AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

getting to old for this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
meh i see so many model's that are like 18. i never tell people my age because mentally i am much younger. if you don't know what i mean sorry but i can't explain it. body is one age but brain is like 12 sometimes but most times i guess it's more like 15 or something i do have autism (mild) and other mental health disorders so i can't help that my brain does not match my body's age. it's just annoying when i can't understand people or act the way i should. i guess i feel alone with this issues. (cry). anyways just feeling blah....

if you feel too immature for this, maybe this job isn't for you. not trying to be negative, but that's the truth. this job requires mental maturity. if you are feeling depressed and stressed because you are unable to cope with work or life in general, please reach out to a professional for help. pineapplesupport.org

but to answer "too old for this?" like sexwork. i dont think there is an age limit. my site streamate has a lot of 30-50 aged top models. sometimes i see older than 50. also there are a lot of models who list themselves as an age they are not. some choose a younger age.

There's a whole category for older women/men! That, and there are plenty of people out there who want to be Daddies or Mommys to people who might be willing to act / portray themselves as younger/less mature. I wouldn't worry about getting too old for it if it's something you enjoy doing. If you aren't enjoying it though, a break could be in order until you're in the headspace to enjoy it again or come to the conclusion that maybe its just not fun anymore. I hope you feel better!

but to answer "too old for this?" like sexwork. i dont think there is an age limit. my site streamate has a lot of 30-50 aged top models. sometimes i see older than 50. also there are a lot of models who list themselves as an age they are not. some choose a younger age.

This. Nina Hartley is in her 70's and still rocking it, so I don't believe in "too old" for sex work.

meh i see so many model's that are like 18

There's a whole category for older women/men!

From a man's perspective: when I saw "getting to old for this" I thought of myself and I thought, "we'll, am I too old for this"? And I said to myself "fuck, no!". Like other's have posted in this thread, there is no real age limit (I loved seeing about the woman in her 70's who was still working) and at 65, I get a lot of people in my room who just like older guys. I'll come to a day when this is just not for me anymore, but that decision won't be based on a physical age but more of a mindset change. Every one has something to offer, something that members will respond to, and I think there is so much more involved than age.

Another thought I had on the matter: Often, cam viewers tend to gravitate to similar people to themselves, not unlike dating. A viewer in his 50's may feel that he has nothing in common with the 18-year-olds and prefer a model in his own age range. There's certainly exceptions, but I typically have viewers who are around my own age. For models who've been in the industry for a while, we notice a shift in the type of new viewers we get as we age, usually a similar increase in age. The guys in my room when I was 22 are SO different from the guys now at 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.