AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glitter show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaknoxx

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 1, 2016
Canada
Twitter Username
@avaknoxx
Chaturbate Username
avaknoxx
hi, I'm a new cam girl and I have seen some girls do glitter shows, I was just wondering if they use a certain kind of glitter? If it's mixed with anything ? Is it mixed with baby oil? Please help, thanks

I just use craft glitter (A LOT) and coconut oil that stays liquid. I've used baby oil but prefer coconut as it will absorb and then it's just glitter I'm dealing with!

My New Years themed video was glitter based. I filled up the bottles about a quarter of the way full with glitter.

I feel so bad for using glitter, it's metal pieces that you wash down the drain and they pollute the fuck out of the environment, not mentioning clogging your pipes and stuff. I've been on a hunt for glitter that's water solvable (is that the word?) but won't melt in the oil you use for the shows. Does anybody have any ideas? I know Lush has environmental friendly glitter but they don't sell it separately.

I just use craft glitter (A LOT) and coconut oil that stays liquid. I've used baby oil but prefer coconut as it will absorb and then it's just glitter I'm dealing with!

My New Years themed video was glitter based. I filled up the bottles about a quarter of the way full with glitter.

what an awesomee idea! props on the video looks like you had a fun new years!

Reactions: BraisleeAdams
For people who have done glitter shows...does the glitter get everywhere, or is it easier to wash off because it's in a solution? Coconut oil isn't the easiest to wash off so I don't know if that would work well...

I saw some posts on the makeup section of reddit about how a girl used glitter around her eyes and one piece got stuck IN her eye and it got really infected. She actually might have lost the eye. And now I'm scared of ever using glitter on my body lol

There are plenty of other show ideas, especially for a new cam model 'cause it'll be your first time doing them. You don't need to start planning elaborate shows all at once.

Spend time watching other models. Record yourself and watch how you are on cam. For now working on your appearance (lighting, cam, etc), attitude, and tip menu/items for sale is more important than really creative shows. I keep a list of interesting show, tip, and game ideas on my pc so I can offer weird/funny/creative things like once a month or so.

For people who have done glitter shows...does the glitter get everywhere, or is it easier to wash off because it's in a solution? Coconut oil isn't the easiest to wash off so I don't know if that would work well...

I've done a bunch of glitter shows, I did them a few times in a kiddie pool which helped with the mess a bit, but I decided it wasn't really worth it to keep the pool and wash it everytime. Glitter will get everywhere if you aren't careful. It's glitter. I keep a towel close by to wipe my hands before touching my computer. I use Dawn dish soap anytime I use anything with oil (coconut or baby) and it gets it off the floor and my body very easy. Everything washes off easy in the shower and any rogue glitter can be easily cleaned up with some packing tape.

Glitter is a ton of fun, and really pretty and great to use for visual effect in shows...on a side note you'll be finding glitter on yourself and around your living for the next year even if you only did one show. This includes if you scrubbed everything as if you were expecting Adrian Monk over for dinner. (source my roommate is a neat freak, and won't let me forget about "that time with the glitter")

I find glitter shows to be neat. I want to do them myself but don't want to worry about cleanup. I saw it on the Camgirlz documentary and fell in love with it. So want to do it now.
That was me and @SierraTonin!! Cleanup was a mess that night though. lol

I've since become very skilled in the ways of glitter cleanup though. I always do my glitter shows on a shower curtain which I just ball up and throw away. Plastic bags are nearby to use as slippers when I'm ready to go clean myself up. AND dawn dishwashing soap as your body wash gets it all cleaned up :)

That was me and @SierraTonin!! Cleanup was a mess that night though. lol

I've since become very skilled in the ways of glitter cleanup though. I always do my glitter shows on a shower curtain which I just ball up and throw away. Plastic bags are nearby to use as slippers when I'm ready to go clean myself up. AND dawn dishwashing soap as your body wash gets it all cleaned up :)

I loved watching that documentary with all you girls. Gave me inspiration to actually try MFC after being on SM for almost 4 years now. Looks fun over there. I so want to head to the store tomorrow and start making my own body paint with glitter. Just half expecting to have glitter in my house for 6 months to come. lol.

Oh wow! SO cute! What a fun way to use glitter.

I used the coconut oil and some craft glitter. Cleanup on a shower curtain as well, the glitter just wiped off because the coconut oil all absorbed, was so easy to clean up but didn't use the really fine glitter. Couldn't believe how easily it all came off of me.

So helpful! I did one with baby oil and it didn't go as smoothly as I wanted it to. lol Will try Coconut oil next time! :nod:

I used the coconut oil and some craft glitter. Cleanup on a shower curtain as well, the glitter just wiped off because the coconut oil all absorbed, was so easy to clean up but didn't use the really fine glitter. Couldn't believe how easily it all came off of me.

So I guess craft glitter is the best way to go?
Fashion glitter is the best choice. It's finer and less abrasive. Normal craft glitter is normally larger and sharper and it'll really cut up your skin. So fashion or extra fine is the best to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.