AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls of ACF Calendar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of existence: January 7th, and I don't really know when exactly I started camming, sometime last October, or maybe November, haha.

I barely know what day of the week it is most times.

Owl said:
OK I misunderstood. I was thinking it was to be a (hard copy) wall calendar. Still awaiting it's arrival, but now wondering how it is going to be displayed for us to use?

You take the files to your local printing outlet, try not to make eye contact, explain how your brother made you promise to get this printed without telling you what it was. Pay the cost, and then shove the calendar under your jacket as you walk briskly but do not run back to your car.

AedanRayne said:
:dance: Yipee for November! I sent my photos to your email, Mr. Dane. Did you get them?
Yes I did, will be working on the calendar starting November 1st should take a few days to get all of the b-days and cammiversaries added and any other details that anyone wants added to it. Taking info until Halloween, and maybe if I haven't gotten the month done yet shortly after that, but planned cut off is Halloween night.

Reactions: AedanRayne
One last bump before I start working on it, still waiting a couple of pics, if I don't have them before I get the rest of the months done, I will have to replace with other pics that I have. I will run the pics out as far as I can as far as months go, may end up with a 2013 calendar if there is enough pics entered.

GreatDane said:
One last bump before I start working on it, still waiting a couple of pics, if I don't have them before I get the rest of the months done, I will have to replace with other pics that I have. I will run the pics out as far as I can as far as months go, may end up with a 2013 calendar if there is enough pics entered.

What's this about pictures? I would like to be added. :)

Camiversary: June 24th.

Birthday: December 28th.

Let's start with January
XMRjm.jpg

I will post them as they are done

Birfday! - DEC 8th! {as in 9 DAYSSS! } :)

Cam Date - I have two {im like that lol }
FIRST cam day EVER - Sept 25th!
First cam day on MFC - Jan 29th!

lol So which ever! or both! :)

Reactions: GreatDane
blackxrose said:
Thanks Dane! :D That looks awesome!
I agree on both: the job on the calendar, and how blackrose looks. Thanks Dane. Now I have to figure out how (to display) make best use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.