AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girlfunder.Com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also paid the bonus for signing up & making a profile. Since then I have made over $100 on there just getting on in my spare time b/w my other two main sites (MFC & MGF). The administrators have been absolutely fantastic. They have listened to all my advice & implemented most of my suggestions. He has even paid me for just making suggestions. I can definitely understand the skepticism but I am just letting you know my experience has been nothing but wonderful. It's a new site... everything is not perfect. MGF has been around for how many years now & that website has glitches all the time. If you might be interested in trying another site then give it a chance! If you want nothing to do with Girlfunder then please refrain from blasting them on twitter b/c you are hurting those of us who love the idea of the site & are working hard 2 build it up. Let people make their own decisions. If anyone has any questions about the site please feel free 2 ask me. I'm not on the forum that often so if you would like... you can email me on MFC (Sassy_696). Thanks girls :)

Reactions: missmeowmixx
EmmaInk said:
Having read through this entire thread I'm just going to make this observation, my opinion only, so don't be offended by it.

It seems as though a lot of you are taking out your annoyance with SMW on Girlfunder.

Also, hosting somewhere like GoDaddy is very common. My previous website owner put over $30k into my site and hosted through GoDaddy.
In fact my new website is going to be hosted there and my admin uses them with his accounts with Adam & Eve (sex toys/lingere company) and other well known businesses/sites.

I just think everyone should calm down and wait until this site has fully launched and worked out its kinks and not resort to insulting the guy coming on here to try to explain the kinks thus far for stuff like spelling and grammar errors. We all know that when one is defending something or trying to get a point across sometimes fingers don't hit the right keys, etc.

The admin at Girlfunder has been VERY transparent with me, even showing me his Wells Fargo account with the transaction to my bank account pending approval through WF.

To say that the site will be taken down for being similar to MGF is like saying I can't have a solo girl site because another girl has a solo girl site. They can't have the monopoly on this business.

Hopefully everyone is calm enough not to attack me over this post. I won't pull that on you guys so I'm counting on being able to express my opinion here without that kind of reaction.

XO

Thank you for posting what I've been trying to find the words for.

I think the most frustrating thing about reading through this thread as it was being posted was seeing people bring up problems from the first month when it was three months later and the issues had already been resolved.

I am curious about the site, but I am hesitant to try it because of what happened when I tried another new-ish site (Chaturbate). People seemed to expect a lot more from me for very little. I don't know whether it was because of the viewer crowd, low quality broadcasters or just because the site was new. If a model could give me an honest look at how much I can expect for my efforts on Girlfunder I would really appreciate it.

Jessi said:
I am curious about the site, but I am hesitant to try it because of what happened when I tried another new-ish site (Chaturbate). People seemed to expect a lot more from me for very little. I don't know whether it was because of the viewer crowd, low quality broadcasters or just because the site was new. If a model could give me an honest look at how much I can expect for my efforts on Girlfunder I would really appreciate it.
From what I've seen on Chaturbate there are a large amount of models who are camming on multiple sites and just leave chaturbate open, and plenty of them are nude constantly. So you're competing with chicks that are totally naked all the time for free.
Checking right now (which I assume is off-peak) there's at least 16 models whose preview shows them completely nude, out of a total of maybe 60 online. Those nude models mostly haven't been paid much (on this site at least) if anything. That's what you're competing with - free nudity from like 20% of the online females.

Btw one is named LovelyLuna but it's an asian chick lol?

Jupiter551 said:
Jessi said:
From what I've seen on Chaturbate there are a large amount of models who are camming on multiple sites and just leave chaturbate open, and plenty of them are nude constantly. So you're competing with chicks that are totally naked all the time for free.
Checking right now (which I assume is off-peak) there's at least 16 models whose preview shows them completely nude, out of a total of maybe 60 online. Those nude models mostly haven't been paid much (on this site at least) if anything. That's what you're competing with - free nudity from like 20% of the online females.

Btw one is named LovelyLuna but it's an asian chick lol?

Thanks Jup, that makes a ton of sense. Is that what Girlfunder is like? In that case it seems like it would be more of a waste of my bandwidth than a source of extra income. I mean...how do you pay attention to it :S

GF is not at "quit your day job status" but in order for it to gain momentum it needs girls willing to try it out. I don't cam much on there, the one night I did I made about $70 in maybe an hour.

The most important thing right now I think is to have girls on there with available content. Log in a few times a day and check it. Just the presence of girls will make the guys come, guys aren't going to go somewhere to spend money where there's no one to spend money on.

EmmaInk said:
GF is not at "quit your day job status" but in order for it to gain momentum it needs girls willing to try it out. I don't cam much on there, the one night I did I made about $70 in maybe an hour.

The most important thing right now I think is to have girls on there with available content. Log in a few times a day and check it. Just the presence of girls will make the guys come, guys aren't going to go somewhere to spend money where there's no one to spend money on.
As a guy, the question that comes to my mind is: why would I choose to go out of my way to go there, register, learn my way around, and then get out my wallet when there are already places that I can pick from hundreds or even thousands of girls to watch at any one time?

Excuse the cynicism but from a "customer's" point of view, what's in it for me?

And this goes for Skinvideo, Chaturbate, etc as well. If I'm serious about spending money on camgirls I'm going to go somewhere there's a lot of choice and is well-established - not somewhere I'll be lucky to find 20, 10 or even 1 model online at once (went to GF only time the other day, one model).

Jupiter551 said:
EmmaInk said:

As a guy, the question that comes to my mind is: why would I choose to go out of my way to go there, register, learn my way around, and then get out my wallet when there are already places that I can pick from hundreds or even thousands of girls to watch at any one time?

Excuse the cynicism but from a "customer's" point of view, what's in it for me? P

And this goes for Skinvideo, Chaturbate, etc as well. If I'm serious about spending money on camgirls I'm going to go somewhere there's a lot of choice and is well-established - not somewhere I'll be lucky to find 20, 10 or even 1 model online at once (went to GF only time the other day, one model).
I joined Chaturbate because a friend started an account there, but it is no where near as nice as MFC. It is hard for newer sites to compete against sites that do the same thing they do only better. I will keep my membership there as long as my friend stays, but that is not a good business model. These sites need to improve on what is already in place not make a copy if they want people to spend money on them.

Thanks everyone for the input :)
I think I may wait until girlfunder and chaturbate are in better shape before I spend much time on them. I just cant justify doing explicit sexual content for a few dollars when I could be hanging with my regulars and earning significantly more on MFC. I dont really feel like my fanbase is big enough to bring over enough stability with me from MFC.

I think the real questions is why shouldn't you signup? This month alone we have had over 120,000 visitors, we plan on doubling that each month. We get new members everyday, most of which are not members of any other cam sites. They are new and willing to spend more on models because they are new to the game. On the other side we have new girls as well. We have several models that have never been nude on cam and some guys really enjoy that.

There is no harm in creating a profile and uploading a few photos. We spend thousands a month in advertising and that traffic is linked directly to girls profile pages at random. Being that you can create an account and upload photos in just a few minutes I would say there is really not much to risk. If you do just that you help us out and you can make a few extra tokens a week. Each message you respond to is worth 10 tokens.

I have a question now for Girlfunder. I went to your website and HAVE to create a profile just to view anything....is that correct? I can go on Streamate or MFC w/o any profile and watch models. I, like many other models, also like to watch models in their rooms. For most people to want to go through the hassle of creating a profile, they usually have to be interested enough in the site and have an idea of whats on the site. I just didn't see anything that showed me much.

I signed up for MFC and Streamate after watching other models, seeing whats done on there. Likewise, guys will sign up if they can view the girls, content, and what is in it for them. Let me know if I got this wrong. Its late and I just quickly went to the site to check it out.

We do not yet have models in public chat at all times of the day. But when they are online their room shows up on our home page just underneath the login area.

We are adding a browse profiles option next week. We do have girls online at all times just not in the public chat area. And from a model standpoint that is something they enjoy. They can still earn tokens when they do not feel like being on cam or during that special week of the month.

Jessi said:
Thanks everyone for the input :)
I think I may wait until girlfunder and chaturbate are in better shape before I spend much time on them. I just cant justify doing explicit sexual content for a few dollars when I could be hanging with my regulars and earning significantly more on MFC. I dont really feel like my fanbase is big enough to bring over enough stability with me from MFC.

Last week alone on Chatur i made over 17,000 tokens. That was for 4 days of work. I only ever do shows once my goal is met. I consistently have 100-200 in my room when im not doing shows at all. It jumps of course after that, but ive won the hourly just sitting there talking topless. But i had a large 3,000 twitter followers and such to bring over with me so i know that helped. I dont make under $100 a day there except once my first day, and that was $50. I agree the traffic MFC has isnt there at all, plus you do get girls just showing shit for the hourly show, but just like on MFC you dont have to do something just cause everyone else does. You can still win and be successful there if you want to be.

Now as for Girlfunder i do see potential there. They can make a name for themselves and it seems they are open to suggestions and feedback on changes. More than I can say for alot of other sites at least :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
I was pretty dissapointed in my experience on chaturbate. It took me about 45 minutes just to get 500 tokens. Then the next night I went on I got maybe 30? And I hung around for an hour talking and dancing.
I guess "what I have to lose" is time I could be dedicating to MFC. Its just not practical for me.

Jessi said:
I guess "what I have to lose" is time I could be dedicating to MFC. Its just not practical for me.
And that's exactly why I don't/won't try another site. If I'm in the mood to cam at all, it makes most sense for me to be on MFC where I know I can at least do decent on any given day.

MGF will not let ANY site on the internet that is that much like them stay up..

Well MGF could be blessed that >MFI< allowed them to exist.

Anyways..everybody can open whatever site he wants.

You could not Protect Site Systems...

A copy is possible but

it wont grant the success of the site.

The only Problem I see is the Domain Name.. which Sounds to Similar but I dont think that
MGF protected theire Name..

If MGF owes a debt of gratitude to MFI, then shouldn't MFI be thankful MFC "let them exist"? I really doubt the similarities in the name are coincidental.

Frankly, no site can do a damn thing as far as I know. Try http://www.goggle.com as an example. The idea behind MGF isn't copyrighted, nor is it even copyrightable. I suspect MGF closing down other sites is just a rumour, or they bought them out to shut them down.

More likely, and no offense intended to any particular site-owner, the kind of people who are attracted to collecting money on behalf of adult performers are not always completely honest. That's not an indictment of people in the adult industry, just an admission that operations involving large amounts of money with little oversight or legal recourse attracts shady operators like flies to honey.

MFI and MFC are 2 different shoes!

In a other thread Ive seen that somebody said that the owners of MFI are also the owners of MGF.

Which is NOT true!

"no site can do a damn thing as far as I know. Try http://www.goggle.com as an example. The idea behind MGF isn't copyrighted, nor is it even copyrightable. I suspect MGF closing down other sites is just a rumour, or they bought them out to shut them down."

<--- thats what i said ;)

We do listen to our girls very closely. We just released a feature this week that one of our girls asked for. She wanted to be able to record her live show and then sell it for those who weren't able to see it.

We just released it this week. At any point during your public show you can tap the record button and it will start recording, you can pause, resume, etc. Once done you can click stop and save/ It will automatically save the show to our servers for future sale. :)

hello,

Let's look at girlfunder.com privacy policy ....

girlfunder.com said:
This Privacy Policy applies to all information collected or submitted on the Girl Funder website. While using the Girl Funder website, you may have the opportunity to register for services, order products, make requests, and post content. Accordingly, depending on the process, you may be asked to provide the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:

Name
Postal Address
Email address
Phone number
Credit or Debit Card Information
Location information
Girl Funder reserves the right to retain the above Personally Identifiable Information. Girl Funder may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or with some of our business partners affiliated with our website.

Website owners should NEVER have access to creditcard (or debit card) information that said the part in bold is suspicious "business partners" or not what people purchase elsewhere is none of your business and you are not allowed to use that information to deliver targeted advertising .....

Girlfunder.com said:
Correction of Personally Identifiable Information

So that we may best serve you, you are responsible for ensuring that all Personally Identifiable Information you provide on the Girl Funder website is maintained and kept current.

How is this being done ? do people have to ask you to update there information or is there an online form todo that ? in case of an online form i pray to god you are using ssl.

Girlfunder.com said:
Cookies and Web Beacons

Girl Funder uses cookies and web beacons to remember certain user information in order to facilitate more efficient logging in by users and to analyze usage of the website. You may, at any time, disable or refuse to accept cookies by changing the preferences or settings on your web browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to use the Girl Funder website. However, you will not be able to fully take advantage of certain automation and other functionality features available on the website.

Please note: No Personally Identifiable Information is collected with the cookies that we set. Accepting cookies while on the website will not put users at risk for marketing to other sites.

While cookies can be usefull for remembering a users login information they are a big privacy threat.Most antispyware scanners detect cookies as a low risc threat.Web beacons is someting else this can be used to track personal surfing behavior and based on that target customized advertising .... You are not allowed to use such information for marketing purposes either girlfunder.com or thirdparties ......

girlfunder.com said:
Data Security

To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.

If that's true that's good .... but you never mention exactely who has access to member and model information...... you , the pope , mrgoogle. ?

girlfunder.com said:
Opt-In Policy

You may "opt in" to receive e-mail and/or U.S. postal mail newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information detailed below), you may edit your personal profile to unsubscribe. .

THANK YOU !!!!! this is the first site i see that actully have this required clause ... The "except important system and content update" thing is fine.

About the recording feature:This should be on every model control so if you have a model that does not want this she can disable it.Recorded videos should also be stored in a secured and protected area so that finding out a complete url does not allow people to download videos for free.

This website has the potentional to become a competitor of the other larger ones yet girlfunder is a private domainname registeration not a smart move

Girlfunder said:
This month alone we have had over 120,000 visitors
Just to be clear, unique visitors or page views?

On your footer, it says "2011-2013". Is it supposed to have the date in the future? I had a boss who once said it is ok, but I'm not sure.

CandraDize said:
https://domainsbyproxy.com

...not really trustfull to hide your Infos;)

While privacy matters and receivig spam or being harrassed sucks sites where money is involved should provide true and current contact information.Sites that proxy there domainname make me think it's a one men show or they are after something we're not gonna like

We of course use SSL on all pages of our web site.

We removed the credit card info on our privacy policy as we do not keep or even have that info. We use CCBill and Zombaio as our processor just like MFC and other sites. They basically send us an approval code and transaction numbers and that is the extent of the info we have or keep on record.

We keep that secure mainly because of spam. We do not want to sift through 100 emails daily for viagra.

All of our videos are secure, you can't access them without permission. And the recording of a show is optional for the girl and automatically goes into her "Private" collection where she can share the video if shes chooses and for token amounts she determines.

The amount of visitors are unique visitors. We also do not keep cookies information other then login information. We use google analytics so this statement is necessary. Since we do use SSL we are no more of a threat to security then any other site that allow user to remember passwords. But of course you have the option of not checking the box to remember.

Girlfunder said:
We of course use SSL on all pages of our web site.

We removed the credit card info on our privacy policy as we do not keep or even have that info. We use CCBill and Zombaio as our processor just like MFC and other sites. They basically send us an approval code and transaction numbers and that is the extent of the info we have or keep on record.

We keep that secure mainly because of spam. We do not want to sift through 100 emails daily for viagra.

All of our videos are secure, you can't access them without permission. And the recording of a show is optional for the girl and automatically goes into her "Private" collection where she can share the video if shes chooses and for token amounts she determines.

The amount of visitors are unique visitors. We also do not keep cookies information other then login information. We use google analytics so this statement is necessary. Since we do use SSL we are no more of a threat to security then any other site that allow user to remember passwords. But of course you have the option of not checking the box to remember.

Ok that's understandble nobody likes to receive spam.That's what i thought that you did not have credit/debit cards like i said i see potentional here.

Mfcwatchdog said:
CandraDize said:
https://domainsbyproxy.com

...not really trustfull to hide your Infos;)

While privacy matters and receivig spam or being harrassed sucks sites where money is involved should provide true and current contact information.Sites that proxy there domainname make me think it's a one men show or they are after something we're not gonna like
Well, but MGF is also behind DomainsByProxy. MyPornProfile (DomainsByProxy), Clips4Sale (DomainsByProxy) and Chaturbate (Moniker Privacy Services) too. Just giving example of sites where transactions with credit cards are involved. I don't think this is a big deal ;)

<--- There is a Email Protection System where the Sender has to verify the Email again to avoid of getting tons of Spam mails.

CandraDize said:

<--- There is a Email Protection System where the Sender has to verify the Email again to avoid of getting tons of Spam mails.

No this is not true and i'll tell you why.Spammers try to send there spams to as much valid adresses as they can (eg address that are being read by there owners) if verification is needed the sender (the spammer) knows the owner reads that address and thus is a valid address and he will sell it to about a dozen (much more) other spammers.Systems like for example CPanel boxtrapper is a known one only increase the problem because the reason i just explained.Replying to a spammer is the worst thing you can do.That's why most hosts that allow the use of boxtrapper end up getting blacklisted at spamhouse and similair blacklists.

Any Models wanting a look around can use my account...
I'm not going to post details here as they would probably close my account, but you can message me for them. RoxieRed will vouch for me.
Verified Models only please, as that way I can be sure you aren't a Girlfunder admin in disguise.

PS don't worry I'm a big boy of the internet you wont see any of my details, not that they're actually MY details...

:mrgreen: Feel free to spend the 10 free tokens I have; first in best dressed I'm afraid. Preferably you get something in return for them...

You don't have to give out your account, its free to create one and you get 10 free tokens. All we ask for is a name, user name, and email. We do not share and will never share our users information with another party. We are also giving away 30 free tokens to anyone who messages the admin with the words token. We have already given away 4,000+. Our models are in for a suprise tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.