AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls kissing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to just leave these here because I miss Ginger Ann with the passion of a thousand Ryan Goslings and we are hawt together..

I'm going to go cry and fap.. T__________T

aRp6qd4.gif

pKj3YMd.gif

Drunk girls kissing, fondling and generally fooling around in public is hot, but when the clothes come off I start to get picky, as I need to find the participants bodies attractive for me to enjoy it.

Reactions: Sevrin
WizofAus said:
Drunk girls kissing, fondling and generally fooling around in public is hot, but when the clothes come off I start to get picky, as I need to find the participants bodies attractive for me to enjoy it.
Just a thought here. You're very sure of just exactly what type of bodies you have to have for kissing and dancing and stuff.
Open your horizons a bit and don't go in with any preconceived notions for a while.
In the years I've been on MFC I've found women of a wide variety of bodies have something great to offer. Something you may not have even realized you'd find beautiful. And you may even come to realize that brains and wit can be a rather important part of what you come to define as beauty.
Don't be so quick to define what you have to have, go with what's there and see what you find. Just a thought.

JerryBoBerry said:
WizofAus said:
Just a thought here. You're very sure of just exactly what type of bodies you have to have for kissing and dancing and stuff.
Open your horizons a bit and don't go in with any preconceived notions for a while.
In the years I've been on MFC I've found women of a wide variety of bodies have something great to offer. Something you may not have even realized you'd find beautiful. And you may even come to realize that brains and wit can be a rather important part of what you come to define as beauty.
Don't be so quick to define what you have to have, go with what's there and see what you find. Just a thought.

I appreciate where you are coming from, but you can rest assured that my limitations are based on the circumstances.

Firstly, you need to consider that online relationships with cam models are not the same as those in real life. Cam Models have thousands of fans vying for their attention. In real life, generally a woman who is single would have a lot less. I am more likely to invest a great deal of time getting to know someone in my neighbourhood and would consider myself fortunate to find anyone with whom it feels right. There would only be minor limitations based on experiences, but I'll get to that later.

Cam Models, on the other hand, I am a customer, and I can choose to be picky in my selections. That's not to say that I think of them as cattle to be bought and sold, nor do I have tunnel vision when it comes to my selections.

The particular video that I wanted reproduced called for a particular body type and so that is what I was seeking. I didn't necessarily go looking for perfection, Tara Reid, big boobs, small figure, I went for that which matched the role, though who I've found maybe has shifted my perceptions of perfection somewhat.

As to cam models who are able to reproduce a style of dancing I enjoy viewing, then their body shape will have no bearing on my willingness to watch. Already, watching a gif of AC oiled has me interested in seeing such a show.

As to girls kissing, well it's a definite turn on, watching two women enjoying pleasuring each other in all possible ways, outstanding, but again, as I stated before an experience has affected what naked bodies I find arousing.

The experience was with a very obese woman, and though I was open minded, and her willingness to try anything had me aroused, when we got down to the business end of the evening and the clothes came off I found myself with no arousal whatsoever.

I can't help that, it's just the way I am.

New here, so how does one even meet fellow cam girls to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.