AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny and Weird request from members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
I have heard of some unusual request from members and some gross and alarming things models have witnessed on SKYPE

1. Have you ever gotten a request from a member that you had to hold your composer and not laugh ? and how did you handle it ?

2. What is the Weirdest request you have gotten on skype or a private show ?

Grossest request: to 'act like a 6 year old in private'...He kept offering more and more money and I told him no amount will work.

A funny one I have had was to put my boyfriends boxers on in private and to put my dildo through the hole so it's poking out. Ok, sure. But then he wanted me to speak in a mans voice and I had a hard time not laughing as I was trying to get my voice deeper. He didn't stick around long, but whatev, I was kind of relieved for it to be over.

• Funny!
Reactions: Fae Breen
Grossest request: to 'act like a 6 year old in private'...He kept offering more and more money and I told him no amount will work.

A funny one I have had was to put my boyfriends boxers on in private and to put my dildo through the hole so it's poking out. Ok, sure. But then he wanted me to speak in a mans voice and I had a hard time not laughing as I was trying to get my voice deeper. He didn't stick around long, but whatev, I was kind of relieved for it to be over.
omg that dude should be shot, boxers made my day lol

I had one who said he was into "naked butler roleplay" and I was giving it a fair go, but he just kept jumping around like an idiot and making really crazy faces. He looked like Keith Richards, and seemed really high on something. I thought butlers were supposed to be dignified.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I had one who said he was into "naked butler roleplay" and I was giving it a fair go, but he just kept jumping around like an idiot and making really crazy faces. He looked like Keith Richards, and seemed really high on something. I thought butlers were supposed to be dignified.
I think we could all pull together and make money on these storys lol

for some kind of reason i atract dog owners so i have another champion

His old dog is dead so he tryed to learn the younger dogs to lick his dick and balls so he putted butter on it even if i said to not do it :)))) One of the younger dog seems he listen to me and after the butter on his dickhead finished he bitted the asshole cock OMG OMG OMG OMG i was laughing so much OMG YESSSSSSSSSS take that you shitty asshole , i take your shitty money and your dog take your dick AHAHHHAHA
today he came and complained he can not stroke his shit ahahahhahahaa , he had to go to the IR and cure his cock ahahahha

I have heard of some unusual request from members and some gross and alarming things models have witnessed on SKYPE

1. Have you ever gotten a request from a member that you had to hold your composer and not laugh ? and how did you handle it ?

2. What is the Weirdest request you have gotten on skype or a private show ?
Pbbbft who has time to hold their composure?

His old dog is dead so he tryed to learn the younger dogs to lick his dick and balls so he putted butter on it even if i said to not do it :)))) One of the younger dog seems he listen to me and after the butter on his dickhead finished he bitted the asshole cock OMG OMG OMG OMG i was laughing so much OMG YESSSSSSSSSS take that you shitty asshole , i take your shitty money and your dog take your dick AHAHHHAHA
today he came and complained he can not stroke his shit ahahahhahahaa , he had to go to the IR and cure his cock ahahahha
Please report this member

lmao dude needs more professional help

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Yes i did reported him in the past but for some reason the site does not care so he came back in my room. So i just quited to ban him too because his fucking 2000 dollars monthly are really good in my pocket so i stoped to care and i only cash out
OK, I'm not clear...is this all just his fantasies, or is the guy actually abusing his dog?

Glad the dog bit it and I hope if he does it again and again, the dog finally bites it fully off.
For me personally, I see stuff like this as bad as doing it with a child. I have a wonderful dog that is 14 yrs old. I have had her since she was a 6 week old puppy, so for me she is my baby. She is my family; she is my little kid/child (even though she gives me the looks of "Brett stop being so immature" haha)..

Ugh. Going to lose my dinner over the guy with his dog. Wtf... With any luck, the pooch was rabid as well.

Well, I just fielded a request to feel up my hair dryer. He asked to see the dryer and wanted me to paw it all up and down while smoking, then dry my hair. First time I'd heard of small appliances being mixed in with a smoking fetish, but hey.

Yes i did reported him in the past but for some reason the site does not care so he came back in my room. So i just quited to ban him too because his fucking 2000 dollars monthly are really good in my pocket so i stoped to care and i only cash out

I think that site will find they are toeing a very thin line condoning the presence of people who are performing acts of bestiality for their entertainers. :O I'd be ready for something to go down over there eventually.

Ugh. Going to lose my dinner over the guy with his dog. Wtf... With any luck, the pooch was rabid as well.

Well, I just fielded a request to feel up my hair dryer. He asked to see the dryer and wanted me to paw it all up and down while smoking, then dry my hair. First time I'd heard of small appliances being mixed in with a smoking fetish, but hey.
I had same request long ago while I still smoked. I thought it was about smoking and seeing my hair flowing sensually like it’s wind blowing, but no he was very particular about seeing dryer and me to act like I’m actually blow drying, so nothing sensual at all!

I had same request long ago while I still smoked. I thought it was about smoking and seeing my hair flowing sensually like it’s wind blowing, but no he was very particular about seeing dryer and me to act like I’m actually blow drying, so nothing sensual at all!

I have noticed that a lot who have smoking fetish have that fetish because their mothers smoked. Used to not believe that the Oedipus complex was a thing (at least not beyond rare instances) but doing camming has changed my mind on that. I'm willing to bet his mother would smoke while drying her hair or would do one of the two right before or after.

I have noticed that a lot who have smoking fetish have that fetish because their mothers smoked. Used to not believe that the Oedipus complex was a thing (at least not beyond rare instances) but doing camming has changed my mind on that. I'm willing to bet his mother would smoke while drying her hair or would do one of the two right before or after.

Sadly, it's very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.