AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strip chat queries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2023
Good morning. I'm relatively new to the caming world so if I sound or ask something naive it's because I am. I have been on CB for three months and I like it. My question or what I would like clarification on is with SC. I have not used it and I'm still learning more about it. So on CB there of course is Pvt and on SC there is that and Exclusive pvt? My question is on SC the models list what they will do in both experiences. So the distinct difference is in Exclusive its pvt on steroids ie: hard-core p-licking etc. So if your agreeable with the model and of course pay the necessary tokens they will engage In that said act,unlike CB. Again sorry to go on,I just wanted clarification especially if I want to trade up for Real fun ☺ ! Thanks again

From what I understand if they list something on either section they have to be willing to do it in private or exclusive and not doing that action is a reportable offense.

There is a bit more to it..

So yes there are a list of things girls will do in Private, and one list what they will do in Exclusive Private (plus the things they will do in Private)

Then there is the option you will get a recording of the show on both.. but on Private, the model can also use the recording, they do not get access to it, when it's in exclusive.
Further more, exclusive is the ONLY place where C2C can be enabled (which is a bit of a shame that there's no way to do it in private if the model is the one that requests it sometimes :p but oh well, that's for another thread)
AND lastly, exclusive is, as the name suggests, exclusive, which means no one can spy on the show.

I hope this helps, if any more questions come up, please feel free to ask :)

1700853130790.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
My question or what I would like clarification on is with SC. I have not used it and I'm still learning more about it. So on CB there of course is Pvt and on SC there is that and Exclusive pvt? My question is on SC the models list what they will do in both experiences. So the distinct difference is in Exclusive its pvt on steroids ie: hard-core p-licking etc.

Well.... like most things in life .. maybe.

As @mika_kedi and @Wuggie said, the only definite differences are that in Exclusive Private,
  • no one can spy on the show,
  • cam 2 cam can be enabled if the model allows it and
  • if saving video of the private show is available, the model will not get a copy of the show (they may of course record it "at their end".)
As for what a model does or does not do in each type of private show, it is entirely up to each individual model to decide that.

One should always discuss expectations with the model before entering any type of private show.

Reactions: Wuggie
Thank you for replying. I appreciate it. I do have another question,but will ask another time. Have a great weekend.

There is a bit more to it..

So yes there are a list of things girls will do in Private, and one list what they will do in Exclusive Private (plus the things they will do in Private)

Then there is the option you will get a recording of the show on both.. but on Private, the model can also use the recording, they do not get access to it, when it's in exclusive.
Further more, exclusive is the ONLY place where C2C can be enabled (which is a bit of a shame that there's no way to do it in private if the model is the one that requests it sometimes :p but oh well, that's for another thread)
AND lastly, exclusive is, as the name suggests, exclusive, which means no one can spy on the show.

I hope this helps, if any more questions come up, please feel free to ask :)

View attachment 98441
Thank you again for your prompt response. My next question is I was in a pvt with a model and I noticed her acting differently. I found out she was Also streaming from SC. When I called her on it she said she had two windows open?? Since I thought I was in pvt on CB-which I found isn't really true-is that a conflict of interest since I thought we were in pvt,but that she is streaming Our broadcast to SC? I'm not upset,just wanted to make sure that's ok to do? Thank you again for your time!

Thank you again for your prompt response. My next question is I was in a pvt with a model and I noticed her acting differently. I found out she was Also streaming from SC. When I called her on it she said she had two windows open?? Since I thought I was in pvt on CB-which I found isn't really true-is that a conflict of interest since I thought we were in pvt,but that she is streaming Our broadcast to SC? I'm not upset,just wanted to make sure that's ok to do? Thank you again for your time!
If you had taken the private on SC, she would have to end her public show on CB but CB does not care about split-camming as long as she doesn't invite you to the other site while on CB.

Reactions: Wuggie
As Vixxen81 mentions it's not a rule on CB that they have to end the public broadcast in other places..

I have often thought about though, that if they use any information about you, it could be a GDPR breach here in Europe to mention some things in a public broadcast without your explicit knowledge etc.. but I honestly don't think the models and CB gives a damn, or it's somewhere in the policy that this is okay.. I can honestly not remember :)

Reactions: frank booth
Status
Not open for further replies.