AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam soda question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2022
I am not that familiar with CamSoda but have started going there sometimes following a model that left SC.

Is there a ways to know when an account was last active? I was really excited to see another model there that I used to visit when she was on SC but unlike SC and CB I don’t see any indicator of when it was last active. There is chat in the public room but I have learned that it stays visible on CamSoda a lot longer.

I don't believe there is a way to see it on CamSoda, if there is I never seen it, I know of a website that would show it (Which means the info MUST be there somewhere), but I really do not like sharing it, as it can also be used to find models on different pages (by their names etc) and I don't really condone doing so?

ha
I am not that familiar with CamSoda but have started going there sometimes following a model that left SC.

Is there a ways to know when an account was last active? I was really excited to see another model there that I used to visit when she was on SC but unlike SC and CB I don’t see any indicator of when it was last active. There is chat in the public room but I have learned that it stays visible on CamSoda a lot longer.
have you tried https://www.sodahours.com/
:) I think the inventor is in this forum

If they have been off for more than 30 days, sodahours will not find them :) totally forgot about that one :D

I just checked where it pulls the data from, and if you go into the inspector in Chrome or so, and search for "lastOnlineAt" it will show you that in the script tag in the body, it has the info therelike this:
(I believe it's in the american way of writing the dates btw), so this would be in march
1694606913796.png

yeah she is not on sodahours so I think that answers my question

it is a shame. I usually don't worry about models disappearing because I know that is how the industry goes but in this case the last time I saw her was right before she was going on a motorcycle trip with her girlfriends that she was really excited about and then she never came back. It is most likely something typical like leaving the industry or switching studios but there is a part of me that is worried she had an accident or something like that

Thanks for the help

yeah she is not on sodahours so I think that answers my question

it is a shame. I usually don't worry about models disappearing because I know that is how the industry goes but in this case the last time I saw her was right before she was going on a motorcycle trip with her girlfriends that she was really excited about and then she never came back. It is most likely something typical like leaving the industry or switching studios but there is a part of me that is worried she had an accident or something like that

Thanks for the help
If she's not on soda hours it simply means she's turned off network sites. You won't find me on cbhours for the same reason.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds
Status
Not open for further replies.