AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny Sex Toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
So I was browsing my favorite sex toy site and saw that they added this;

http://www.edenfantasys.com/THE-EVA/adu ... -dvds-4603

Sex_Toys_SE198001.jpg

The sheep is on top Inflatable Party Sheep designed to be the friend you’ve always needed, the love you have always dreamed of. It’s the little lamb you can love and will love you back. For all your sheep loving friends - bring out the beast in them. For centuries men the world over have known that a sheep is the next best thing to a woman. It is soft, sexy, and disease free!

Haha they also have a cow and a pig!

California Exotics' toys have always be low quality, and they're always making everything cheap they can to get money out of people who are new to sex toys, but this is the first creepy one.

Today on the new episode of Operation Repo they got a car that had a blow up doll in it. A fight between the owner of the car and his girlfriend ensued.
"You were ok with this and not I'm sick?"
"I was NEVER ok with this! Stop waving it around! There are Cameras!"

O.O

I understand thinking a woman's foot is beautiful, but wanting to literally fuck it?

That's...

damn...

SHIT! We were just talking about in my room surgical implanting vagina's in other areas of the body... x.x (just as in a few times ago that i was on camera, which translates to at least a week ago, if not longer...)

The count cockula is funny.. now gear it to both female and male mouths..there are communiities that would love it

The foot one... o_0

Frankie said:
I thought about captioning these, I've decided to let them speak for themselves.
71h5bb.jpg

16kyxea.jpg

..not really a sex toy. Still funny.
1zxnrid.jpg
:shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :?

Re: Exotic vibrators - some examples

Do these require Exotic Weapon Proficiency to use without penalty or are they covered by Simple or Martial WPs?

Keithy said:
Do these require Exotic Weapon Proficiency to use without penalty or are they covered by Simple or Martial WPs?

no these count as magical items and all you need is the use magic item feat :lol:

LOL
il_430xN.9965894.jpg

618808_370.jpg

middle-finger-vibe.jpg

559.jpg
"Once, Twice, Three Times A Lady? Can’t choose? Get 2 tits, a pussy, pubes and a dick tip all in one! The strange thing here is the placement of pubis hair between the breasts. Even if you can get past that little oddity you still have the head of a cock placed between the tits to blow your mind, or really, you could just blow it."

Bought the inflatable sheep as a gag gift for my brother's bachelor party. By the end of the night he was wearing it around. lol

Damn that was a fun night.

Is it bad as soon as I saw baby jesus I thought of Frankie? LOL and that thing ^ is fucking creepy LOL...I still wanna get the zombie dildos...those rock!

Here's some I found that are cool :)

Attachments

• dilbot.jpg
    dilbot.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 521
  • squiddil.jpg
    squiddil.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 521
  • zdil.jpg
    zdil.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 521
on my last trip to the local sex store, i came across 2 very funny blow up dolls... i wish i still had the pics. there is a blowup doll that was completely see through and you could see all the organs. it was creepy... then there was an "area 51" sex doll which was an alien which was purple 3 titties on the front, 3 titties on the back. and few vags, one which was on its forehead. haha.

Cassidy Nicole said:
on my last trip to the local sex store, i came across 2 very funny blow up dolls... i wish i still had the pics. there is a blowup doll that was completely see through and you could see all the organs. it was creepy... then there was an "area 51" sex doll which was an alien which was purple 3 titties on the front, 3 titties on the back. and few vags, one which was on its forehead. haha.

oh. oh. I got me the alien one. It says.. on the box "the aliens are cumming" hahalarious. I popped the shit outta it with my fuck machine one night. I want the see through one that would be cool. Those things are not really meant to be screwed. lol. suppose that is why they are considered a "novelty".

KillerKunt said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

oh. oh. I got me the alien one. It says.. on the box "the aliens are cumming" hahalarious. I popped the shit outta it with my fuck machine one night. I want the see through one that would be cool. Those things are not really meant to be screwed. lol. suppose that is why they are considered a "novelty".

haha really?! awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.