AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting caught upskirting fantasy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2015
Birmingham, Al
I have had a fantasy where a beautiful women catches me looking up her skirt at her panties. She gets pissed at me at first, and humiliates me for being such a disgusting pervert. Then she realizes I will do anything for her if she just lets me keep looking, and I'm pretty much a slave to her every desire. She eventually makes me cum on her command for her. Is this something that's not too far out there? Does anyone share this fetish? Would any model be interested?

Reactions: Marissa Frost
I have a panty fetish, so I can relate.

I fantasize about seeing girls wearing a really short skirt. So short, that you can see their panties sticking out.

When you say "would any model be interested," are you referring to a private show, or custom made video?

Reactions: KamikaziKitty
I've done similar privates on mfc before. Most dommes provide humiliation and similar services, it's just a matter of searching for "humiliation" or "dominatrix" on your favorite cam/clip site and finding a girl you like. Good luck!

I don't know if you are still interested, or if anyone else still is, but I've never done any show or video like this, but I'd really like to try! if you/anyone else are interested, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.