AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny Stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieHart

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 9, 2012
Europe
Streamate Username
graciehart
So I was on xpeeps for the 2nd time tonight and was telling guys to keep updated with me on twitter. But since my twitter id is long-ish and they also have to wrap their head around the Irish accent I decided to type it in the room for them to see. So my twitter ID is @graciereillymfc and that is what I typed in. But I guess the good people at xpeeps dont like you discussing other similar cam sites when online with them so they automatically change certain words from turning up correctly. What actually showed up after I typed was @graciereillya cock. Was confused for quite a while before realising that they were changing "MFC" to "a cock" automatically. Spent the next half hour with members trying to figure out other ban words. You also cant say "ugly" it auto-changes to "pretty"

Ridiculous but pretty (or ugly :) ) funny

I love the idea of automatically replacing "ugly" with "pretty". They're trying to help models keep a bit of their sanity, which is nice :)

I think replacing "MFC" with "a cock" is kinda weird and I don't get why they do that, since the model can just say "MFC" out loud. (What happens when you type "MyFreeCams"?)

But the immature teenager inside of me giggles at the thought of the endless possibilities that can occur everytime MFC is changed to a cock. ("I work on a cock." - "I love a cock." - "You can also find me on a cock." - "The guys on a cock are different from the guys here.")

Haha that was what we spent most of the night doing, figuring out dirty ways of dropping MFC into the chat. Turned out pretty funny.

The ugly one is a little silly though cos as a joke the guys kept saying "you're so pretty (aka ugly)" and "I think you're just so fpretty (aka fugly)". That was fine for me cos we were joking about it but not sure how it will go down with other models if they actually mean it. Plus a whole load of other words with double entendres such as cunt, fucker, dick etc werent changed so if someone wanted to throw out an insult they can. And isn't that what the ban/ignore buttons are for?

Havent tried typing out myfreecams so that'll be next on my list ;)

graciereilly said:
So I was on xpeeps for the 2nd time tonight and was telling guys to keep updated with me on twitter. But since my twitter id is long-ish and they also have to wrap their head around the Irish accent I decided to type it in the room for them to see. So my twitter ID is @graciereillymfc and that is what I typed in. But I guess the good people at xpeeps dont like you discussing other similar cam sites when online with them so they automatically change certain words from turning up correctly. What actually showed up after I typed was @graciereillya cock. Was confused for quite a while before realising that they were changing "MFC" to "a cock" automatically. Spent the next half hour with members trying to figure out other ban words. You also cant say "ugly" it auto-changes to "pretty"

Ridiculous but pretty (or ugly :) ) funny

I think the cam site OnHerCam has it set so that models are automatically kicked out of chat if they type the word 'email', 'phone number', etc. (can't remember the others), because they don't want models using the cam site to give out personal info for outside contact. So even if you're typing to a guy "Sorry, I don't give out my phone number," you would automatically be disconnected from chat. And I've read that MyGirlFund is pretty strict about not allowing models to say certain things too.

Reactions: GracieHart
Status
Not open for further replies.