AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friend requests from offline models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Are there any other StripChat users here who get friend requests out of the blue from online but non-streaming "models" the moment you tip in any room? It happens at least once every time i'm logged on.
The "models" who send you the request are always level 10-13, and when you go to their profile there is nothing there except for a generic profile picture and a partially obfuscated link to a different cam site.

How do you report these users/models to StripChat? Mail to support?
Blocking them is probably useless, and you can't do that anyway until you have accepted the friend request and exchanged at least one message.

yeah me ... I'm receiving tons of friend request from models who are not streaming & friend request from Permium male accounts too ... No need to report ... Just decline them & u'll be safe .

Upvote 0
I'm declining as fast as they come in, but they have recently begun upping their game. After you decline you'll get a msg request where they excuse the spamming and urge you to visit their profile to see some important information. The upside is of course that you can then ban them, but there is no report button in the new messaging system. Not sure if there was one on the old system either.

Upvote 0
I'm on Strip every day with a very high level account and I've not had any of these. But I'm in one room only and it doesn't see a lot of traffic. Sound like maybe they're scraping names in more active rooms.

Upvote 0
The friends cam models i know on Stripchat & to whom i'm going supporting & c2c have hundreds of audiences, so too many models spy over them as I was speaking to one of them about the huge amount of requests i'm receiving & there are some models who make Premium male accounts & send request too where u find a link to other models room .
Best tip for u guys is to decline & ignore & enjoy the models u know because she will never disappoint you .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.