AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friends invites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Hi

Lately I been getting “friend invites” from supposedly are girls the reason I used speech mark is because all these supposedly girls have 2 things in common the same profile where they say she bronze level 10 but there is also a link to some site they just say come watch me play etc now the girls change the names alot

Has anyone these before ?

Hi

Lately I been getting “friend invites” from supposedly are girls the reason I used speech mark is because all these supposedly girls have 2 things in common the same profile where they say she bronze level 10 but there is also a link to some site they just say come watch me play etc now the girls change the names alot

Has anyone these before ?

Hey @Esoomy1
These messages kind of sound like spamming links so I would like to possibly check them out to see what they really are.
Would you kindly either PM or email me a screenshot of these and/or provide some of the usernames so I can investigate further ;)
Email: charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
I've been getting a few like this one recently. I always decline and delete but it seems likea weird ploy to get you to go to the models room. I'm guessing it's the studio.
It's the 3rd in 2 days but I can't remember if they were all advertising the same model.
I know the one before this was asking if double penetrative with a model was worth 1200 tokens. There is no doubt these are so yiu go and look. Especially since I wasn't in that models room to whom this user is talking about

Screenshot_20220601-161903_Chrome.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
@Brett M

There's something strange going on here and I'm not sure how it is being done.

If you directly click on either of those two links you posted on this ACF forum page, Chrome opens the link in a new tab and you see the persons profile page. Ok, so a new tab with no associated browsing history opens...but if I click the 'back' button on my mouse(using either of the two links you provide above), I'm being taken to a certain models room - the same room in both cases. It even does it if you 'right-click' either of the links and choose the 'open in a new window' option. Same thing is happening using either method. The models room that is being loaded when I do this - I have never visited her room, so there is zero chance that it could be a fluke with my browsing history.

Definitely strange!

Upvote 0
@Brett M

There's something strange going on here and I'm not sure how it is being done.

If you directly click on either of those two links you posted on this ACF forum page, Chrome opens the link in a new tab and you see the persons profile page. Ok, so a new tab with no associated browsing history opens...but if I click the 'back' button on my mouse(using either of the two links you provide above), I'm being taken to a certain models room - the same room in both cases. It even does it if you 'right-click' either of the links and choose the 'open in a new window' option. Same thing is happening using either method. The models room that is being loaded when I do this - I have never visited her room, so there is zero chance that it could be a fluke with my browsing history.

Definitely strange!
Not for me.. no back arrow available when clicked from here.

Upvote 0
Not for me.. no back arrow available when clicked from here.
There's no back arrow for me in the browser either. What I described above happens when I click the 'back' button on my mouse.

Upvote 0
Hey guys @Esoomy1 @Brett M @Lucid1 @bbbbadddd
All the above-mentioned users have been blocked.

Please note, when you notice these kinds of odd things, they should always be sent to our Support team.
We do try hard to manage them all but sometimes, they do get through the cracks so the quicker we get to them and block them, the safer our site for all.
Thanks for always being our 'watchers' :watching: 👀 We always appreciate the assistance you guys provide! 🤗

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
1. Click on the following link https://stripchat.com/help/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Support​
If you can, it's always good to provide a screenshot of weird/odd things and/or spamming messages.​
📔🗒️📔
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Screenshots are definitely OK to take for investigation purposes to the Support team so do not hesitate!
📔🗒️📔

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey guys @Esoomy1 @Brett M @Lucid1 @bbbbadddd
All the above-mentioned users have been blocked.

Please note, when you notice these kinds of odd things, they should always be sent to our Support team.
We do try hard to manage them all but sometimes, they do get through the cracks so the quicker we get to them and block them, the safer our site for all.
Thanks for always being our 'watchers' :watching: 👀 We always appreciate the assistance you guys provide! 🤗

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
1. Click on the following link https://stripchat.com/help/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Support​
If you can, it's always good to provide a screenshot of weird/odd things and/or spamming messages.​
📔🗒️📔
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Screenshots are definitely OK to take for investigation purposes to the Support team so do not hesitate!
📔🗒️📔

The reason I posted them here is so I am not flooding the support and making them work more, although I understand I need to.
I don't want to send them a message every single time I get one of these, but then at the same time I don't want to wait a week until I get 3 to 4 of these, then message in "bulk", because in that amount of time they could make many guys be victims.

But I will definitely contact and send to support in future

Upvote 0
The reason I posted them here is so I am not flooding the support and making them work more, although I understand I need to.
I don't want to send them a message every single time I get one of these, but then at the same time I don't want to wait a week until I get 3 to 4 of these, then message in "bulk", because in that amount of time they could make many guys be victims. But I will definitely contact and send to support in future

Please don't misinterpret my message.. you know I absolutely love this forum and how much it helps us all to communicate and assist one another.

I just meant that we should still also send Support these kinds of things because we (the site) need to investigate them properly, and we also need to keep records, especially with users who should never be allowed to come back, ever! Also, never hesitate to send Support as many tickets as you want - the response may be delayed but at least we will have the complaint/issue recorded and can get to it in due time ;)

I honestly am so grateful for all of you guys and the posts you add here..
because it also gives other members an opportunity to share their thoughts and also keep them updated on things they may also be experiencing.
So definitely continue using ACF as you do! :h:

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.