AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friend Account Banned no Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2015
Good morning @punker barbie and thank you again for helping me to get my account back!

Account name : xxqueensquirt
Ticket 19370443

I told a friend of mine you helped me and she said she had a problem with Chaturbate and gave up ... i told her i will write this for her maybe you can help 🤗🤗🤗

She is a model from 2018 and she took a break when she was pregnant in 2021. Now when she tried to enter again and sent the verification documents she was banned aparently for no reason.

She apologise if she did something wrong maybe she sent too many pictures or blury ones. We are in Romania and it s very hard economically right now.

Can you please check why she is permanently banned? I think some documents confusion as she havent done anything wrong she took a break for 1 year and when she came back she was banned.

Thank you again

@punker barbie

She got her account back it was an error why she got banned.

Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤗 You are our saviour angel here helping us. May the universe give you 10x as much happiness we have now with our accounts back!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.