AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone stole my account and spend tokens

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 6, 2026
2
0
0
Heyyy @punker barbie , I hope that you have a good start of the week.

I have a few years as a broadcaster on chaturbate, using my account for more than 5 years. Yesterday morning as I logged in to go live I noticed that some of my tokens are missing. Last night I had an unauthorized login into my account. Was a total of 10009 tk which shows outbound tips towards different models. Can you help me with this issue? I already mailed to the support but no answer yet from there. Is there any way to have them back?

Thanks so much for your time!
 
Heyyy @punker barbie , I hope that you have a good start of the week.

I have a few years as a broadcaster on chaturbate, using my account for more than 5 years. Yesterday morning as I logged in to go live I noticed that some of my tokens are missing. Last night I had an unauthorized login into my account. Was a total of 10009 tk which shows outbound tips towards different models. Can you help me with this issue? I already mailed to the support but no answer yet from there. Is there any way to have them back?

Thanks so much for your time!
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Upvote 0