AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Geek Love.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
Here's a collection of some geek/nerd/gamer stuff that I've collected related to some love.

Just heard this for the first time today. Pretty good. I might check out some of their other music.

I love this song. This guy is great.

Another great one I've just discovered for myself.

The Guild. The best show on TV since the sometime in the future it's made into a TV show instead of a webseries. However, this is a music video to accompany the show.

More from Tripod. Not as much a love song as a creepy good reason why girls avoid comic stores.

JoCo had to make it here. He could probably be here for just about all of his songs. This time Code Monkey, which is great and a good show too.

Here's a JoCo cover by a personal favorite, I Fight Dragons.

Video staring Olivia Munn. Go figure.

Here's a soft ballad. Not sure is I like it of not, but oh well.

I like Beefy. Some people don't. Here he is.

Phineas and Ferb. Need I say more?

That's it for now. Include some more if you please.

Reactions: Jessi
I'm surprised at your JoCo PAX choice. I'd figure Felicia Day singing Still Alive would be the choice. That's a major nerdgasm.

NinjaMike42 said:
I'm surprised at your JoCo PAX choice. I'd figure Felicia Day singing Still Alive would be the choice. That's a major nerdgasm.

I would like to see this. Please find and post!

Meh. I just don't really see Still Alive as a love song as much as Code Monkey. Shitty video but you have less of the jackasses singing and more of hearing Felicia Day singing.

Oh... I didn't catch the part about being related to love.

I do feel like there's a better JoCo song for love... Maybe not one quite as geeky or popular, though... Hmm... Well, there's The Future Soon, Skullcrusher Mountain, Under The Pines, When You Go and First of May... All have various ranges of geeky and love. Just to give some alternatives.

NinjaMike42 said:
Oh... I didn't catch the part about being related to love.

I do feel like there's a better JoCo song for love... Maybe not one quite as geeky or popular, though... Hmm... Well, there's The Future Soon, Skullcrusher Mountain, Under The Pines, When You Go and First of May... All have various ranges of geeky and love. Just to give some alternatives.

Yeah, as I said in the original post, a lot of his songs could make it. I happen to have a special connection with Code Monkey though. Plus I just watched seasons one and two of the show.

Keithy said:
I happen to have a special connection with Code Monkey though.

Me too. :love5:

These guys remind me of Tripod lol, and it's kinda geeky though there probably aren't any explicit geek references

Forgot about this one.

Ok, one more from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.