AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friend Add on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
( I'm posting this here because it might get more visibility than on the MFC Section )

Ladies, how advantageous is it to have 'Friend Add' with PM privileges for a new model?

My reason for asking is that I know 'friends' can PM, and I don't want to be bombarded by PM's and expected to respond to them all the time, as I hear some ladies complain about how annoying it can become. I also wouldn't want someone to pay for a friend add and then think they can monopolize my time.....

On the other hand......as a new model, camscore is important and I want to create as many opportunities for token tipping as possible to give myself a good start. I figure 'friends' will be able to find me once the new model status expires.....

Do you use Friend Add, if so, do you have boundaries for it, do you find it a benefit or a drawback?

Would love your thoughts on this.
Thank you!!!!!

In my opinion it depends on how your income is going.
Having random members able to pm will get you more pvts, but it's wading through the "hey babes" that may not be worth it.

Most members understand that paying for a friend add means that they can send the odd pm saying hi, bye, or just something not for main chat...if they want more than that they can tip for it as well.
I also have special discount prices (like reduced song request) for people in certain MFC clubs to encourage joint things.

Oh and of course any big tippers I friend add...it's just sensible to be able to see and remember them.

Reactions: D_A_X
In my opinion it depends on how your income is going.
Having random members able to pm will get you more pvts, but it's wading through the "hey babes" that may not be worth it.

Most members understand that paying for a friend add means that they can send the odd pm saying hi, bye, or just something not for main chat...if they want more than that they can tip for it as well.
I also have special discount prices (like reduced song request) for people in certain MFC clubs to encourage joint things.

Oh and of course any big tippers I friend add...it's just sensible to be able to see and remember them.
Thanks so much! This is helpful ~

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I figure 'friends' will be able to find me once the new model status expires.....
If you friend someone, it won't make you visible to them. Members have to bookmark you themselves.
I would make the friend add a decent size tip required, or only add friends that tip well. Making a friend add for let's say 10 tokens, will get you bombarded with pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.