AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LacieLaPlante said:
This one made me laugh recently. This dude "didn't even realize how hard he had been freeloading" on me until I told him. He's been following me for over a year now for sure. He had never tipped, ONCE.

He said something about freeloaders and how I wasn't getting tipped to the room and I said, "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell someone to tip when in the whole year I've seen you, you've never even tipped me. and you claim I'm your favorite. I used 0 of your 180 reward points and I'm supposedly your favorite. Stop saying that until it's true!"

He said he didn't realize he hadn't tipped me. -_- Then tipped 200 tokens to show he was sorry.

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a money grubbing whore in this situation, but you think you'd have tipped your favorite a token or two in the year you saw her to show a little appreciation.

This guy is also my regular, let me guess his username starts with a nb?
He pulls this shit ALL the time with more than one model. He also only tipped me once, on my birthday and that was only because I opened my big mouth about it. He was whining about how rude it was for guys not to be tipping that much on my birthday, and I had to put him in his place because he had never tipped me once either. He tipped me 200 tokens and I haven't seen any from him since even though hes in my room every night. This happened in June. :icon-rolleyes:

AmberCutie said:
Ahh totally! How about when they say they went premium for you... But they've never tipped you.

If you "go premium for someone" that means your first tokens should go to that person. Durrrrr.

YES! This happened to me just the other day. A guy claimed he "went premium for me," yet I noticed that his first 200 tokens were all gone. He claimed I was never online when he was on, but I call bullshit on that one. :lol: Besides, there's always Twitter, news feeds, and MFC notifications you can set for your favorite models (though a friend has told me MFC had a VERY delayed notification system...lol).

Reactions: Nordling
Chaturbate has no "privates". I always pm my tippers and give them the password to my room before I set it, and that way, the only ones watching are the ones who have paid for a show. They just recently made it to where you can keep certain users from talking. They give 4 options, All users, Users who have tokens, Users who have tipped me today, and Users who have tipped me at any time. I use the setting "Users who have tipped me at any time". Wow, what a relief it is to not have to have moderators and have to say you need to tip for that or buy tokens. If people want to bump gums in my room, they have to tip at least 1 token, which to me is a small price to pay, and once they tip it, they don't have to tip again if they don't want to, but they can't watch my shows unless they tip a dollar or more, so I win either way.
Before, I had show tits BB, open boobs BB, etc, etc. Now I get to have a normal conversation with the people who have tipped. Beggars don't deserve to talk in my opinion. They take up bandwidth anyway with their freeloading asses. Then there's the 4chan trolls as well, and with this enabled, they can't easily troll my room. Also, Chaturbate has taken away the referrals for tokens, and now they just send a check to people when they get enough referral money. WOOOHOO!! Anyway, just thought I would share.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
MercyRain said:
Chaturbate has no "privates". I always pm my tippers and give them the password to my room before I set it, and that way, the only ones watching are the ones who have paid for a show. They just recently made it to where you can keep certain users from talking. They give 4 options, All users, Users who have tokens, Users who have tipped me today, and Users who have tipped me at any time. I use the setting "Users who have tipped me at any time". Wow, what a relief it is to not have to have moderators and have to say you need to tip for that or buy tokens. If people want to bump gums in my room, they have to tip at least 1 token, which to me is a small price to pay, and once they tip it, they don't have to tip again if they don't want to, but they can't watch my shows unless they tip a dollar or more, so I win either way.
Before, I had show tits BB, open boobs BB, etc, etc. Now I get to have a normal conversation with the people who have tipped. Beggars don't deserve to talk in my opinion. They take up bandwidth anyway with their freeloading asses

I agree that beggars just take up bandwidth.

I tried to check out Chaturbate recently, but there was no Model Signup page or Model FAQs. How did you go about working on there? I really like that idea of allowing your room open only to people who've tipped. :thumbleft:

The_Brown_Fox said:
MercyRain said:
Before, I had show tits BB, open boobs BB, etc, etc. Now I get to have a normal conversation with the people who have tipped. Beggars don't deserve to talk in my opinion. They take up bandwidth anyway with their freeloading asses

I agree that beggars just take up bandwidth.

I tried to check out Chaturbate recently, but there was no Model Signup page or Model FAQs. How did you go about working on there? I really like that idea of allowing your room open only to people who've tipped. :thumbleft:
I will PM.

MercyRain said:
Before, I had show tits BB, open boobs BB, etc, etc. Now I get to have a normal conversation with the people who have tipped. Beggars don't deserve to talk in my opinion. They take up bandwidth anyway with their freeloading asses. Then there's the 4chan trolls as well, and with this enabled, they can't easily troll my room. Also, Chaturbate has taken away the referrals for tokens, and now they just send a check to people when they get enough referral money. WOOOHOO!! Anyway, just thought I would share.

I have zero interest in leaving MFC but Chaterbate is busting out some pretty cool stuff and actually getting traffic. I think it's awesome that another site will be available that is similar to MFC. I hate the idea that if MFC shut down tomorrow I'd be stuck with stream mate. Nothing against stream mate, but I just don't work the stream mate way. I just think it's pretty neat.

Sorry off topic so... Boooo freeloaders! Freeloadin' all over the place and stuff.
I will say they do seem to be in higher numbers now. The amount of tips I get from new people versus the awesome fellas that tip me every day is staggering... and guess who is in higher numbers? with 10 regulars and 145 other guys... maybe 1 of those 145 will even throw down 5. Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for my fellas, they make MFC worth if for so many reasons but I wish some new wankers would help em out. Considering the shows I do I doubt they are just there to get a quick free jerk... who masturbates to a girls smashing cupcakes on herself?
Meh, I guess I'm just grateful that many people want to watch me even though I don't have a dildo up my ass at all times. My room numbers are actually really low compared to my page placement and I'm a bit grateful for that too. Any time I go in an awesome girls room with more than 300 people I become so annoyed with the chat I eventually just go watch Netflix.

mmmmmmmm bb.

JoleneJolene said:
MercyRain said:

I have zero interest in leaving MFC but Chaterbate is busting out some pretty cool stuff and actually getting traffic. I think it's awesome that another site will be available that is similar to MFC. I hate the idea that if MFC shut down tomorrow I'd be stuck with stream mate. Nothing against stream mate, but I just don't work the stream mate way. I just think it's pretty neat.

Sorry off topic so... Boooo freeloaders! Freeloadin' all over the place and stuff.
I will say they do seem to be in higher numbers now. The amount of tips I get from new people versus the awesome fellas that tip me every day is staggering... and guess who is in higher numbers? with 10 regulars and 145 other guys... maybe 1 of those 145 will even throw down 5. Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for my fellas, they make MFC worth if for so many reasons but I wish some new wankers would help em out. Considering the shows I do I doubt they are just there to get a quick free jerk... who masturbates to a girl smashing cupcakes on herself?
Meh, I guess I'm just grateful that many people want to watch me even though I don't have a dildo up my ass at all times. My room numbers are actually really low compared to my page placement and I'm a bit grateful for that too. Any time I go in an awesome girls room with more than 300 people I become so annoyed with the chat I eventually just go watch Netflix.

mmmmmmmm bb.
Oh Jolene, I love to masturbate to you smashing cuppycakes all over your breasteseseses. LOL Yes Chaturbate has been improving some things lately.
I can say I don't blame you for not wanting to be stuck with Streamate. They don't even allow you to get naked at all in public chat. Well, that's it for now. XOXO

NoelleBright said:
This guy is also my regular, let me guess his username starts with a nb?
He pulls this shit ALL the time with more than one model. He also only tipped me once, on my birthday and that was only because I opened my big mouth about it. He was whining about how rude it was for guys not to be tipping that much on my birthday, and I had to put him in his place because he had never tipped me once either. He tipped me 200 tokens and I haven't seen any from him since even though hes in my room every night. This happened in June. :icon-rolleyes:

Yeah, WOW good job Noelle! You picked him out immediately! He told me he was getting a new job that paid really well in October, and then some shit happened in his life so that that money goes elsewhere. He said, 'I'll be able to tip you 200-400 tokens a week!!!" Never happened.

I even went into a girls room once and saw a big "THANK YOU NB FOR THE NEW POLE!!!" So =P He's spending money somewhere. I really don't care if that's true but I hate hearing the lies. Just don't mention tipping if you're not gonna do it. Then you won't highlight the fact that you aren't tipping.

Reactions: NoelleBright
He gave me the same story!
Last week he told me to expect a gigantic tip from him because he fell into a lot of money and "he loves me and I'm his favorite" riiiiiiiight. :roll:
Add this to the time he said he would tip me for my videos then said he got a puppy instead, that other time he also fell into a lot of money and then proceeded to PM me the list of cool shit he supposedly bought with it instead. It just goes on and on. One story after another.
I don't CARE that you don't tip me, just don't promise it and then not pull through, then rub it in my face by telling me about all the expensive things you're buying. It's just rude.
Also, if he sends me one more pic of him and his stupid scene hair, I swear.....

NoelleBright said:
He gave me the same story!
Last week he told me to expect a gigantic tip from him because he fell into a lot of money and "he loves me and I'm his favorite" riiiiiiiight. :roll:
Add this to the time he said he would tip me for my videos then said he got a puppy instead, that other time he also fell into a lot of money and then proceeded to PM me the list of cool shit he supposedly bought with it instead. It just goes on and on. One story after another.
I don't CARE that you don't tip me, just don't promise it and then not pull through, then rub it in my face by telling me about all the expensive things you're buying. It's just rude.
Also, if he sends me one more pic of him and his stupid scene hair, I swear.....

LOL "I don't understand what you meant by that reaction to my photo.. was it good?"

Do these guys realize we know what they are doing? It's almost pathetically funny. He gets upset when I don't greet him enthusiastically - but can he not see why?!!?! lol

JoleneJolene said:
Any time I go in an awesome girls room with more than 300 people I become so annoyed with the chat I eventually just go watch Netflix.

mmmmmmmm bb.

Zomg this, I spend a lot of my brain activity filtering shit out. I wouldn't mind the option to filter out the chat of blue members.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:
Any time I go in an awesome girls room with more than 300 people I become so annoyed with the chat I eventually just go watch Netflix.

mmmmmmmm bb.

Zomg this, I spend a lot of my brain activity filtering shit out. I wouldn't mind the option to filter out the chat of blue members.

I just noticed recently I do not even see what the non-regulars post most of the time if I see a trend of dumbassery from them. It must be a new skill I picked up. When I first signed up I could not do it.

MercyRain said:
JoleneJolene said:
MercyRain said:

I will say they do seem to be in higher numbers now. The amount of tips I get from new people versus the awesome fellas that tip me every day is staggering... and guess who is in higher numbers? with 10 regulars and 145 other guys... maybe 1 of those 145 will even throw down 5. Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for my fellas, they make MFC worth if for so many reasons but I wish some new wankers would help em out. Considering the shows I do I doubt they are just there to get a quick free jerk... who masturbates to a girl smashing cupcakes on herself?

mmmmmmmm bb.
Oh Jolene, I love to masturbate to you smashing cuppycakes all over your breasteseseses. LOL Yes Chaturbate has been improving some things lately.
I can say I don't blame you for not wanting to be stuck with Streamate. They don't even allow you to get naked at all in public chat. Well, that's it for now. XOXO

MercyRain, could you also pm me information regarding Chaturbate, I'm a MFC and Streamate model and like some of the others stated I would totally hate it if I was left with Streamate and no other options. Funny thing is, I've been reading some of the other post and it sounds as if I'm the only model who doesn't do well on Streamate.. Could someone please share their secret with me because it's just not working for me (maybe its that not being nude in public thats hurting me).

Back to the original topic, I to get overly annoyed with freeloaders, I've been a model for roughly 3 months and I have a regular guy who is always there, interrupting me with pm's (telling me how sexy I am and asking me how do I feel/and the best one.. Am I making my token goal) I recently said something to him via a PM and his response was "but I bring people to your room, I make sure to rate and admire you and I always say nice things about you in the lounge". Now what do you say to that freeloader? Well I said nothing just closed the PM window and ignored him for the rest of the night.

I here from my regulars I'm too nice because I wont ban or kick the non tippers out of the room. I don't because I understand not always having a token to tip but NEVER having any tokens is hard to believe. As well as, the excuse "I just used ALL of my tips before you logged on, I'll be sure to tip you next time". For those guys I just wish I knew of a way to say to them well please log off and dont return until you can pay for the show.

just my thoughts,

Ms. Moist

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MsMoist

NoelleBright said:

OH MY GOD. This drives me fucking insane. I had one
guy that I ended up banning because he kept saying how sorry he was that he wasn't tipping, but bragged in MY room how he was tipping strippers thousands of dollars.

First of all, yeah right. Secondly, fuck you. Thirdly, that is ABSOLUTELY disrespectful to tell me you can't give me 1 token (which is a running joke in my room), but you can afford to tip strippers. I don't care about the money, I am just sick of the lies.

If you aren't going to tip me, then CONTRIBUTE to my room in some shape, form, or fashion, but don't lie about it. I am not your wife.

AmberCutie said:
Ahh totally! How about when they say they went premium for you and jack off to you daily... But they've never tipped you.

If you "go premium for someone" that means your first tokens should go to that person. Durrrrr.

Better, when they say they go premium for you but they have already a) spent all of their tokens on another girl or b) are totally lying out of their teeth and have like 500 reward points or c) comes and tips you 20 tokens and apologizes that he's all out now. :woops:

EvaLee said:
AmberCutie said:
Ahh totally! How about when they say they went premium for you and jack off to you daily... But they've never tipped you.

Better, when they say they go premium for you but they have already a) spent all of their tokens on another girl or b) are totally lying out of their teeth and have like 500 reward points or c) comes and tips you 20 tokens and apologizes that he's all out now. :woops:

"I bought tokens for you, but you weren't online."

LacieLaPlante said:
EvaLee said:
AmberCutie said:

MY FAVVIE.

Reactions: AmberCutie
LacieLaPlante said:
EvaLee said:
AmberCutie said:

I had one actually pull a pretty solid attempt but missed one thing...
He hung out as a basic before I muted them, then came in as a prem all "notice anything different? I went prem for you!"
He just forgot to hide his reward points. If he bought and spent 580 points worth of tokens in the 5 minutes it took him to "make" a prem account than I got abducted by aliens and lost time.

@Lacie and Noelle... I'm gonna PM you.

Reactions: RedHerby1
JoleneJolene said:
I had one actually pull a pretty solid attempt but missed one thing...
He hung out as a basic before I muted them, then came in as a prem all "notice anything different? I went prem for you!"
He just forgot to hide his reward points. If he bought and spent 580 points worth of tokens in the 5 minutes it took him to "make" a prem account than I got abducted by aliens and lost time.
Happens ALL too often! :lol:

My only question is, WHY? Is giving a member free content for going prem and NOT tipping anything so common that faking it is so popular? Is my "you went premium" shuffle dance really so worth it? I mean, it is a pretty cute little dance I guess. :lol: Actually kinda looks like this guy ---> :dance:

EvaLee said:
LacieLaPlante said:
EvaLee said:

MY FAVVIE.
Hey, I'm not condoning this behaviour but a brand new premium logging onto MFC with 200 tokens in his pocket is like a babe in the woods...surrounded by naked wolves who really want those tokens!

Freeloading is terrible even on Twitter.

Attachments

• twitter freeloader.jpg
    twitter freeloader.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Jupiter551
AmberCutie said:
It's even funnier if you start at the top though hahah :p
lol his tweet page has several begging sessions to cam models, none of which replied, these appear to be a series lol:

@Kalyfornia send me u sex alot alot pic u can??
4 Nov
hmm...where he is??
4 Nov
Where are u kalifornia??
4 Nov
?????????????????????????
17 hours ago

AmberCutie said:
The train of thought that these people seem to have is mind-boggling.
No, it does not make me horny or generous if you tell me you want to jerk off to me. It just doesn't.

Reactions: AmberCutie
LacieLaPlante said:
EvaLee said:
AmberCutie said:

If only members could send offline tips.

Oh, wait...

Reactions: 1 person
First: I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the models that pointed out that THIS IS OUR JOB. Some of us don't have another job and barely make bill money at this job so all tips help.
Second: I have a few prems in my room that I know rarely have any money for tokens but, when they do, they help out with whatever they can and I REALLY appreciate that. If you don't have any tokens, I'm ok with you hanging out in my room as long as you're not causing drama, trying to PM the hell out of me, distracting for the sexiness, or begging. As long as you're contributing in some way, and contributing tokens when you can, I'm pretty happy. I would hate for my regs to not come in my room for weeks at a time because they had no tokens. This would make for a very lonely Luna some days.
Third: This thread makes me happy. :dance:

Lily90x said:
The train of thought that these people seem to have is mind-boggling.
No, it does not make me horny or generous if you tell me you want to jerk off to me. It just doesn't.
Heartless!! :violin:

Speaking of Twitter .. I get a lot of this on there..

Can you please unmute basics tonight so we can talk during your cum shows? You are my favorite model and I want to show that I appreciate you!!

:hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.