AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FreeOnes Model Stores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2013
Hello ladies. Amber told me I should post something here about our new content selling platform, the FreeOnes Model Stores. ;)

Early in the year we launched the beta version of our model stores and I'm happy to announce that we're ready to open the registration to any model that wants one! It's a great place to upload your old content you haven't done anything with, cam archives, or even new content if you wish.

www.freeones.com/personals/ is where you can see the stores that are currently active.

Here is some further information:

- Register for a store at http://www.freeones.com/personals/register/
- The split is 65/35 in the store's favor with the possibility to negotiate a higher percent in the future
- Opportunities for your store to be on our main page at www.FreeOnes.com
- Easy to upload videos and/or photo sets
- Upload a whole bunch of content now and schedule it to come out in the future
- Give your videos and photo sets a description, tags, category and set the price in credits (we pay you in dollars and 100 credits = $1.00)
- All content remains YOUR property. If you delete it today, there is no waiting period before it will come down.

If you have any questions or want more information, feel free to mail me at petra@freeones.com! We're open to any type of model using this, even if you don't have an official site!

I clicked on the link but it took me to ...... /personals not the register page and I don't see a link to register.

hahaha... nevermind, I hit the wrong link!!

Status
Not open for further replies.