AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Girls of ACF Calendar

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wFGy6.jpg

How do I get in on this awesomeness?

My birthday is December 22nd
Cammiversary is May 11th

I'd be glad to submit a picture if you need one :)

Fantastic idea and everything, but I think there's a bit could be done to the overall aesthetics of the finished pages. No offense or anything. Even just having the images the full size of the page would be a massive improvement.

skiphop90 said:
Even just having the images the full size of the page would be a massive improvement.

Yeah but then the images would all have to be the same basic dimensions/layout, rather than pics the models sent in.

Did a great job Dane, thankyou to you and all the girls for my next year's worth of desktop wallpaper :D

Reactions: GreatDane
Jupiter551 said:
skiphop90 said:
Even just having the images the full size of the page would be a massive improvement.

Yeah but then the images would all have to be the same basic dimensions/layout, rather than pics the models sent in.

Did a great job Dane, thankyou to you and all the girls for my next year's worth of desktop wallpaper :D
I was going to say in a perfect world I would have been the photographer taking each pic the way that I wanted it to turn out and make sure that none of the details of the calendar would cover up some awesomeness that I had to work around. BUUUUTTTTTT!!!! I want to thank ALL of the girls that helped out and sent me some awesome pics to share. I will continue on with the next year if it is wanted and I will add any and all special dates to it. I had a lot of fun working with the different pics and sizes of images, it made for a fun challenge to work around my regular schedule.

Knocked this up in literally fifteen minutes.If each model submitted just one high-res photo, the calendar could be something really special, and could even be produced and sold for charity or something? I don't mind helping out if it's something the OP, Amber, and the models would be interested in?

Honestly, excluding a front cover, now that I've got one page done, I could complete the entire calendar in an hour.

Attachments

• calendarexample.jpg
    calendarexample.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
I could have went with the separate pic over or beside the calendar but I was trying to make something that the image couldn't be cropped from the calendar to be posted at anyplace that someone might want to without having some of the image covered. That was what I was trying to do. When I first set up the first page and showed it to Amber, I figured I would stick with that style throughout the entire calendar. :twocents-02cents:

I'm willing to bet though that most of the images submitted are either available for free on the model's profiles or elsewhere. :)

Honestly I'm not trying to say that you've done anything wrong with your design direction, it's just that I've done this stuff for so long that I like to help where I can if there's room for improvement.

I think if the models submitted one high-res image each that they're happy to be used it could look really good.

Reactions: GreatDane
Since it looks like Dane's version of this is done, I'm thinking I should lock this to prevent further confusion. If someone else is going to make one, please start a new thread with a slightly different topic name.

Status
Not open for further replies.