AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gateway game... Name it!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2016
What was the first game you played that got you hooked and made you want to play more games?

Mine was Mario for the NES.

The first game I remember playing and being really into was probably Q*bert. The first game I loved was Excite Bike. The first game I was ever really good at was probably Duck Hunt. But I don't think I ever got really drawn in and became a "gamer" until Everquest. It's the first game that took over as my primary source of entertainment.

Radar Ratrace for my Commodore Vic 20 computer.
A cheap ripoff of pacman using a mouse being chased by cats in a maze. Whole objective was to get the cheese before they get ya.

The beauty of it is it proved my mother was REALLY patient. It had a simple tune of 3 blind mice being repeated by it's 3 sound generators, each only possessing 3 octaves. In other words high pitched computer beeps. I would play it for hours at a time...alright, all day.

To truly understand the horror that is the sound skip ahead about 30 seconds in this video to where the game is loaded. Then turn up your volume and let it play for the remaining 7 minutes. I dare ya. Good times.

And yes I still play it in VICE emulator. :p

In middle school, a nerdy book-reading friend lent me a SNES cartridge saying, "Here, it's like reading a fantasy novel only you get to play it." It was Final Fantasy III (actually VI, blah blah blah localization) and I was like How can a fantasy be final three times? but I played it anyway.

I had no idea what HP or MP fucking meant but oh man, I was HOOKED.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.