AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question: should i ask her for a photos since i bought her telegram?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2023
Hey All... so i just started talking with a model and stuff and i bought her telegram... but we don't talk much at all.. is it usually like this? am i the one who needs to start conversations? it's my first time doing this.

Feel like she only wants the money I Guess.. but not actually talk to fans.

Hey All... so i just started talking with a model and stuff and i bought her telegram... but we don't talk much at all.. is it usually like this? am i the one who needs to start conversations? it's my first time doing this.

It’s a transactional relationship. All of this stuff is. The model can want to talk with you AND want money. It’s not one or the other 🤦‍♀️

If you buy access to a chat app, you probably need to initiate chat. You got access, not a guarantee that she's going to jump right on chatting it up with you.

You can offer to BUY her photos... but buying access to her telegram is not an invitation to ask for free things now.

Yeah you need to initiate. If you’re not sure how it all works just ask her.

But - just a small reality check… yes we’re are all here for the money, it is our job.

Doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy chatting - but you know how you go to the barber and they chat to you as part of the service? Same deal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.