AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morefunner

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 30, 2011
I was in Subway earlier, when a very elderly couple came in. The man went up to the counter and was ordering for he and his wife. Once they were at the cash register, the man started joking with the guy behind the counter.

His wife leaned up and said something to him, and all the sudden, he turned and shouted at her, "SHUT UP WOMAN WHEN MEN ARE TALKING!"

I about died holding in the laughter. Needless to say, the Coke I was drinking came back out my nose! All I could picture was Amber's avatar with those little kittens.

After they got their sandwich and left, the whole place started laughing out loud.

When I left to go back to work, I thought about the situation and couldn't help feeling sorry for that little old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.