AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

from holland...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
i wish everyone here a very merry christmas!!
be naughty... because xmas soo asks for it :p
i hope all your dreams and hopes will come true in the unknown 2011

this forum has changed my webcam life for good and i wanted to especially thank amber for this
also i wanna thank all the girls for the great advises and company

and ofcourse i wanna thank every member on here that makes it so awsome to be here at all

a big dutch muaaaaah

Tasha

aaaw thank you.. that does me well...

merry christmas.. i feel like singing it from the roofs.. damn if only it were warmer.. haha

YAY! A very Merry Christmas to you, too! Do you guys celebrate St. Nicholas day? We do here, and it's actually a tradition we have in our community. I LOVE it. :)

oow sam i think we call that sinterklaas.. and yes we do.. on the 5th of december so that was last sunday :D
i had many awsome gifts and we also write funny little poems to go with them.. great tradition..

thank you eva... :D i wish they would be better quality but.. ah fuck it ;)

and thank you greatdane.. i ofcourse wish you the same..
merry merry xmas again to all :D

TashaMaddison said:
oow sam i think we call that sinterklaas.. and yes we do.. on the 5th of december so that was last sunday :D
i had many awsome gifts and we also write funny little poems to go with them.. great tradition..

We celebrate it the morning of the 6th of December so it would make sense that you celebrate the evening of the 5th. I know in Europe you often celebrate things on the "eve" rather than the day of. :) Do you put out your shoes or socks for him to come fill with goodies? That's what we do... and we always got a fruit for some reason. My mom would always scare us too, like he was a scary version of Santa Claus. We never got big gifts but it was such a treat to wake up in the morning and have some candy and maybe a little present in our stocking. :)

I want to continue it with my kids but haven't had a chance yet. They're still so young just Christmas will be plenty this year.

SweetieSam said:
TashaMaddison said:

We celebrate it the morning of the 6th of December so it would make sense that you celebrate the evening of the 5th. I know in Europe you often celebrate things on the "eve" rather than the day of. :) Do you put out your shoes or socks for him to come fill with goodies? That's what we do... and we always got a fruit for some reason. My mom would always scare us too, like he was a scary version of Santa Claus. We never got big gifts but it was such a treat to wake up in the morning and have some candy and maybe a little present in our stocking. :)

I want to continue it with my kids but haven't had a chance yet. They're still so young just Christmas will be plenty this year.

yeppp.. all the same here.. but its a huge happening.. at the end of nevember he comes.. even on tv and everything..
there is a big story all behind it.. he has a castle in spain.. and his helpers are black pete's
for the kids this is the nr 1 holiday...
its alot of fun.. its alot like santa.. but it has it own story..

Status
Not open for further replies.