AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicOzzie said:
The same dude who claims he is too shy to chat in public will also ask you to watch him masturbate in the very next sentence.

Yup! :lol:

"Damn girl, you makin ma dick hard! Got my cam on for ya..."

I've only been a web cam model for a few weeks, and just signed up on here earlier today.
I don't really mind "freeloaders" very much as long as they are not demanding or pushy. I find that some of the have given me some very good advise. However, I don't like it if they want special attention or have a whole bunch of requests and want me to watch their cams. If you want to talk a bit, please just don't get offended by my being slow to respond to your pm's. I have rent and bills to pay too after all

ShelterLight said:
I've only been a web cam model for a few weeks, and just signed up on here earlier today.
I don't really mind "freeloaders" very much as long as they are not demanding or pushy. I find that some of the have given me some very good advise. However, I don't like it if they want special attention or have a whole bunch of requests and want me to watch their cams. If you want to talk a bit, please just don't get offended by my being slow to respond to your pm's. I have rent and bills to pay too after all

Welcome! :)

It's really nice of you to allow your pm's to be open to everyone. Most MFC models have their pm's set to 'friends list only'. If yours are open to everyone, you're very likely to get a shitload of "Mmmm ur sexy bb"-type messages (which distracts you from public chat), which they could've just typed to you right there in public chat.

i was in a model`s room today and it was slow for her so she banned add the basics in order to try and make the others tip her. can not get on her page now because i am banned

ursnow1 said:
i was in a model`s room today and it was slow for her so she banned add the basics in order to try and make the others tip her. can not get on her page now because i am banned

So you're saying that you think she banned all the basics to satisfy the premiums (guys capable of tipping)? The thing about that is that even if she banned all of you guys who were in her room, she's still gonna have more and more basics entering her room. Muting them is one thing, which just means that they can't talk. But they can still be present in the room unless she clicks on each basic's name and bans them one by one.

There isn't an option for a model to ban ALL basics from the room with just one click. She can, however, mute them with just one click, and you'll find that most models have guests and basics muted. It sucks when you want to speak to a model and can't, but when you upgrade to premium status you can then talk in all of the rooms (except rooms you're banned from, and rooms that have your state blocked). It's worth it. I have a premium account myself. :)

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
ursnow1 said:

So you're saying that you think she banned all the basics to satisfy the premiums (guys capable of tipping)? The thing about that is that even if she banned all of you guys who were in her room, she's still gonna have more and more basics entering her room. Muting them is one thing, which just means that they can't talk. But they can still be present in the room unless she clicks on each basic's name and bans them one by one.

There isn't an option for a model to ban ALL basics from the room with just one click. She can, however, mute them with just one click, and you'll find that most models have guests and basics muted. It sucks when you want to speak to a model and can't, but when you upgrade to premium status you can then talk in all of the rooms (except rooms you're banned from, and rooms that have your state blocked). It's worth it. I have a premium account myself. :)

I've seen models ban every basic and some silent, sitting-there-for-hours premiums one by one, usually right before a show that I or another member basically had to pay for ourselves. And why not? Public show is public, but I won't deny I feel a little satisfaction seeing people who sat with us for hours waiting for a show with no effort to contribute - conversationally or financially - don't get to watch the show.

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
ursnow1 said:

I've seen models ban every basic and some silent, sitting-there-for-hours premiums one by one, usually right before a show that I or another member basically had to pay for ourselves. And why not? Public show is public, but I won't deny I feel a little satisfaction seeing people who sat with us for hours waiting for a show with no effort to contribute - conversationally or financially - don't get to watch the show.

What makes me mad is not the basics not tipping but the basics talking about their new video game system, new video games, or vacation they just went on and not tipping. They have money but they refuse to even spend 20 dollars on the models they watch every day.

Reactions: 1 person
Shaun__ said:
What makes me mad is not the basics not tipping but the basics talking about their new video game system, new video games, or vacation they just went on and not tipping. They have money but they refuse to even spend 20 dollars on the models they watch every day.

I've seen non-tipping prem members doing this quite a lot lately. I understand low-pay/no-pay jobs and all, but when the conversation drifts into new games/music/movies/concerts and then see all the same guys talk about having or having seen every new thing, it makes me scratch my head.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
schlmoe said:
Shaun__ said:

I've seen non-tipping prem members doing this quite a lot lately. I understand low-pay/no-pay jobs and all, but when the conversation drifts into new games/music/movies/concerts and then see all the same guys talk about having or having seen every new thing, it makes me scratch my head.

I bite my tongue on this one a lot.

Reactions: RedHerby1
ursnow1 said:

Whatever will the model do now without your witty banter and excellent grammatical skills?

Reactions: SNATCH
Jupiter551 said:

And they shouldn't get to watch either. On Streamate only the guys who contributed (with GOLD) get to watch the GOLD show. The guys who just sat there going "Mmmmm fuck yeah" don't get to watch. :mrgreen:

Shaun__ said:

Yeah, the ones who make a bunch of "Why I can't tip" excuses.

"You should let me send you a box of fruit to your house."
"You should let me pay your Sprint bill, Fox."
"Maybe when I pass through your area, I can take you out for lunch sometime."
"I can't tip because I'm in the process of buying a house."

:woops:

Reactions: Paris_Lee
I always think it's funny when members, or especially basics, how they'd totally take care of her, do this for her, do that for her, buy her stuff...but they won't even buy $20 of tokens :lol:
The louder they shout this stuff the less they'll actually cough up anything.

I don't mind the people that talk in the main chat or are just quiet. BUT, when they make requests/suggestions, complain, try to PM me (I don't allow that anymore), etc. grr it pisses me off. In particular, there's one guy that actually sent me a message complaining about how I didn't say goodbye to him.. And he's never tipped.

Also, basics who ask to see something or ask you to do something. I don't EVER ask for tips unless someone asks me to do something. If they're going to be rude/cheap, I'll be too! The other day that happened and they're all "I didn't think you were like that". -_-

But yeah, depends how you are!

GlitterLily said:
In particular, there's one guy that actually sent me a message complaining about how I didn't say goodbye to him.. And he's never tipped.

HAHAHAHAHHAH!! How dare you!

What REALLY grinds my gears, are the pricks who wont turn their sound on for whatever reason, DON'T tip and then have the audacity to say "type bb i have my sound off" REALLY?!
You expect me to drop all the conversation Im having with everyone else, type (with possibly lubed up/messy hands) just to you?
It seems there's such a sense of entitlement on MFC lately >.<

One that really bothers me is basics and guests who bother me on twitter about getting on cam late or beg me to log in when they're awake in their time zone.

Jessi said:
What REALLY grinds my gears, are the pricks who wont turn their sound on for whatever reason, DON'T tip and then have the audacity to say "type bb i have my sound off" REALLY?!
You expect me to drop all the conversation Im having with everyone else, type (with possibly lubed up/messy hands) just to you?
It seems there's such a sense of entitlement on MFC lately >.<

One that really bothers me is basics and guests who bother me on twitter about getting on cam late or beg me to log in when they're awake in their time zone.
A million times YES!!

AmberCutie said:
A million times YES!!
Lol I presume you're talking about sound? Every time I'm in your room there's one person who will ignore your hello and/or conversation and then 5 minutes later be like oh I have no sound btw...knowing you basically dont type anything lol

Although I do remember one guy ages ago gave the excuse that he couldn't have sound because his "girlfriend is on skype" lol.

I had a guy who I felt really bad for after I sorta said "i can't type constantly in Public - most people have sound on and like my voice" after he told me he couldn't hear and could I type.

He was brand new to my room, and hadn't tipped yet.

He replied "I'm sure you have an absolutely beautiful voice, but I was born deaf... but the view is amazing and thanks for typing to me when you can!"

Nom.Nom.Foot.In.Mouth.

I made a HUGE effort to type at least the basics of what was going on that day - and my regulars jumped in and kinda helped by explaining in chat what was happening if i couldnt. He ended up tipping nicely and was a super nice guy....

anyway thats my story...
*goes back to counting her toes with her tongue*

Miss_Lollipop said:
I had a guy who I felt really bad for after I sorta said "i can't type constantly in Public - most people have sound on and like my voice" after he told me he couldn't hear and could I type.

He was brand new to my room, and hadn't tipped yet.

He replied "I'm sure you have an absolutely beautiful voice, but I was born deaf... but the view is amazing and thanks for typing to me when you can!"

Nom.Nom.Foot.In.Mouth.

I made a HUGE effort to type at least the basics of what was going on that day - and my regulars jumped in and kinda helped by explaining in chat what was happening if i couldnt. He ended up tipping nicely and was a super nice guy....

anyway thats my story...
*goes back to counting her toes with her tongue*
Lip reading? :p

CammiStar said:
Jupiter551 said:

Honestly, this is not a bad idea. At all. I went on a twitter rant today out of frustration about freeloaders...my first rant ever about this in nearly 2 years. This may be a solution for me!

I noticed you ended your twitter rant by posting a sexy picture of you flipping everyone off. That is going to send them mixed messages.

CammiStar said:
Jupiter551 said:

Honestly, this is not a bad idea. At all. I went on a twitter rant today out of frustration about freeloaders...my first rant ever about this in nearly 2 years. This may be a solution for me!

Running off to twitter now!

Reactions: RedHerby1
schlmoe said:
Shaun__ said:

I feel there is a proper time for this kind of conversation and I welcome it in my room when the time is right. For instance, if I am shooting the shit while I am sitting in my chair and/or playing certain games. What can become frustrating is when I make (what seems like an obvious) cue that "sexy time" is about to begin and people start an in depth conversation about video games, movies, etc.

I do not feel appreciated if my entire room is talking about Halo 3 while I am doing a slow, sensual strip tease for 10 - 15 minutes without even 1 token sent my way. I understand that MFC can be quite the boy's club but show a model some kind of appreciation, please. I absolutely love knowing that I am making men horny and it's insulting if they find the newest video game more interesting than myself. It's rare in my room but it does happen from time to time.

My point is... let a model know that you appreciate her! I understand members cannot always express this appreciation in the form of tokies but let her know that you enjoy her company, personality, sexuality, shows, etc. in the form of words from time to time. Just my :twocents-02cents: though. :-D

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
A million times YES!!
Lol I presume you're talking about sound? Every time I'm in your room there's one person who will ignore your hello and/or conversation and then 5 minutes later be like oh I have no sound btw...knowing you basically dont type anything lol

Although I do remember one guy ages ago gave the excuse that he couldn't have sound because his "girlfriend is on skype" lol.
I should have clarified, I was replying to both her points. They both annoy the flying fuck out of me.

lol wow I never imagined anyone - basics, guests, OR premiums would be ill-mannered enough to bug a model about being "late" or changing her timetable. I should have imagined though, people on mfc never cease to amaze me with the depths of their rudeness.

AedanRayne said:
My point is... let a model know that you appreciate her! I understand members cannot always express this appreciation in the form of tokies but let her know that you enjoy her company, personality, sexuality, shows, etc. in the form of words from time to time. Just my :twocents-02cents: though. :-D

On behalf of men worldwide, I want you to know we appreciate you. :drool:

This one made me laugh recently. This dude "didn't even realize how hard he had been freeloading" on me until I told him. He's been following me for over a year now for sure. He had never tipped, ONCE.

He said something about freeloaders and how I wasn't getting tipped to the room and I said, "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell someone to tip when in the whole year I've seen you, you've never even tipped me. and you claim I'm your favorite. I used 0 of your 180 reward points and I'm supposedly your favorite. Stop saying that until it's true!"

He said he didn't realize he hadn't tipped me. -_- Then tipped 200 tokens to show he was sorry.

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a money grubbing whore in this situation, but you think you'd have tipped your favorite a token or two in the year you saw her to show a little appreciation.

LacieLaPlante said:
This one made me laugh recently. This dude "didn't even realize how hard he had been freeloading" on me until I told him. He's been following me for over a year now for sure. He had never tipped, ONCE.

He said something about freeloaders and how I wasn't getting tipped to the room and I said, "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell someone to tip when in the whole year I've seen you, you've never even tipped me. and you claim I'm your favorite. I used 0 of your 180 reward points and I'm supposedly your favorite. Stop saying that until it's true!"

He said he didn't realize he hadn't tipped me. -_- Then tipped 200 tokens to show he was sorry.

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a money grubbing whore in this situation, but you think you'd have tipped your favorite a token or two in the year you saw her to show a little appreciation.
Yeah that's spectacularly rude. Even if all he can do is buy 200 tokens a month.

LacieLaPlante said:

Ahh totally! How about when they say they went premium for you and jack off to you daily... But they've never tipped you.

If you "go premium for someone" that means your first tokens should go to that person. Durrrrr.

Reactions: 1 person
Even 20tokens shows us you care. That is $2 out of your pocket. Sounds like she does want tips from you, and I feel that is okay to ask. Just substitute your coffee sometimes and use that money to tip a girl you care about. I love when people talk in my room. But there are some guys that talk A LOT and have never given me anything. It's nice when the room is dead and someone hands you a conversation, but when it's really busy and he wants me to comment on all of his comments, without anything in return, it can be annoying. Again, you don't have to shell out a lot, but if she is politely hinting off to you that she wants it, I say give her a little something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.