AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game of Thrones!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria_Love said:
Im not a Tv person, but 1 week ago i saw a bit of Game of Thrones , and i get so addicted that i had to see all the episodes. :geek: :geek: :geek:
Just missing now season 3 that will start tomorow in my country. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
That Jon Snow.... Oh my Gosh :drool: :drool: :drool:

Isn't Jon Snow the sexiest man on this show? He looks so good :-D

That minecraft world is pretty ridiculous. I read all the buildings are furnished on the inside as well.

And why do they keep postponing the Unsullied battle? Get to it already!

Ya'll girls can have Jon Snow. I'll sit here in the awkward girl-crush corner pining after Lady Brienne.

Reactions: jamjars
Dany is a bad bitch.

This might be my favourite scene ever!

"I am Daenerys Stormborn,
of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria
Valyrian is my mother tounge"

If you didnt fistpump after that speech then I give up!! epic!!

Reactions: Cocokittykat
Ugh, why am I not a part of this thread? It's sickening.
I love GOT. It's my favoritest show ever. I have re-watched it no less than 5 times and every single time I find something new or awesome that I hadn't before. I am eager to read the books and may not last the HBO series before I dig my ginger digits into them!

Intro post over...holy fuck I love 'Two men and a Targaryen'. Dany was so epic and I love how she held her composure throughout the whole thing. She annoyed me at first and even I didn't believe in her, but she's inspiring a lot of 'fuck yeah' from me. I am eager to see Ser Barristan Selmy fight too. They've been talking up his spice from the very first season and I'm ready for that flavor..

Reactions: sweetiebatman
sweetiebatman said:

This might be my favourite scene ever!

"I am Daenerys Stormborn,
of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria
Valyrian is my mother tounge"

If you didnt fistpump after that speech then I give up!! epic!!

This is one of the scene that was exciting in the book, but absolutely mesmerizing on the TV show. Emelia Clark gave an tremendous performance, one of the few times I wish I hadn't read the books cause the surprise was ruined. This was definitely my favorite episode this season.

After reading the books i just figured out how difficult is to recognize secondary characters in the show. The book is full of genelogy stuff and houses history.

*sigh*

I'm re-watching it again. And I love it.

Here is the Lannister song! Small backstory (not a spoiler) for those who don't know:

Back in the day there was another house with a lion sigil; a red lion. This was house Reyne (Rain, get it?). They rebelled against house Lannister and Lord Tywin laid the unholy smackdown even after Lord Castamere Reyne was like, "Psh, I'm badass, too." But it was all talk and no game because they were completely wiped out. Now it's known as the 'Lannister Anthem'.

Bronn singing it before the Battle of the Blackwater:

The wiki on it is awesome and gave me an extra understanding and respect on what they're portraying Tywin as.

The torturer dude is hot. He's supposedly supposed to be hideous but I dunno, that crazed look in his eyes makes me nips reach higher than Harrenhal.

But...I have to say one thing: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Is there a way to hide text in an effort to hide spoilers? Because fuuuuuck.

Reactions: VeeValencia
I have hated Theon after his awful leadership of the taking of Winterfell, coward!

THIS,
Chaos isn't a pit.Chaos is a ladder...

Reactions: Rosemary
That episode kind of turned my attention toward Littlefinger. I really, really, really like him despite the ending to that episode when he did that thing to that person. He's shiesty!

Ugh. Theon. Jamie Lannister's quote on honor sums it up pretty well for me and maybe, maybe makes me a little sorry for him:

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other."

Reactions: Just Me
Jamie Lannister's story is one of my favorites since a few episodes ago. I always enjoy when "good" or "bad" characters are pulled to more grey area, adding more complexity to their personalities.

And every time I see Theon on the screen I cannot be more bored. Fucking boring character and story.

Btw, I haven't read the books. Yet.

theguitarrist said:
Jamie Lannister's story is one of my favorites since a few episodes ago. I always enjoy when "good" or "bad" characters are pulled to more grey area, adding more complexity to their personalities.

And every time I see Theon on the screen I cannot be more bored. Fucking boring character and story.

I can't wait to see if he and Brienne's story develops more. I love that giant beast of a woman! It's funny how Ned Stark and Catelyn started out seemingly the 'good guys', but as you go one you see more and more that there is no 'good and evil'. I imagine we're going to find the grey areas to everyone, or at least I hope so!

Reactions: theguitarrist
Rosemary said:
theguitarrist said:

I can't wait to see if he and Brienne's story develops more. I love that giant beast of a woman! It's funny how Ned Stark and Catelyn started out seemingly the 'good guys', but as you go one you see more and more that there is no 'good and evil'. I imagine we're going to find the grey areas to everyone, or at least I hope so!
don't worry there's no gray concerning Cersei :p

S03Ep07 stuff below!

Um...omg. Theon anyone!?! That poor bastard! I'm so mad at him and yet...yikes. I can't believe that happened O_O

Brienne + Jamie 4 EVS!!! They're like BFFs now, I love it. I also still love that ridiculous pink dress she's wearing.

Arya...can't wait to see more of what's going on there. Whatshisface looked rather disturbed when she mentioned that death is her only god, but the Braavosi didn't seem so dark and put out by death being his only god. So I'm curious, it seems there is more to it.

Sansa and Margaery just need to hump already. I've been waiting for it. I hope that happens because I am a pervert.

TYWIIIIIIIN!!! Omg I love him. I know he's a big badass and I shouldn't but I do :h:

Shea sucks, as if it's Tyrion's fault his father is a prick (:h::h::h::h::h::h:). One doesn't just up and leave the Lannisters! I dunno. Maybe I'm sensitive to my wonderful dwarf but back. the. fuck. off. Shea.

annnnnnnnnd...I don't trust that Velantis ho. I have a feeling I'm going to be crying for Rob. I dunno, we'll see.

Last but not least: Motha. fuckin. dragons. UGH. LOVE IT! I love how powerful she looked in this episode. I think I'm liking her more and more whereas at first I could barely stand her. She got the D and turned into a beast!

Tonight! I know it was only off for 1 week, but it really has seemed like forever. Can't wait for tonight's episode and I expect to be pretty drained after.

I know.
When I read the books I was left paralyzed for half an hour, staring at the ceiling, trying to make noise and failing.
They did it so well in the show. It was incredible.

I feel for you. -hug-

Reactions: DoctorVen
When I heard something unbelievable happened in the show last night I thought it was something not in the books. It was well done, but I guess my hope was built up too high.

i am curious if the show will follow the same plot as the books. Cos the books is basically a big circle...

Status
Not open for further replies.