AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyPetilil

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 7, 2016
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@PetililPrincess
MFC Username
PrettyPetilil
My thread title sounds like it should be the cover of a erotic novel :p

anyway. I just have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to anywhere else (I'm sorry if their on the forum here somewhere and I just havent seen them)
I'm new to cam modeling and the last few shows I've done have been relativly slow, I dont mind that in fact I kinda expected it to be that way but it does get boring and I just wanted to know if playing games on cam was okay, like playing video games like Skyrim. Obviously still talking to my regulars, pausing whenever I got a tip for a certain thing, ect.
It would give me something to do and talk about while I talk to the people in my room.

On the other question - I have no dildos or sex toys as of yet, I'm looking to buy one soon, but i havent been able to find anything that I can use as a makeshift dildo besides a hairbrush or makeup brush and the MFC rules say I cant use things for masterbation that werent intended for it... im aware some of the rules are flexible to an extent and I'd rather not use veggies or fruit (I still live with my parents). Can this rule be bended for things like this? I ask because the last few times I have literally cut myself open while masterbating because of my nails, which I would rather not cut but will if I have to.

thank you for your time O/////////O

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I would just avoid masturbation shows until you can get a toy. Offer shows with items you already have instead, like strip tease, lotion shows, or pillow humping. When you do get toys, avoid the temptation to buy tons. One quality dildo and one good vibrator is all you need.

In terms of toys, get like a small massager or something that looks legit and use it as a toy, as well as a small dildo or two that doesn't look like a penis and can be easily hidden just because using other objects can be very risky. Fingers are good too though, maybe get a gel or acrylic mani to soften those nail edges (mine are also freakishly sharp so I feel you) and don't go too crazy, just make it look like you are hehe.

I would say that playing games is ok, guys love gamer girls, just make sure that the cam site has no restrictions in its TOS of use of other copyrighted media. I heard something about CB cracking down on people who broadcast games because of copyright infringement.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I would just avoid masturbation shows until you can get a toy. Offer shows with items you already have instead, like strip tease, lotion shows, or pillow humping. When you do get toys, avoid the temptation to buy tons. One quality dildo and one good vibrator is all you need.

In terms of toys, get like a small massager or something that looks legit and use it as a toy, as well as a small dildo or two that doesn't look like a penis and can be easily hidden just because using other objects can be very risky. Fingers are good too though, maybe get a gel or acrylic mani to soften those nail edges (mine are also freakishly sharp so I feel you) and don't go too crazy, just make it look like you are hehe.

I would say that playing games is ok, guys love gamer girls, just make sure that the cam site has no restrictions in its TOS of use of other copyrighted media. I heard something about CB cracking down on people who broadcast games because of copyright infringement.

Thank you for the tips! I will deffs have a look at MFC rules regarding games and deffs not go overboard on the dildos OuO
thank you again!

PSA about toys: there are certain materials that you should absolutely not get. Glass and pure silicone are fine, but be very careful when looking at realistic dildos

Status
Not open for further replies.