AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

General Question from a Male Member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2023
I support a few models regularly and try to find new models that tickle my fancy (that turn me on). Sometimes when I chat with a new model, they push to go PVT or True PVT. I get the in's and out's of PVT and the model likely makes more if the session is long or others join in, but my question or curiosity is, does the model make more per token in PVT as opposed to public chat? Basically, is 1000 tokens in Public the same as 1000 tokens in PVT for the model? And please note, I'm not opposed to PVT and have done it many times (have also been burnt in PVT a few times), but I've always wondered if the model makes more per/token in PVT as opposed to Public.

I support a few models regularly and try to find new models that tickle my fancy (that turn me on). Sometimes when I chat with a new model, they push to go PVT or True PVT. I get the in's and out's of PVT and the model likely makes more if the session is long or others join in, but my question or curiosity is, does the model make more per token in PVT as opposed to public chat? Basically, is 1000 tokens in Public the same as 1000 tokens in PVT for the model? And please note, I'm not opposed to PVT and have done it many times (have also been burnt in PVT a few times), but I've always wondered if the model makes more per/token in PVT as opposed to Public.
Tokens are always worth the same to models no matter if tipped or spent in group/private shows.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.