AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Genuine concern for someone's wellbeing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing about the constant trolling on multiple forums is that it is a means of upsetting a known target such as myself, an emotional personal who cares about stuff. They tend to be easy to wind up and give their identities away. Its a well known tactic of trolls. I've faced similar behaviour on many forums. Then they turn it back on me (the OP). Check my OP. Nothing trolling in it at all. Just genuine concern and upset for someone

I'm not reading through all the posts. The whole thread is obnoxious and upsetting in the extreme. Somebody, I don't remember who even had the nerve to suggest my devastation at what was going on with the person involved and what may have happened, they even had the obnoxious attitude of suggesting I posted the thread as a troll. All the trolls showed up after my OP

• Funny!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
Dude, you're mental. Don't need this kind of crazy here at the forum. We have enough of that in other forms. :)

Aw kinda bummed he got banned. I was gonna suggest a drinking game for every time he uses the word "obnoxious"

The thing about cam models and members is that they go away and sometimes you don't know why. I am pretty sure one of my biggest spenders died. He was in bad health. I will never know for sure. I also had a member disappear on me and I hunted him down til I found his mom and she told me he was in ICU. But the key part was that it was appropriate for our friendship. I've had countless members swear off cam sites, getting married, have babies, etc.

I've also been on the opposite end where my life or health gets so stressful and I try to keep up with camming but can't and I go MIA for weeks. I stop reading snaps, stop posting, everything. I find it to be very demanding. For every story I post, I get a gazillion messages in response. Social media alone is mentally draining. So I step away.

Cam shows require time, effort, and energy, too. They are a performance. I can see why someone would need a break or maybe just need to quit. There's a lot of pressure to be there for people who want to see you day in and day out. There's a lot of pressure NOT to step back when you need to, because of members like this, who will worry and while you don't want to upset them, you also don't want to tell them details of your personal life.

This is a job where a model is usually almost always "on". I know I haven't reached a point where I can just work an hour, rake in the money, and shut everything off. When I am not on cam, I am prepping for cam, chatting to drum up business, making content, and constantly improving. It's not as simple as waking up hot and ready, signing on, and chatting with friends all day. For every one cool member, there are like 3 who lowkey suck and that's just the nature of the job. I model off parts of my body and personality in exchange for money. End of story.

If your favorite model goes away, unfortunately there is nothing you can do. You might not get closure. But for the love of titties, don't think you're the only one who can save or that you need to be the one to find her dead in her house. Please be real enough to understand that this is a service job, and while real connections can be made, a good cam model is going to keep business and personal separate. You are not entitled to know what happened. Yes, it sucks to worry about a model, but you know nothing about the person the model is. You don't even know her name. Why on earth would you be the one to avenge her death (or whatever other creepy shit was mentioned by OP here when laying it on thick for sympathy points)?

My hope for this model is that she is ok and that should she return, she gets only members with fat wallets who stay emotionally detached.

The other thing about the constant trolling on multiple forums is that it is a means of upsetting a known target such as myself, an emotional personal who cares about stuff. They tend to be easy to wind up and give their identities away. Its a well known tactic of trolls. I've faced similar behaviour on many forums. Then they turn it back on me (the OP). Check my OP. Nothing trolling in it at all. Just genuine concern and upset for someone

Multiple forums? Oh, boy. Where else can we find this guy posting? :facepalm:

I was just saying the other day...you can't expect our smiling faces to be on cam at all hours of the day/night. Go to 7-11 or Wawa if you're looking for 24/7 service. We log on at times that we choose to log on, and models are allowed to take days off and vacations, just like other people in other jobs do.....

And if you're one of these members who's a huge pain in the ass and absolutely draining, the model could probably use a break from you...if she hasn't already blocked you. A police matter? Get real.

Well, can't speak for others, but vicious, obnoxious, callous, hearthless, emotional detached, has always pretty much been my brand, at least according to most of my exes after 10-20 missed calls. Omg Op started to sound like them one post after another! Joking.

Forgot to say, if this is the crazy maniac behaviour that model had to put up with day in day out for two years, that woman certainly earned and needs a holiday.

Last edited:
The other thing about the constant trolling on multiple forums is that it is a means of upsetting a known target such as myself, an emotional personal who cares about stuff.
Bro don't make yourself a target then. You're not a victim, you're a stalker.

Sorry you didn't get the responses you wanted I guess?

Aw kinda bummed he got banned. I was gonna suggest a drinking game for every time he uses the word "obnoxious"
We would all have alcohol poisoning lol

I only brought up trolling after he went from "genuine concern" to "worthless" - I thought I made that clear. I guess not. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.