AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

gaming while camming: how to (SOS)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
Colorado
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@plutoprincess69
MFC Username
PlutoPrincess
so if there is another thread more detailed about this topic please feel free to let me know, but i couldn’t find anything about this specific so i wanted to ask around... does anyone have any tips, links or anything for gaming while streaming?? i keep trying to dive into it because it looks like such a fun way to mix up a slower night or even spice up a weekend but i have no clue what i’m doing.

i use a mac for starters, so i’m at a loss with what my options are. i use a playstation but remote play is trash. idk if it’s the gpu that can’t keep up or just a flaw in remote play with iOs but it’s awful. an ethernet cord isn’t an option for my mac either so i feel like there’s no way to do it??

i’ve heard of steam & have an account but i don’t know if that’s the best option? like the only thing i know of there is jack box games for the room which sounds like fun & i guess everyone who plays has to have a steam account?? but what about like normal games? i play call of duty, over watch, fortnite that kind of stuff that i’ve already bought on my playstation.

also i only have one screen & everytime i dive into this all i feel like is that my set up is inadequate. i don’t have a stream deck either so obs is the absolute worst when switching back & forth between screens i’ve learned & i don’t know how to set up obs with a screen capture but only using the second screen if i split them. not to mention the split screen is going to suckkkkkkkkkkkk with first person shooters.

any advice welcome thank you for reading this cry for help

tagging along here so i get updated and am curious about the rules surrounding this..

i know that some cammers have separate accounts that they'll stream on twitch, which might be a fun way to get a broader audience, and make tips while not having to worry about being nakkie.... plus there's something surrounding being able to interact with a cam girl who's live on twitch..

let's see what the folks say!

Reactions: plutoprincess69
i actually can answer some of the technical questions so i'll do that... steam has a controller thing, or you can get an xbox 360 controller (PC 100% i will look up mac)i am pretty sure, do you have a large TV? jackbox doesn't need users to have accounts only you. but most games on steam users will need at least the game.

i would recommend (After checking the rules per site) using your TV as a secondary monitor and out putting the game there,.. and play so the viewers can see the TV, it's not a network type of thing this way....

ok so wait.. you have a PS4 but you hook it to.. what?

i am confused. i'll wait for your clarification on TV / monitor!
edit: infact what type of Mac is it, as well. will help outline what you have to work with.

Last edited:
If you can use your TV the most ideal way would be to use a capture card so you can input your game into OBS and stream that along with your cam.
thank you so much for this! every time i’ve heard “capture card” i assumed it would be a memory card, so this really helped me figure my life out. thank you so much

Your best bet would be to look for tutorials on Twitch streaming for the nitty gritty. I don't think there's any way around using OBS or similar software. I'm willing to help, but how effective that would be over forum posts is questionable, especially since I haven't used a Mac since 1999ish, and even then, that was just at school.

thank you so much for this! every time i’ve heard “capture card” i assumed it would be a memory card, so this really helped me figure my life out. thank you so much

it's also a ~ $200 piece of hardware..

Your best bet would be to look for tutorials on Twitch streaming for the nitty gritty. I don't think there's any way around using OBS or similar software. I'm willing to help, but how effective that would be over forum posts is questionable, especially since I haven't used a Mac since 1999ish, and even then, that was just at school.

was hoping for more info surrounding her particular mac, because if there's adequate resources she could potentially skip the capture card.. thus saving a couple hundred up front...

depending on if webcam is adjustable or not, even a neat view comes to mind where users can see her (naked if on appropiate site, obv) and have the game show in a smaller frame of same window... basically PIP, scene easily switchable/manageable thru OBS

just to re-iterate, plutoprincess, could you provide us with the age/year of mac and also if yuo have just the 1 or hopefully 2 monitors/TVs or combos there of? :)

it's also a ~ $200 piece of hardware..

was hoping for more info surrounding her particular mac, because if there's adequate resources she could potentially skip the capture card.. thus saving a couple hundred up front...

depending on if webcam is adjustable or not, even a neat view comes to mind where users can see her (naked if on appropiate site, obv) and have the game show in a smaller frame of same window... basically PIP, scene easily switchable/manageable thru OBS

just to re-iterate, plutoprincess, could you provide us with the age/year of mac and also if yuo have just the 1 or hopefully 2 monitors/TVs or combos there of? :)
the mac is a 2021 with an M1 chip, i just bought it. that’s the only “monitor” i have, but i do have a tv i could use, it would just be a shotty background set up. but i can work with that. i think the only internal option (that i know of) is remote play but it’s too weak to use, so i think my best bet is to start with a capture card then work towards an official set up. there are some affordable capture cards i’ve found, but if they work TBD. i have the OBS screens set up for it already, i just have no clue the most proficient way to actually stream a game.

in the sense that this would make it much easier and ultimately be plug-and-play, you are correct.

i was going to recommend the el gato s+ from their website, but i cannot confirm without looking closer into it if you are able to connect with usb-c so willy-nilly... i do have to step away for a bit, but if someone else chimes in and confirms just double check to make sure, because input options on your machine are limited to a proprietary few... even the correct type of cable could have issues as evident in this dated thread..

ok this link is being a PITA and turning into an embedded huge media thing and i GTG!!! .... https:// <remove this spaces i guess> old.reddit.com/r/ElgatoGaming/comments/acmdof/how_to_connect_hd60_s_to_usbc_only_macbook_pros/

i'm sure it's fine now a days, again i would just double check the cable, surely there is an write up on elgato's site. it would suck to think all you gotta do is plug it in, start the stream, and play... only to find that you can't due to a cabling issue!

i'll check back with this later... just know that streaming games is fun and easy!!! making sure your OBS capture plays nice with whatever game at the time... some require full sceen capture while others work well with game capture.. of course the el-gato probably uses an NDI source or has it's own easy to implement scene... once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. i don't mind being available to help with configuring over a live test-run or whatever, just let me know.. as i'm usually around, especially lately during these snow storms and 9 degree temperatures...

Honestly I think that nude gaming sessions would be pretty awesome. I already watch gaming on Twitch, so it would only just add to the fun. On top of that I think it gives the streamer something to talk about while with the viewers. The only question is would the games distract the viewer or enhance the experience for them? Personally I think it would be nice, because it could create a community like stream similar to many twitch streams. I'm not sure how many gamers would prefer this over Twitch, but if you had a good personality and you turned me on, I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy that. It's be nice to hear others' opinions on this matter.

I've seen a few camgirls mention that site called ePlay, and I see that ePlay is also on Twitter. And it sounds like you don't actually have to be a gamer or even be playing games to be on that site. I saw that there were models online who don't have anything related to gaming at all in their category/description.

Among Us is still pretty popular right now.

Not sure if it would work for you, but there is stadia.
There also Android emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.