AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gaga Camera Vibrator by Svakom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
knottybynature said:
From what I've heard from a friend who used it, it's not really that great. She says the vibration itself isn't very strong, but since it's supposed to be waterproof it makes for good bathtime play if that's what you're into. And, like the article linked earlier, she confirms that the video is pretty much just a very dark pink blur without using a speculum or light of some kind. I want to have one to try oral on though, I imagine that could be fun.

Eek! The video specifically says that it is NOT waterproof and should not be submerged in water (splash resistant only)! She might destroy a fairly expensive toy if she continues that, if she hasn't already!

I'm super interested in this, I'm just dreaming of all of the cool fetish clips I could make! I wonder why there are such differing reports on the quality, though! Rose's evaluation sounds great, so I wonder if they really differ that much in quality between them or if people just have different expectations?

KayleePond said:
knottybynature said:
From what I've heard from a friend who used it, it's not really that great. She says the vibration itself isn't very strong, but since it's supposed to be waterproof it makes for good bathtime play if that's what you're into. And, like the article linked earlier, she confirms that the video is pretty much just a very dark pink blur without using a speculum or light of some kind. I want to have one to try oral on though, I imagine that could be fun.

Eek! The video specifically says that it is NOT waterproof and should not be submerged in water (splash resistant only)! She might destroy a fairly expensive toy if she continues that, if she hasn't already!

I'm super interested in this, I'm just dreaming of all of the cool fetish clips I could make! I wonder why there are such differing reports on the quality, though! Rose's evaluation sounds great, so I wonder if they really differ that much in quality between them or if people just have different expectations?

Hmm, that's not what the advertisement video I originally watched said? It mentioned that there's even a plug for the USB port so you can plug it up and use it underwater in the one I watched, same toy. I wonder if there are different versions.

knottybynature said:
KayleePond said:
knottybynature said:

Hmm, that's not what the advertisement video I originally watched said? It mentioned that there's even a plug for the USB port so you can plug it up and use it underwater in the one I watched, same toy. I wonder if there are different versions.

How weird! I just know the video linked here specifically discusses that it isn't waterproof and should not be submerged, so I would just let your friend know to be careful!

knottybynature said:
KayleePond said:
knottybynature said:

From the manufacturer's page...

The IPX4 is explained on Wiki...yes, there's a wiki on it. :lol:
The 4 specifically...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Code

Attachments

• Screenshot - 3_20_2015 , 4_18_26 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_20_2015 , 4_18_26 PM.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot - 3_20_2015 , 4_17_59 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 3_20_2015 , 4_17_59 PM.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Gen and KayleePond
knottybynature said:
KayleePond said:
knottybynature said:

If it's the Siime model that I bought, pictured in the video, it should NOT ever ever ever ever be submerged in water. IT IS NOT WATERPROOF, ESPECIALLY WHILE PLUGGED IN TO A USB PORT. No. You will ruin your toy. It is splash proof only.

I say this after having reviewed ~50 adult products and selling them for a living. THIS TOY IS NOT WATERPROOF. DO NOT SUBMERGE THE PORT.

I purchased my Siime directly from the Svakom website and registered it so it's definitely the real deal.

BIG problem for filming with the Siime, if the camera lens gets wet or bumped or fuzz on it, you can't see anything. It makes a neat effect if spit is dripping across it, but otherwise you won't be able to tell what you're looking at.

The light itself works REALLY well, but you'll need to find a way around not getting the camera wet if you intend to see anything internally if you're using it anywhere other than your mouth. :twocents-02cents:

Rose said:
BIG problem for filming with the Siime, if the camera lens gets wet or bumped or fuzz on it, you can't see anything. It makes a neat effect if spit is dripping across it, but otherwise you won't be able to tell what you're looking at.

The light itself works REALLY well, but you'll need to find a way around not getting the camera wet if you intend to see anything internally if you're using it anywhere other than your mouth. :twocents-02cents:
I suspect applying the right clear coating to the lense that can be used internally would be critical, sometimes water repelling works better, sometimes water adsorbing works for a clear view. Just be careful of the silicon coating below (and medical safety) as you apply any film to the lense.

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:

I suspect applying the right clear coating to the lense that can be used internally would be critical, sometimes water repelling works better, sometimes water adsorbing works for a clear view. Just be careful of the silicon coating below (and medical safety) as you apply any film to the lense.
No, that definitely wouldn't work with this. You would need a clear speculum or you won't be able to see anything.

I got the siime and i'm wondering if anyone can troubleshoot this problem. The directions say to just download the app on your computer (I'm using apple) but there is no such app? There is for phones but I bought this little guy for clips. I'm really at a loss for what to do. I'm going to contact customer service for help also but the english isn't 100 from them. Any help?

Pikachai said:
I got the siime and i'm wondering if anyone can troubleshoot this problem. The directions say to just download the app on your computer (I'm using apple) but there is no such app? There is for phones but I bought this little guy for clips. I'm really at a loss for what to do. I'm going to contact customer service for help also but the english isn't 100 from them. Any help?
I couldn't find an app to download either, but I'm on windows 8. I had to open up my existing camera app and choose the siime as my camera.

Do you have the siime or the siime eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.