AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accont Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hi ! I sent an email in which I specified that I was banned because a member named (flooosh) came and wrote about the snapchat application and after snapchat he wrote (or whatsapp) in the meantime I managed to take a picture in which he talk about it. A few hours ago another member wrote the word (skp) in case I do dirty and I said not to talk about dirty on the site but I did not provide a contact or anything related and I was banned after the user (floosh) written (snapchat/whatsapp) even though I put the rules of the room (not to talk about (pee, poo, vomit, Instagram and similar applications) only that they continue to write about it and I think that this money is for their reason and not because of me, please make a report regarding this waiting related to what they write. I am not guilty of this. Is there any way in which I can be helped? Thank you..

Numele de utilizator este kendrakimmy

@punker barbie can you help me plz ?

Attachments

• IMG_9644_Original.jpeg
    IMG_9644_Original.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9593_Original.jpeg
    IMG_9593_Original.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
@punker barbie help me please, I didn't get a reply from chaturbate. I don't know why I was banned, I think I'm not guilty considering that I'm not the one writing about snapchat and whatsapp or skype, but they reported the message as spam, but still nothing was solved, I got a fine anyway even though I reported it to his message

Upvote 0
You are exactly like me. I received ban because a Nazi member entered the private room. What is my fault? I have the impression that chaturbat is making fun of us. (Multe modele din Ro am primit ban)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.