AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game of Thrones

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I haven't seen the episodes at all yet but the winter thing is kinda important...and the concept that the longer the summer the longer the winter, and that those in the south think things beyond the wall are just fairy stories

PS I seriously can't wait til, I guess a couple books away, when the Others start tearing House Bolton a new asshole :lol:

I gotta admit, I haven't read the books yet, but this show is amazing. O_O :thumbleft:

Frankie said:
I gotta admit, I haven't read the books yet, but this show is amazing. O_O :thumbleft:

Glad you're enjoying it. I'm rereading the first book as I'm watching the show, it's following it very closely with very few minor events left out or altered.

You're going to LOVE it. and hate it. and love it again, haha.

Me and My Brother just finished watching the last two episodes. The last episode's ending with Tyrion in hot water, just leaves us wanting more...right now..we cant wait...

Oh wow I envy you Jessica, I wish I could read them all again for the first time :D

AshaSnow is one of two people who pushed me to read the books, over a year ago now. So glad she did! :)

I did get a bit mired down in the third book, but after having had a months-long break from it and with the excellent TV series drawing my interest again, I'm starting to settle back into the story on the page.

I think they've done a great job of adapting the series to television, and they've managed to leave all the sex and violence intact too! Casting was quite inspired.

I just got done watching episode five and apparently I missed a whole sub-plot with Renly and Loras when I read the books. :lol:

morment said:
I just got done watching episode five and apparently I missed a whole sub-plot with Renly and Loras when I read the books. :lol:
Um, yes. I thought that was new, but an interesting twist.

Goal said:
morment said:
I found a cool site that has a detailed comparison of the book and tv depictions; the explicitness of their affair was added, the affair itself wasn't.

and in case you were wondering the site is http://www.westeros.org/

and we got the first cock shot of the series. Theon Greyjoy swinging his tool about Ros' room.

Slightly worrying scene of the breastfeeding at the Vale.

Just_mark__ said:
Straight out of the book though.

If you look at the way the actress is dressed, and considering there's a child actor involved, I quite wonder if she was wearing a prosthetic breast over her own for that scene.

Goal said:
Just_mark__ said:
Straight out of the book though.

If you look at the way the actress is dressed, and considering there's a child actor involved, I quite wonder if she was wearing a prosthetic breast over her own for that scene.

I wondered the same thing.

Nothing makes a woman look insane like an 8 yr old hanging off her boob, it's a good plot device.

My sister kept my nephew on til he was 5. It was freakish.

morment said:
Goal said:
morment said:
I found a cool site that has a detailed comparison of the book and tv depictions; the explicitness of their affair was added, the affair itself wasn't.

and in case you were wondering the site is http://www.westeros.org/

Yea, it's really easy to figure out that they were majorly gay for one another. Especially with how upset Loras gets after....well you know.

AshaSnow said:
Yea, it's really easy to figure out that they were majorly gay for one another. Especially with how upset Loras gets after....well you know.
I'm reading Storm of Swords now and there's one part where's he's talking to Sansa that really gives it away, but I must have overlooked/forgotten it the first time I read through them.

So, in episode 7, they appear to have spoiled plot points from books 3 and 4 (some of which I haven't even got to yet in my reading, but had inadvertantly spoiled for me another way recently).

On the other hand, there was some rather nice girl-on-girl action in there, wasn't there? ;)

Just saw episode 7. Kinda bummed there'll only be three episodes more of the first season... but oh well, I guess waiting for season 2 will give me time to reread the books. And most of all, read book 5 when it comes out.

BTW, Lord Tywin? Friggin' brilliantly cast. That guy was as spot-on with my image of the character as Peter Dinklage is with Tyrion.

I'm also anxiously waiting to hear and read people's reactions when the plot really starts fucking with us. :mrgreen:

My Stunt Cock has been reading the books & spoiling the hell out of the series for me, but in turn I'm now REALLY wanting to read the books. I hope they keep so close (as they apparently have) with the series' relation to the books. >_>

P.s.; I'm developing a HUGE fucking crush on Tyrion Lannister. Do fucking want. <_<

Frankie said:
My Stunt Cock has been reading the books & spoiling the hell out of the series for me, but in turn I'm now REALLY wanting to read the books. I hope they keep so close (as they apparently have) with the series' relation to the books. >_>

P.s.; I'm developing a HUGE fucking crush on Tyrion Lannister. Do fucking want. <_<

Most of the scenes throughout the tv show are straight from the book -- even word for word in some parts. The books are better than the show, so that's saying something :)

totally agree about the emmy thing. But my god i had never heard of it until the hbo series came out. But i have loved every episode. It always leaves you with wanting more and more. I cant wait til the finale comes out on sunday. I think after that i will go buy the books and read them before fall so i will know what will happen.

Also as to robert jordan. I LOVE the entire series. I am luckily enough to have found it after 11 books were already out. I cant wait for the last one to come out in November.

i am a long time George R.R. Martin fan.
But i stopped this series after book 2 and will wait until the whole series is complete.
I can't stand the long gaps between the releases... curiosity kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.