AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paid-for message apps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 13, 2024
I'm new to the cam world as a client (?)/viewer (?).

I noticed that a lot of models have a paid option for WhatsApp, SnapChat, or Telegram. I'm border on skeptical and cautious. Are you really talking to the model, is it an auto-response system that makes you think you're talking to someone, or even possible that the model hands the phone off to a friend when she doesn't want to talk? I see most girls on when I go to sleep and still on after I wake up. I can't imagine they want to keep talking to people after they clocked off.

If anyone has had experience, let me know. I'm curious.

A model may be finished with entertaining in FREE CHAT for the night, but still be available for __ more hours to chat via WhatsApp/SnapChat/Telegram for guys willing to pay for it. It’s not about wanting to talk to dudes after ending the shift. It’s about guaranteed money that you might as well go ahead and earn while you’re going to be awake for 3-4 more hours anyway (without the nuisance of having to entertain dudes for free in free chat).

I can understand people are skeptic about this, and the honest answer is, you never know..

it can be as Yummy says and they can make some cash for just chatting a bit with people when they are awake anyways, some have monitors from studios take over when the shift ends, some is a mix, so it can be a jungle..

I have personally never bought a outside contact info from someone on the sites, but I hear it's quite popular and I know girls that do infact do all the communication on their Snap/telegram/WPP whenever they sell it.. PLEASE also note, that if you send 500 messages a day, you might never get a reply back again xD be reasonable if you ever buy any of these