. Awww :h: I feel terrible that I can't recall his name, though. I'm a bad bad model sometimes. *sigh* I need to take notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.