AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game of Thrones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
naked + baby dragons = epicness = )

Even though I read the book, I was still excited to see the book come alive on the screen. oh it is going to be hard to wait a year until the next season.

Dragons and boobies in the same scene... I was trying to focus on BOTH!

Attachments

• martyfeldman.jpg
    martyfeldman.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 318
  • dragonboobies.jpg
    dragonboobies.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 318
174897d1308622417-funny-strange-random-pics-ac-gots1.jpg

Reactions: SatanJonez
Any other fans of "A Song of Ice and Fire" and corresponding related stories should definitely check out Preston Jacobs youtube videos examining them in depth.
He goes deep, and really gives you an appreciation for how amazing GRRM is.

I recommend his in-depth analysis of the Hightowers (a little mentioned but VERY important family), the Septons, and the Maesters. There are so many hints you can extrapolite from it in regards to the modern day view of "the illuminati".

There's a lot more to GRRM then simple "R+L=J" and the nonsense the show focuses on.

EDIT: Just as an afterthought, how coincidental the Hightowers sigil is a tower (pyramid) below a sun.

I love this show.

No there is nothing wrong with me, I just don't have anything else to say on the matter.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
New trailer!

I hate what they've done to the books in season 4 and based on the trailers season 5, but every so often they make new scenes that are perfect:

My nihilistic sentiments fall for this scene:
"Nothing isn't better or worse then anything, nothing is just nothing" "That's where the heart is, that's how you kill a man"

"you want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted, someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind"

I love Game of Thrones, it's easily my favourite show ever

I watched the show first, the first 4 seasons, then while waiting for the 5th to come I've actually read the first 3 books :shock:

I started reading the fourth but decided id rather watch the show and not have spoilers

So I know a few things that will happen at the start of the series, well, that will probably happen anyway if they haven't changed things up.

I just love how intricate and detailed the story is.

It's interesting the changes from the book to the show also, some things are better in each, there's loads of great little details they never mention in the show though that make the story all the more rich (for me)

I have a few examples that aren't spoilers, just nice touches that are in the books that I could share if people don't mind?

Can't wait for the new episode tonight, I will stay up to 3/4am to download and watch it :cool: (I don't think it will be aired in the UK until tomorrow, Monday)

MFCGod said:
I love Game of Thrones, it's easily my favourite show ever

I watched the show first, the first 4 seasons, then while waiting for the 5th to come I've actually read the first 3 books :shock:

I started reading the fourth but decided id rather watch the show and not have spoilers

So I know a few things that will happen at the start of the series, well, that will probably happen anyway if they haven't changed things up.

I just love how intricate and detailed the story is.

It's interesting the changes from the book to the show also, some things are better in each, there's loads of great little details they never mention in the show though that make the story all the more rich (for me)

I have a few examples that aren't spoilers, just nice touches that are in the books that I could share if people don't mind?

Can't wait for the new episode tonight, I will stay up to 3/4am to download and watch it :cool: (I don't think it will be aired in the UK until tomorrow, Monday)

I've read the books but I'd love to hear the details you're talking about! It'd be nice to refresh my memory, since those books contain so much information it's impossible to keep everything straight. Sadly I won't be watching the new episodes for quite a while, as I've agreed to rewatch all the old episodes with my partner first. We're still only halfway through season one :icon-cry:

I do enjoy when a show/movie does things differently than the books, but in GoT's case I wasn't too pleased. I mean, some of the changes were very interesting, but killing characters who are still very much alive in the books? Oh, and turning two different consensual sex scenes into rape? That did nothing for the plot. There was literally no point. I think the writer who was responsible for that is no longer there, though, so I'm hoping this season will be better *crosses fingers*

Lilith_Winter said:
I'm so distraught that this topic isn't more active! Surely we've got more GoT fans lurking in the shadows somewhere... right? Guys, season 5 is HAPPENING. TODAY.

Yes it is and I can't wait! Who's the lucky person that's going to invite me over to watch the season 5 premiere? :dance:

Hmmm? :pray:

Anyone??? :shifty:

Oh, I see how it is...I'm not chill enuff to hang out with y'all. :( Just like high school all over again. :angry4:

Reactions: MayaWright
Lilith_Winter said:
MFCGod said:
I've read the books but I'd love to hear the details you're talking about!

OK well one is
when Jon meets the king beyond the wall for the first time, he says he knows who Jon Snow is because when King Robert came to visit Ned he snuck over the wall and became part of his baggage train, and he was in the back of the hall when Ned & Robert had their feast

^ (that wasn't really a spoiler btw, it's just a very minor detail mentioned in the book that hasn't been in the show yet, it's not a big deal though and wont ruin anything to read it, it's just a cool little thing I liked)

I actually rewatched the first episode to see if I could spot him in the back somewhere like an extra lol, I couldn't :(

They don't mention that in the show

One thing better in the show was them making Tywin a bigger character, I loved Charles Dance portrayal, he was brillianttt, my favourite character probably.

Can you guys post in here when you watch it so I now if it's worth watching or not
I'm really torn... I'm a stuck up book nerd... not sure if I like the tv series anymore and I know I don't like good ol' George dedicating all his time to the show instead of finishing the books :snooty:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the first 4 episodes have been leaked!

Lilith_Winter said:
I do enjoy when a show/movie does things differently than the books, but in GoT's case I wasn't too pleased. I mean, some of the changes were very interesting, but killing characters who are still very much alive in the books? Oh, and turning two different consensual sex scenes into rape? That did nothing for the plot. There was literally no point. I think the writer who was responsible for that is no longer there, though, so I'm hoping this season will be better *crosses fingers*

Totally agree with you here. Apparently this season they are going to be changing a lot more as well. It's kind of depressing to think about.

katza_ said:
Can you guys post in here when you watch it so I now if it's worth watching or not
I'm really torn... I'm a stuck up book nerd... not sure if I like the tv series anymore and I know I don't like good ol' George dedicating all his time to the show instead of finishing the books :snooty:

He's stated in interviews that he's almost completely separate from the show now. He's not writing a single episode this coming season.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
ACFFAN69 said:

That is just totally wrong and illegal. I can't believe someone did that. I am outraged. Outraged I tell you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have...uhm...prior engagements I must attend to. Yeah, that's it. :shifty: Cya in a few hours. :hello2:

ACFFAN69 said:

I was surprised too! Can't believe that managed to happen though.

My husband watched the show and kept bringing up how the new season is coming on and how he wants us to both watch it, so I started watching it and catching up.
Currently on season 2, about half way through! But I know most major character deaths cus I hate surprises x)

I just watched the first four episodes of season 5, so this will be a spoiler if you have not watched the first four episodes

It wont be a spoiler beyond the first four episodes though as I haven't read the books up to this point, so I have no idea what will happen in this season 5 and onwards.

Apologies if the names are not the correct spellings

So this is my review of the first four episodes..

Man I hated it

I hate Ramsay Bolton (and the Boltons in general) and that Sansa has been offered to him as a bride

I hate that Jon Snow wont be Jon Stark

I didn't like Stanis killing Mance Raydar

I hate Daenerys locking up two of her dragons and not letting them out

I don't understand why Cercie has made a religious fanatic more powerful than king Tomon?! wtf is that, the King can't see a man because he is praying.. honestly. It's obviously going to quickly become out of Cercies control.

These first four episodes had too much of cunts being cunts and getting away with it.

I watched the first episode of Season 5, yo

- I still don't trust Varys
- I don't trust Melisandre either, but she turns me on more than Varys does, which may or may not be relevant
- I miss the Hound. I miss his threats of eating every fucking chicken in the room if any more words come pouring out anybody's cunt mouth
- Cersei can be quite rude at times
- Dat red wine vomit
- On the one hand, I liked that the first episode resisted the urge to catch us up on every character's whereabouts, leaving things feeling rushed in the process. On the other hand, I wanted more Arya, and some kind of update on Bran and Hodor and co (who I read aren't even in this season)

Reactions: RosalieDay
PunkInDrublic said:
Not even sad about Fedora Jorah getting infected or whatever that was, dude sucks. Loving this season so far.

That was intriguing. Why didn't Tyrion become infected? The stone man pulled him under, and I know Jorah told Tyrion not to let the stone men touch him, but one did pull him down. And did Jorah become infected there on the boat or has he had grayscale all along? I admit I've never read the books so all I know is GoT's from the television series, but if Jorah did just become infected there's no way he could ever touch Dany again, right?

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
PunkInDrublic said:
Not even sad about Fedora Jorah getting infected or whatever that was, dude sucks. Loving this season so far.
The last episode was awwesommeeee!

Attachments

• cc1c5a74abbc92412ad2fce1c748427e.jpg
    cc1c5a74abbc92412ad2fce1c748427e.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.