AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Full name not encrypted / initialed / privacy-security , concern

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

777_JACKPOT

Banhammered
Jul 25, 2022
Please, hide or put Asterix, through models full names, on the document section of our profile, and the performer section, so, just in case our accounts get compromised, they will NOT have our full name, meaning the people that access our accounts etc. etc. All the other cam sites: hide the name or just put the initials, or Asterix through it ... please, reply. I noticed you do that for the emails(put asterix), but not full names? @xChloe , @Charlie_SC ... please forward this to your devs, back-office and protect our full names! Model safety and privacy is paramount. Thanks

I think this is a good idea too. Layers of security is important. Someone getting their account hacked will be in a worse position if their real names/addresses/etc on display.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
@777_JACKPOT thank you for your suggestion; you mentioned a very "delicate" and essential point.

On the one hand, such information is indeed better to be hidden.

On the other hand, it is very important when filling out payment information, choosing the right person before the broadcast, etc.

I will certainly pass your suggestion to my colleagues from the appropriate department, and we will consider how to make it most convenient for everyone. But for now, I strongly recommend everyone use 2FA (Settings and Privacy > Two-Factor Authentication) to make the account as secure as possible.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
On the other hand, it is very important when filling out payment information, choosing the right person before the broadcast, etc.
Chaturbate's answer to this is to have initials instead of full names.
For example, Jane Doe would look like "J... D..." on the age verification page. I don't like it but it's MUCH better than having it fully exposed, because a potentially hacked person could have their full details on display, even if they have 2FA.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.