AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ghost Stories!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnolia

Inactive Cam Model
I want to know everyone's ghostly experiences! Whether you believe or not (I don't) doesn't matter, just some fun spooky stuff.

I'll have to think about mine and I'll post it soon. :D

(I'd love to read these live on cam too, so let me know if you don't want to be included in that. ^_^)

I played Ouija and it worked. Scared the bejeezus out of me and opened my mind a lot. Before that episode I was quite skeptical and an atheist. After the incident I am open to believe in anything.

One time while going back home from the movies at 1 am we were in the car and went past a very lonely and dark street. There were no cars or trees or anything, just the street. I saw a very tall old man dressed completely in white: white suit, white socks, white shoes. It was so spooky I turned around when we passed him but he was gone. I was so scared, I thought it was my imagination, but I asked the friend I was with (he was driving) and he saw the man too, he also saw him vanish. There was nowhere to hide, so he quite literally vanished.

Ohooo I have a few! A lot of these can be explained away but it's more fun to think I lived through creepy shit!

The most recent was during the Camgirls Take trip... I think it was @SexySteph, @LilyEvans, a couple other girls, and I got a Ouija board and were using it in one of the bedrooms that connected to a dining room. We had got it because Steph and Lily had weird things happening in their room upstairs, like there was a small handprint (way too small for any of us) in some baby powder or something. So we use the Ouija board and the lights on the chandelier in the dining room start flickering a little. We all were like, "it was nothing, totally just electricity issues" but it was pretty weird!

This one is mildly funny but at the time scared the piss out of me and my best friend. My best friend (we'll call her K) and I slept in her half finished basement a lot because we were able to be louder when her parents were home. We were lying in the dark talking before we went to sleep when my phone that was sitting on the floor all of a sudden made the camera noise. My phone had water damage and did stuff on it's own sometimes but I had never heard it do that. It went off about 10 times in a row with the flash on and we were shaking sitting there wondering what the hell was happening. I finally grab the phone and there are just a bunch of pictures of the ceiling and the wall. But in some of the pictures it looks like the shadow of a girl with her head hanging down and her hair over her face. K is basically hyperventilating at this point and whispering if we should call her parents to come down or make a run for it upstairs. Instead we laid there silently for a long time. I finally quick get up and flick on the lights and there is nothing at all in the room and we figure out the weird shadow is a fucking wicker chair with clothes on it. So we get all our shit and run upstairs to her bedroom as fast as we can because it was still creepy. We threw my phone in a bag and put the bag on a chair in her room. Now we are lying in bed giggling about the fact that we were so scared downstairs. All of a sudden though we hear the goddamn camera sound again and the bag it's in just falls to the floor on it's own. At this point we both got under the covers and stayed like that till morning. K still gets so freaked out when one of us brings it up but I think it's hilarious.

One that sticks with me more than anything is when I lived with my grandpa out in the middle of nowhere on his farm, I was probably about 9 at the time. Closest neighbor was a couple miles away and we were surrounded by fields so it was rare to see people. One morning I am showering before school. The bathroom is connected to the room my mom and I shared. I was washing my hair when I hear someone say my name from right around the corner of the shower. I thought it was my mom so I finished up and got out. I peeked in the bedroom and my mom wasn't there. I get dressed and go to the kitchen where I find my mom and ask her what she needed. She was confused and I explained that someone said my name. She thought I was goofing around. A while after that I was messing around in the old barn, looking through all the old shit my grandpa kept in there. I heard someone from behind me say my name again. Clear as day, I shit you not. I turn around, nothing. A couple weeks later the same thing happens in the living room. At this point I figure my mom or grandpa have to be messing with me. I tell them both about it and ask them to stop because it's scaring me. They both tell me it wasn't them and I was pretty scared for a while. Eventually we moved and every time I go back to that house I get the creeps.

I don't have any ghost stories. I wish I did, I am like The X-Files when it comes to ghosts. I wanna believe, mother fucker.

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. Sorry for all my posts hahaha

A good friend of mine and I would go "ghost hunting" all the time when I was in high school. Usually in October but whenever was fine. We had a book of all the haunted places in Wisconsin and we'd drive all over trying to find stuff. Sometimes other people would come with but usually we were on our own. A few weird things happened. Most were explained away by us just wanting something spoopy to happen.

One night there were five of us in the car and we are in the middle of nowhere. None of us had service anymore so we couldn't use our GPSs and we had no clue where we were so we're trying to find a main road. It's fucking pitch black and I have this really weird fear of it being pitch black and only seeing the headlights in front of us because holy shit what if something pops up?! Of course I am in the passenger seat so I am having a mini panic attack and everyone else is worried because we've been lost a while. All of a sudden a deer jumps right in front of the car and my friend slams on her breaks. I am screaming bloody murder because holy shit that was scary and the girl sitting behind the driver's seat is screaming, too. Once I realized it was a deer I start laughing and everyone is laughing at me but the other girl who screamed is dead silent. I ask if she's okay and she asked why we were laughing and if the whole thing was a joke. Someone else asked how a deer jumping out would be a joke and she said something along the lines of, "no, I mean the person standing at the tree line" and everyone just got real fucking quiet. I am 95% sure she was messing with us because she pulled pranks a lot and was just a general dick like that but I basically pooped myself at the time.

This one isn't so much a ghost/scary story as much as just a really weird thing that happened during one of our ghost hunts. We decided just to drive around our town and find creepy back roads and stuff. We were in this little residental area right behind one of the main roads in town. We had been in this area before many times for other things. We're driving and all of a sudden we hit a dirt road and we were both confused because we had never seen it. It had trees on the both sides and it went on a pretty long way. Eventually we both were creeping ourselves out so we turned around and somehow got on a different street than we had started on. We figured we just went farther than the first time and missed the original road that led us to the dirt road. We call it a night and she takes me home. A few nights later we are going out again and she says that she talked to her boyfriend about the dirt road and he swore there wasn't a dirt road back there so he tagged along so we could show him. We go back to the same road we originally found it on and there is nothing. Then we go to the road that we got off of the dirt road onto and there is nothing. No dirt road around there. I have zero explanation for this one.

I have some experiences, but they're not really spooky (OK, not spooky TO ME, now that I read what I've written). My family is HELLA sensitive to spirits, so we're always seeing/hearing/feeling shit. Feel free to share this, I've actually been planning on making a video with these for YouTube.

In chronological order:

When I was about 2, my mom saw me sitting on my bed just talking like there was somebody in there with me. She thought maybe I was playing, so she asked who I was talking to, and I said the name of a relative who'd been dead for years and didn't have much reason to know about at that age. Possible I'd heard the name somewhere, or maybe I was just sitting there actually talking to my dead relative.

Less "ghost" and more "hmm" - When I was about 4, I got up out of bed in the middle of the night and walked out into the kitchen. My dad was laying on the floor, and I watched him get up out of his body and he started talking to me. I don't remember what we talked about, just that it happened. The interesting thing about this is that my dad has been declared dead and come back at least 7 times, and jokes about being The Highlander. He was also really into hard drugs then. It could have been any number of things, from him Astral projecting to dying for a bit to od'ing to my little child brain just making it up in a dream.

A story of my Grandma's: She bought a house in Dennison, IA, which, according to my aunt, is a super haunted town. It was one of those situations where she couldn't get much info about the folks selling the house. After she moved in, she would hear footsteps in the upstairs hallway, and there was one room she'd hear a baby crying in. If she went in the room and acted like she was soothing a baby - "shh, mama's here, it's all right" - the crying would stop.

When I was in middle school, we moved into a brand new apartment complex built really close to where our family's homestead was. A bunch of other families had similar history with the area. I saw a woman dressed in white walk straight through the breakfast bar one afternoon. That was my only experience there.

A few months after my husband died, I was sitting at the computer wearing a henley-style sweater. The sweater wasn't tight. I wasn't performing any motions that strained the front. Out of nowhere, the top button (technically the middle, but the top was already missing) popped off. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I'm 99.9% sure it was my husband being his goofy ol' self.

After my old man cat died, I would occasionally feel a cat jump up onto the bed. Since I had three cats at the time, I would just assume that it was one of them, so I'd reach out to pet whoever it was - except there was either no cat on the bed, or the only cat on the bed was in a way different spot. When I got rid of my California king, which was the bed I'd had when I had him, it stopped.

Not ghost-y but still not traditionally explainable:

We also have weird-ass accurate premonition in my family. If I really DO NOT want to do something, there's a reason. I don't know the reason. But it's good. I once staunchly protested going into a friend's apartment to see her kittens. That's an insane thing for me to refuse to do, but I DID NOT want to. I sprained the FUCK out of my ankle leaving, and just sat there on the steps all, I knew I shouldn't have gone in there.

Not really a ghost story but still on the same vein:

I had an acquaintance in university who claimed to be a medium and I thought that was pretty cool so I asked her to show me. I thought maybe I might get to talk to my grandfather or something but instead, she starts telling me about the spirit of a little girl named Christine who wants me to know she is okay and she loves me. At the time I was disappointed because that didn't make any sense and she thought maybe it was a message meant for someone else close by or some spiritual wires got crossed or something. Anyways, time goes on and it isn't until my mom calls a few days later that I even think about it again. I tell my mom about it and she starts crying because apparently between having my older brother and I she had had a miscarriage that she had really hoped would be a girl she could name Christine. Whaaaaatttttttt.

When I was much younger, before my sister was born and before we all moved to live with my step-dad, my mother and I moved in to an old house. Like any old house, it made strange noises that while easily explained - floorboards bending, wooden beams creaking, pipes clanging, the boiler rumbling - were especially disconcerting of a night, in the dark, when everybody was tucked away in bed. At least they were to seven year old me. I'd get scared by a noise, go find my mother, she'd tell me not to be silly, that there was nothing wrong and nothing to worry about and send me back to bed. Or at least she did until it reached the point where she no longer believed that to be true.

Slowly but surely, the noises of a night became more frequent and more distinct. After a while, the noises settled in to a routine. Every night at around the same time, we'd hear what sounded like footsteps coming up the stairs and every time it happened I'd run in to my mother's room and hide in her bed. After a few weeks of this, I think she was as scared as I was. Every night we'd try to sleep, and every night we'd be awoken by the footsteps on the staircase. Or what sounded like footsteps anyway. After a while we'd wait up for them, they'd come, and we'd count them. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Always twelve. Slow, plodding steps. Twelve of them. Around 9pm every night. Like someone drunkenly scaling the stairs, only our staircase only had eleven steps. Strange, but not really the strangest thing about the ordeal, so it wasn't something we dwelled on.

Some nights, we'd summon the courage to actually sit atop the staircase and wait for the noises to see if anything was actually visible. There wasn't. Thankfully. But like clockwork, the footsteps would come. And then they just stopped. After a while, things settled down to the way they'd been before. The house would still make noises of a night but compared to the footsteps, the sound of water running through old pipes or a creaking door didn't seem so scary any more. And then shit went crazy. One night I woke up to what sounded like not one person walking up the stairs, but a whole group of people, one after the other. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. And whereas before that night, it had sounded like someone slowly making their way upstairs, this was different. Whoever, whatever, was coming up the stairs wasn't walking any longer. It was running. They were running. After a solid minute of this (that I had heard, I don't know how long it had been going on before it woke me up) I heard my mother scream - and this scared me even more than the footsteps - "LEAVE US ALONE!" with this horrible, desperate pleading in her voice that I had never heard before, and thankfully have never heard since. And then it stopped. And this time, it never started again. At least not while we lived there.

A few years after that, when we were getting ready to move, we had to fix some things up. One of which was fixing the pipes that ran underneath the floorboards. Someone came over and ripped the floorboards up to get to them, right at the foot of the stairs. And there, lying underneath where the floor had been, was what my mother flat-out refused to acknowledge at the time (much to the confusion of the guy fixing the pipes), and refuses to discuss to this day, but that still managed to turn her white as a sheet when she saw it - a step. A twelfth step. Or more accurately, the first of twelve steps. Twelve steps. Twelve footsteps. I just made this up. Or did I??

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I Astral projected when I was 12. It was a horrifying experience and I remember trying my hardest to reconnect to reality. My friend was staying over that night and we both woke up the instant I got back to a crashing sound in the living room. Extra creepy because we both were playing with ouija that night. I'm certain the crashing plate was a coincidence because my mom's house was always a mess. But... Dang that really shook us up. To this day I have no idea if I believe in Astral projection or if they are just vivid dreams/nightmares... But I seriously hope I never experience it again. I could write a whole nother story on that experience.

A few years ago i experienced something that freaked me out pretty bad. I was dead asleep and i was woken with this dark presence on top of me. It was like all the fear hatred anger and darkness in the world swallowing me.. I was wide awake but completly paralyzed. Of course i started to pray because that is always my first instinct when something fearful or life threatening is happening to me. I prayed for protection and emediately the presence left me. I laid there for a few minutes heart pounding and sweat on my forehead. Now this made a lot of sense in the later years because this house was full of turmoil. My family was at its peak of dysfuction... Even my dad who had never laid a finger on us became physical with me and my sisters. our family was constantly at war in that house and i think it had a lot to do with the ugly presence dwelling there. To bad i didnt know about sage back then.

A few years ago i experienced something that freaked me out pretty bad. I was dead asleep and i was woken with this dark presence on top of me. It was like all the fear hatred anger and darkness in the world swallowing me.. I was wide awake but completly paralyzed. Of course i started to pray because that is always my first instinct when something fearful or life threatening is happening to me. I prayed for protection and emediately the presence left me. I laid there for a few minutes heart pounding and sweat on my forehead. Now this made a lot of sense in the later years because this house was full of turmoil. My family was at its peak of dysfuction... Even my dad who had never laid a finger on us became physical with me and my sisters. our family was constantly at war in that house and i think it had a lot to do with the ugly presence dwelling there. To bad i didnt know about sage back then.
Had that happen quite a few times. Often with a rushing noise in my ears that would get louder and louder. Couple times there was a dark presence, once 3 dark shadows flew around the room (which I "saw" even though my eyes were closed), once an image of a butcher knife we had popped in my head while it was happening and the dark presence told me "Kill". Unnerving stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: cherrybomb1111
Had that happen quite a few times. Often with a rushing noise in my ears that would get louder and louder. Couple times there was a dark presence, once 3 dark shadows flew around the room (which I "saw" even though my eyes were closed), once an image of a butcher knife we had popped in my head while it was happening and the dark presence told me "Kill". Unnerving stuff.
Yea i remember the rushing noise.. It was almost like a ringing in my ears. It reminded me of the dementors from harry potter. Sounds cheesy but there is no other way to describe the sickening feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Magnolia
Look up sleep paralysis, sounds spot on with that. I have had it happen quite a few times (especially during overly stressful periods) but mine usually manifests in seeing either a large spider like bug climbing up my wall or hearing voices coming from something that is just out of the range that I can move my eyes. Super scary but is a pretty common thing!

Look up sleep paralysis, sounds spot on with that.
Agreed.

That was a load off when I found out about that. I viewed it through a religious prism before that; the incident I had where the dark presence told me "Kill" actually triggered a manic episode marked with hyper-religiosity.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
This is just a creepy story not much ghostly too it.

A friend of mine's mom had to be put into a nursing home and he no longer lived in the state. The mom's house was a converted duplex where they rented the top floor as an apartment. So I agreed I'd be the emergency contact for the house in case of alarm or something. Anyways, this house was filled with rows of porcelain dolls, like 200 or 300 of them all posed and sitting on descending rows down the walls in two of the rooms. Never an issue for years except the occasional having to let someone in to work on something and get a giggle watching them freak out a little.

Fast forward to hurricane Sandy, one foot of water on the main floor and roof damage upstairs. I'm called there the middle of the night because power's been cut and need to let the building inspector in to approve the renter's damage so they could get a check to move out while cleanup started. So it's pinch black on the street. I'm there by myself with just a maglight trying to get inside. Once I'm inside you see dolls floating in black water like dead bodies the ones still on the shelves were shifted so they were now focused on the entry door. There's water leaking from the ceiling so you shine the light on them and see rows of crying faces looking back at you. Somewhere in the room there a voice doll that sounds like it's slowly running out of power, slowmo repeating, "muuuumaaaaaa". I know when the building inspector arrives from the high pitch scream as doll bodies float through the open door and he's greeting by the doll faces.

I have this friend who looks like a runway model-- tall, extremely thin, waist length red hair, larger than average eyes, etc. Already a very ethereal looking person. In highschool we were at a thrift shop and found an old prom dress that was very Carrie-style: champagne colored satin, very thin and straight, which kind of hung off her body in a creepy way. Obviously she bought it!

So we were having a sleepover at a friend's house near the highschool. This friend lived on a plot of land in a gated community with a lot of trees, so we were having a campfire in the yard and suddenly our creepy friend starts lurking behind us in the trees, wearing her creepy prom dress. She looked exactly like a ghost! After we all had a good scream, we decided to have her stand out on the street under a street light giving passing cars the Eleven-from-Stranger-Things stare:

Shew5HR.jpg

Then after the car passed she would retreat back into the gated community where we were all watching from behind the fence. Several cars would drive past more than once, looking for the ghost girl, but no one saw her more than once. Then cops started showing up looking for her and we all got spooked and ran inside.

And that's the story of how I helped create someone else's ghost story. :haha:

My mum lives in a really old Victorian house thats been converted into flats. Her flat (place I grew up) is actually where the servent quarters were. My bedroom was on the other side from all the other rooms, down a few steps. Every night I would hear footsteps when I knew everyone had gone to sleep. I used to poke my head out and I remember telling my mum I saw a little boy. The whole downstairs part was really unnerving and I still hate going in that place.

Weirdest thing was staying there with my kids one weekend not too long ago and have my youngest ask me why there was a little boy there!

Status
Not open for further replies.